PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Notices

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:27 PM
How time flies...
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 97

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you so much, Hazy! And yes, I love that song. I'm glad you think it did Ivory and Dove justice!

Wow, your posts are simply beautiful, Hazel! I agree, this is actually perfect for Dove's character, and for Sparrow's too! I really love how you incorporated "Look Through My Eyes" and "Annabel Lee" into your posts.

Hey, guys? I just realized... Hazel's scene with Dove is actually the last important part of the RP we had to get through. We've already rescued the parents, done our butterfly scenes, escaped Exilia and trapped the villains there for good. And so... The only thing left to do is write our characters' epilogues, isn't it?

So... (dare I say it?) we're finished HEA! The plot part of it, at least.

P.S. Hazel, I will start the celebration of Dove's life scene when I get the time, but if you don't mind, I want to leave that scene incomplete. I don't feel right finishing it without the other roleplayers, especially Liri and Misty. So I'll do Ivory's part, and leave the scene for others to continue. Is that okay with you?

Thank you so much, Twi and Alyce!
Old 06-17-2015, 12:11 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016  
Total Awards: 36

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Im still here, you know. I've just been waiting until I feel like writing something.goodbye.jpg

Last edited by PixieHollowForever; 06-17-2015 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:45 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Aww, thanks Night! Yep, my scene with Dove and Sparrow were really the last things I wanted to write for this RP.
I've been talking to a couple people and I really want to do a third RP, and call it "Far Far Away". It would be about totally brand new characters in Estoriana, (maybe they could be chosen by the OUAT/HEA characters or even volunteer?) and people on Earth have stopped believing in the fairytales, so Estoriana is slowly beginning to fade. Our new characters have to journey to the "power source" (any ideas on what that could be?) before Estoriana fades from existence for good. What do you all think? It's a rough idea, but with some help, I think it could be a great RP!
Well, since we still have to write our epilogues, I guess we aren't quite finished, but we're almost there! This will be the first sequel to an RP that has ever been finished (that I know of) on PHF. The only other RP that I know of that was finished was "Magic of the Light". There is a sequel called "Magic of the Gems", but it was never finished.
Night, what do you mean by incomplete? And I totally agree with you, it doesn't feel right ending the entire scene without Liri and Misty. Do you mean just not finish it at all and leave Misty and Liri to finish it, or leave the entire scene incomplete?
Aww, I love that quote, PHF! Did you make that? I love the fonts.

Thank you, Ruby
Old 06-18-2015, 10:32 PM
How time flies...
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
That's a really nice quote, PHF. Don't worry, this thread isn't going anywhere! You can post whenever you get an idea.
You're very welcome!
Hazy, FFA sounds awesome so far!

Yeah, what I meant was that I'll write that Ivory wanted to say about Dove, and then leave the rest of the scene hanging. Liri, Misty, and anyone else can write their parts whenever they have the time. I'll try to start that scene tomorrow or this weekend.

Even as I ran, I knew I would be too late.
In the distance, I saw the bright flash of light that appeared over the descendants. Despite myself, I smiled. They did it. Of course they would. The villains' greatest flaw has always been that they underestimated those descendants. Now, and always, that would be their downfall.
My breaths came in short gasps as I continued running. The hill that the descendants stood on looked tiny from this distance. There was no way I'd be able to make it.
The thoughts began to come, unbidden. I'll never escape Exilia... I'll never see my friends again. I'll be stuck here...
I wished with all my might that I could make my wings appear. Flying was so much faster than running. But one lone girl is far less conspicuous than a dragon, and if the villains caught me, my chances of escape, slim as they were, would be gone.
Also, I wasn't sure I could summon my dragon form just then. Transforming and setting fire to Queen Imperia's castle had taken their toll on my powers.

In the distance, the light was already dimming. The portal, my window of escape, shrinking as nearly all the descendants had made their way through.
"No - " I gasped out, slowing to a stop. I was too late.
Then, from behind me, came a voice that was so intimately familiar, I'd know it anywhere. "Hello, daughter."
"Mother," I said in an equally chilling voice. "I suppose you've come to stop me."
"No, Eclipse." The peculiar note in her voice caused me to turn around, despite myself. "I'm here to help you."
The words were so unexpected that I wasn't sure I heard her right at first. "What? You expect me to believe - "
"Not all the stories are true, Eclipse," Maleficent says softly. "Yes, I have done wrong. And I had to act a certain way among the people of this world. But know this, my daughter - I have always loved you."
I couldn't speak, stunned into silence.

