PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Pixie Hollow Games - Roleplay

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Post The Pixie Hollow Games - Roleplay

It’s been four years since the most historic Pixie Hollow Games in… well, history! The garden fairies won their first Games with the dynamic duo Rosetta and Chloe, while the storm talents did not achieve their historic fifth straight championship on consequence of cheating, putting quite the rift between Rumble and Glimmer. But it is once again time for the Games, and everyone in Pixie Hollow is excitedly watching—will the garden talents once again take home the cup? Will the new storm talent team take back their prize for their talent? Or will one of the newly added talents to the Games claim the victory?
But when a stormy “accident” during the Opening Ceremonies leaves a worrisome mystery to be solved, can the members of these teams (and, perhaps, the spectators) band together to find out who may want to sabotage this years’ Games?

Alright! Another roleplay that will probably never be finished!

For those who haven't seen the Pixie Hollow Games: think fairy olympics.
Spoiler for Spoilers Below!:
Warm fairies come together every four years to participate in a series of events to see which talent comes out on top. In the film, the storm talents try to go for their fifth straight victory, but the garden talents Rosetta and new arrival Chloe (who is obsessed with the Games, and has researched all of the events) try hard to win--that is, within Rosetta's need to not become entirely dirty. As you probably read above, the garden talents do win, even after Rumble (storm talent) cheats and almost destroy their chances. Glimmer, Rumble's teammate, forefits the game by refusing to cross the finish line as a team, so Rosetta and Chloe win the games for the garden fairies, for the first time in history!

Rules:
Keep within the rules of PHF (of course, so try to steer away from romantic subplots or the use of heavy violence. And the “accident” during the Opening Ceremonies does not end with anyone dying. Maybe injured, depending on the nature of the accident, but definitely not dead.)
Teams are limited to two fairies/talent team, however the Famous Fairies (Tink, Iridessa, Silvermist, Fawn, Rosetta, Chloe, Rumble, Glimmer, etc.) are not guaranteed to participate! If two characters are of the same talent, and those characters have indicated that they want to compete on their talent team, they can. If only one character of a talent wants to participate (and they're the only member of their talent that indicated that they would like to participate), they can choose to pick a Famous Fairy (of their corresponding talent) for their teammate, or they can choose to create their own character as their partner.
The Famous Fairies and other “famous” characters (such as Bobble, Clank, Queen Clarion, etc.) can be controlled by all roleplayers.
Please try to keep with 4 fairies maximum per roleplayer.
If a roleplayer creates a fairy who wants to participate on their talent team, but their talent team has already been filled (sorry if that happens!), that fairy can still spectate, or even help with some behind-the-scenes work of the Games, without the roleplayer needing to switch their talent. They can still be very involved with the whole mystery plot of the events. (If you want to create a fairy whose talent team still has space open, but you don’t want your character to participate directly in the games, you can still make your fairy not participate)
Roleplayers' characters can be any talent they choose, whether they were featured in the Pixie Hollow Games TV special or not (although I would personally recommend against any winter fairies, since so much of the games take place outside in the warm seasons, but if you really want a winter fairy, go for it!)
If you want to make up a talent for your fairy, that’s fine, I would just recommend that you and one other fairy aren’t the only members of that talent. (Things might get lonely in the cheering section.)
New roleplayers can join at almost any point in the roleplay. The only point they can’t join after is if the roleplay is nearing the end. If you do decide to join the roleplay midway through, please try to read the story posts up to that point. If there’s a lot of reading to be done, you can ask the active roleplayers for a “recap,” and we’ll try to describe what’s happened up to that point in the shortest terms possible. (But I really would recommend going back and rereading the whole roleplay from the start, since these stories can be super fun!)
Please, no time jumps unless it’s been approved by the active members in the roleplay! What I mean by this are doing things like "A few hours later" or "Three days later". A few hours skipped may be fine under certain circumstances (skipping over nights when everyone is asleep is expected because posts about sleeping characters aren't exactly interesting), but whole days skipped over isn’t quite so fine, since the Pixie Hollow Games last around 3 days.
These rules can be modified or bent around if there’s a need for them to—they’re not written in stone after all!
To get the roleplay going, I would recommend starting things on the day/night of the Opening Ceremonies. If everyone wants to start earlier than that, we can.
I'm also going to hold off creating my character for right now, so if anyone wants me to be their talent partner for the games, I'm in!

Form for Character Creation: (You don't have to stick with this, it's just a guideline.)
Name:
Fairy or Sparrowman?
Talent:
Games participant? This one is essentially asking if you're open for your character to participate on their talent team. If your talent team has spot(s) still left open, congrats! You're on the team. If the team for your fairy's talent is already full, but you put "yes" here, I'm afraid you can't be on the team. (See number five above for alternative options.)

Appearance: You can write a description, you can post a picture using different character creators (this pixie scene maker is designed specifically for Pixie Hollow-esque fairies!), or you can do both. Doesn't really matter to me just so long as we get an idea for how your character looks.