"Here." She held out her staff, handing it to me. "All the queens of Estoriana have their own portalling device. And I was a queen once, but the tales have told my story false. Quickly, now, use this to escape Exilia before the rip between the worlds closes for good."
I took the staff with numb fingers, still feeling stunned. "Aren't you coming with me?"
My mother shook her head sadly. "I told you I have done wrong. This is where I belong now. But I want you to have the chances I never did. To make a better choice."
I knew there was no time, but I couldn't help asking one more question - needing the explanation. "The story of Sleeping Beauty? It's not true?"
Maleficent smiled sadly. "If things had been different, Eclipse... She would have been like a sister to you."
The staff began glowing the familiar, poison green. In front of my eyes, a small portal spun open, just big enough for one person to slip through.
I looked off into the distance. The descendants' light show was almost entirely faded now, the gloom of the overcast skies descending once more.
I turned back to my mother. "I love you too, Mother."
Then I took a deep breath, and stepped through the portal.

(Haha, I almost forgot Eclipse and left her stranded on Exilia. Anyway, this scene partially alludes to the live-action movie Maleficent.)

Old 06-25-2015, 02:42 AM
Flies in occasionally
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ Pet Training 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Awesome posts, Hazel. That was really well written. Haha, I'm still looking for the perfect "manly" glitter text too. I love the idea of FFA so far!
Great post, Night.

I watched from a distance as the descendants gave their sappy declarations of devotion towards each other, and how much this grand adventure had changed them for the better... Blah, blah blah. I didn't say anything throughout the whole thing, and I noticed Phoenix didn't either.
Personally, I didn't get the whole "intense show of affection" thing. What was the point of that? But for some reason, it's what the descendants always attributed their victories towards. And, considering where we are right now? It's pretty clear who the winning side is.
And I liked to make sure that that was the side I was on.

As soon as I jumped through the portal into Estoriana, I immediately left the crowd of descendants behind. I didn't even turn around to see what they were doing. I had to hightail it out of there, before they realized that while I'd left the villains behind, I wouldn't exactly call myself one of "them". Not by any stretch of the imagination.
No, but who wanted to keep living in the dump that is Exilia? I'd take any chance I had to make it to Estoriana.
I gazed around at the sandy beach, the shady palm trees, the beautiful turquoise ocean. And let me just say... This place does not disappoint.
I decided to climb a tree, so I could get a better view on things. In the distance, from this height, I could see mountains, forests... A tall volcano in the background.
Based on Hook's frequent descriptions, this must be Never Land.
I smiled to myself. It lives up to expectations, all right.
Now... First things first. Where am I going to find a place to live?

After hitching a ride on a ship, I made my way over to the mainland of Estoriana.
I knew I'd try to find the descendants again eventually. I was still determined to learn their secrets - just exactly how did they manage to defeat my father and his allies all those times? They were always outnumbered and outmatched in terms of skill... And yet they managed to come out on top time and time again. They must have some secret power or hidden knowledge that allowed them to do that. And if anyone could find out what it was, it would be me.
Those silly descendants were always so trusting. I couldn't believe they'd just blithely put on those anti-magic cuffs, at the very beginning of all this. With my charm, I was sure I'd win them over in no time at all. Just as soon as I find them again.
But right now, I had somewhere else to be.
I couldn't help my own curiosity. My father had told so many stories of the village he'd lived in while in Estoriana, I felt that I just had to see it for myself.
The village itself wasn't much. A quaint little place with neat rows of houses, a bustling marketplace, and a tall church steeple looming in the background. I walked past the fountain in the middle of the town's square.
Honestly, I thought it looked quite boring. The village seemed like the kind of place where nothing ever really changed; where you could expect every single day to turn out pretty much the same. What I really wanted to see, however, was something beyond the borders of the village. Something hidden deep in the Enchanted Forest...
It took a long trek through the woods to find it. The path to the castle was so overgrown and choked with weeds that I could barely find it. The undergrowth was so thick in places, thorny bushes and branches growing everywhere, that I had to use my sword to cut through the plant life.
When I finally got my first good look at the castle, I simply stood there and admired the view.
It was gorgeous in a Gothic kind of way, made of dark gray stone that was covered in moss and vines of ivy. It had several dark towers and turrets that loomed up to the sky. The castle, like the path, was almost completely overgrown, covered with plant life that had overtaken it through the years. The tall, wrought iron gate creaked loudly as I pushed it open.
Fog swirled around the courtyard, obscuring my view. I made my way across and through the enormous stone doors.
Inside, the castle had a cold, musty feel, like nobody had walked these halls for decades. Probably no one had. My footsteps on the dusty marble floor echoed loudly through the halls. Cobwebs hung everywhere, and a thick layer of dust covered every surface.
This place was obviously abandoned, and had been for ages. Perfect.
I smiled to myself. I was now the new master of Belle and the Beast's castle. Talk about ironic, right?

(Oh, this is going to be fun. )
Old 06-25-2015, 06:47 PM