Personality: Post a description of the kind of personality your fairy/sparrowman has. Are they super competitive? Are they a bit quieter? Are they super excitable and happy to be there? Are they already planning on how to faceplant in the mud so they don't have to participate? What is your character like?

Other: This is sort of a backup-section where you can put anything else about your character that doesn't really fit in with the other sections above. Please don't put anything crazy or ridiculous in here that takes away from the story, like how your fairy is part zombie and does nothing but want to eat everyone's brains, or how your sparrowman's only goal is to smash up the entire Coliseum with their giant hammer.
And on that note, please don't make your character clearly the mystery person that's in charge of sabotaging the Games. I'm just saying it as a precaution, although I'm pretty sure no one is going to try and ruin the surprise at the end on whose the mystery sabotager. I have no idea who that person is, by the way--I kinda want to see how the roleplay progresses before we decide who the villain is.

I'm excited to get roleplaying with you all, so go on ahead and post your character below! The roleplay will officially start when everyone wants it to start, whether that day is tomorrow or next week.

Current Fairies: Read more about specific characters by clicking their names!
Popcorn1234 - Clarissa - Dust-Keeper Talent Team Member
Jenny Hollybell - Jenny Hollybell - Animal Talent Team Member
Alexa Diamondflower - Ivy "Tornado" Stormflower - Fast-Flying Talent Team Member
Alexa Diamondflower - Lotus "Hurricane" Lightninggale - Fast Flying Talent Team Member
Blaze of Glory - Opal Seabreeze - Water Talent Team Member
PixieHollowForever - Phoebe Bumbleflip - Animal Talent Team Member
Tinker406TWO - Aria - Dust-Keeper Talent Team Member
Night Wish - Rainlily - Water Talent Team Member
Coconut Tulippetal - Laurel Cottonwillow - Healing Talent Team Member
Rainbowswirls - Autumn Readleaf - Storytelling Talent Spectator
Rainbowswirls - Mary Redleaf - Healing Talent Team Member
Lemonyfairy44 - Lemony - Garden Talent Team Member
Primrosesweet - Rosemary - Garden Talent Team Member
Current Talent Teams: (Remember: two fairies per team, and fairies can be any talent they'd like!)
Animal Talents: Jenny Hollybell and Phoebe Bumbleflip
Fast-Flying Talents: Ivy "Tornado" Stormflower and Lotus "Hurricane" Lightninggale
Water Talents: Opal Seabreeze and Rainlily
Garden Talents: Lemony and Rosemary
Dust Keepers: Aria and Clarissa
Healing Talents: Laurel Cottonwillow and Mary Redleaf

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 12-01-2015 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Formatting things in tables--ooh!
Old 11-19-2015, 08:41 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Yay! This looks so fun! I haven't role-played in forever so why not a fairy-related one?

Name: Jenny Hollybell

Fairy or Sparrowman: Fairy

Talent: Animal Talent

Games participant: Yes please!

Appearance: I will post a picture later, still debating on using a real photo or a dress-up game.

Personality: Jenny is a very artsy and outgoing fairy. She is kind to everyone she meets and enjoys a good laugh for herself, and making others laugh too. She has a very creative imagination and a strong determination to win this year's game!

Other: Jenny has an older sister named Julie who arrived in Pixie Hollow before her, because her laugh came from the older sibling of Jenny's laugh. She has a small red hummingbird named Bubble and she lives in a hollow tree in the Autumn Forest. She hopes that maybe she and Julie (if the other spot isn't taken) can win it so that the animals win the game for the first time in around 10(?) years!
Old 11-20-2015, 02:04 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
So, we can have up to four characters, correct?
Old 11-20-2015, 02:22 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Yup! Up to four per person.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 11-20-2015, 05:06 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Cool! I have another question.... would it be okay/against PHF rules to RP as a fairy/sparrow man version of a Youtuber (of course I would give him/her actual PH talents and fairy/sparrow-man name)? If it isn't okay, I am 100% okay with just creating another OC.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:04 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
This sounds like a great idea for a roleplay! While I'm not a writing-talent I do visit the Story Forums once in a while to read what you all come up with.
I'll be rooting waaay in the back-lines for you all.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 11-20-2015, 02:42 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Cool! I have another question.... would it be okay/against PHF rules to RP as a fairy/sparrow man version of a Youtuber (of course I would give him/her actual PH talents and fairy/sparrow-man name)? If it isn't okay, I am 100% okay with just creating another OC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by From the Site Guidelines
Advertising
Any site in direct competition with our sites, containing obscene content, or those seeking for personal gain are not to be linked to or mentioned.
It's kinda tricky to tell, since "those seeking personal gain" can be defined in a few different ways. If it were me, I'd try to create an original character with a personality like who you want to inspire them off of, without actually mentioning the inspiring YouTuber's name in the description of your character. If you're still not sure, you can ask a Mod specifically--they know their policies like the backs of their hands!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 11-20-2015 at 08:34 PM.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:27 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Okay! Thank you! I think I'll just create a new character or two.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:02 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Now that you pointed it out, it has been exactly four years since the Pixie Hollow Games! What a great (and timely) idea for a roleplay, Eve. I don't think I've ever seen an RP based on them before.

Name: Opal Seabreeze
Fairy or Sparrow Man: Fairy
Talent: Water
Games Participant?: Yes
Appearance: Opal has lightly tanned skin, straight honey-blond hair, and blue-green eyes. She likes to wear loose, flowing clothes and enjoys going barefoot.
Personality: Fun-loving, enthusiastic, caring, supportive, and optimistic. Opal isn't overly concerned with winning, but she is determined to try her hardest and have a lot of fun. She has a very strong sense of right and wrong.
Other: Nothing for now

Spoiler for Opal:
Click the image to view the full version

Edit: Is anyone else having the issue that attached pictures are showing up very blurry? I had to change mine to an album picture.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:19 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
No, I'm not having that problem, Glory. I'm sorry you have it, though.

Name: Ivy ''Tornado'' Stormflower (the fairy with the purple hair)
Talent: Fast-Flying
Games participant: Yes
Appearance: Attached/ Has fair skin, dark purple/light purple hair, and lavender eyes
Personality: Loyal, mysterious, kind, quiet at times, hard-worker
Other: is a zombie with a magic hammer Has been friends with Lotus since the beginning, and has stayed loyal to Lotus, even if she doesn't agree with her friend and the way she acts sometimes. She isn't afraid stand up for something she firmly believes in, but prefers to just sit and listen. Earned the nickname "Tornado" for the strong winds she can create when flying fast.

Name: Lotus ''Hurricane'' Lightninggale (the fairy with the black hair)
Talent: Fast-Flying
Games participant: Yes
Appearance: Attached/ Has fair skin, black hair, and light blue eyes
Personality: Competitive, arrogant, determined, outspoken, can be rude, loves winning
Other: Lotus arrived in Pixie Hollow the day after Ivy did, and since then, they have been best friends. However, Lotus has changed a lot since the day she first arrived. She was once a shy and timid fairy, but over time, as she got noticed for her incredible speed, she became loud and arrogant, and winning in a race against Vidia didn't help her growing ego at all. It seems the only person able to tame Lotus, even if it is usually just during speeches and such, is Ivy, though Lotus denies this and any help that Ivy gives. Earned the nickname "Hurricane" for the hurricane she accidentally created on the Mainland while racing another fairy who had quite a big ego herself... before it was completely demolished by Lotus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Pixie_Scene_Maker-DollDivine Fast Flying Fairies 2.jpeg (223.4 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 11-21-2015 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Name: Phoebe Bumbleflip

Fairy or Sparrowman?: Fairy

Talent: Animal

Games participant? yes

Appearance: Phoebe Bumbleflip new outfit.jpg

Personality: kind, bookworm, excited for the games

Other: different
Old 11-21-2015, 05:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name:Aria
Talent:Dust Keeper
Participant?:Yes
Appearance:Attached
Personality:Practical, studious, curious, serious about winning the games,
Other:She's been preparing for the games ever since the first games she saw
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aria.jpg (196.7 KB, 15 views)
Old 11-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Welcome Blaze of Glory, Alexa Diamondflower, PixieHollowForever, and tinker406TWO! I've added your fairies to the main post, and put together a list of the current talent teams. As of right now, the animal talent team and the fast-flying talent team are filled, and any characters created in the future can't be on those teams (but can still be members of the talent; they just can't participate directly in the games).
Thanks for joining, everyone! I think we can hold off on starting for a little bit longer to see if anyone else wants to join. This is going to be fun!

Old 11-21-2015, 09:55 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
This sounds like fun! Great idea for a Pixie Hollow Games inspired RP, Popcorn.

Glory, how do you feel about a teammate?
This is kind of random, but Alexa, when I read your character's name, I immediately thought of that garden fairy in the Pixie Hollow Games who kept showing off her "water talent emotions".

Name: Rainlily
Fairy or Sparrow Man: Fairy
Talent: Water
Games Participant: Yes!
Appearance: Pale skin, long, blue-black hair that she likes to wear in a braid, and rain-gray eyes.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, optimistic and bold. She loves a good laugh and is usually easygoing and a good sport. However, she's also very athletic and is determined to bring home the trophy for the water-talents.
Other: Has a secret plan to turn everyone into zombies She loves to sing, and lives in a water lily near the Babbling Brook. Rainlily has wanted to be in the Pixie Hollow Games for years, and this is her first time competing.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-22-2015, 01:49 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Flitterific roleplay idea, Popcorn!

Name: Laurel Cottonwillow
Fairy or Sparrowman? Fairy
Talent: Healing
Games participant? Yes
Appearance: Light-green eyes, long, dark-red hair, light skin.
Personality: Very shy, doesn't talk much prior to the Pixie Hollow Games, however, as the roleplay progresses, she starts talking more and being less shy and it is revealed that she is very kind and friendly. She is usually found at Elixa's Hospital helping treat patients.
Other: She did not think that she would be picked to be in the Pixie Hollow Games ever, so when she was picked, she was very excited about it and started preparing for it. She is also somewhat nervous about representing the Healing Talents.

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce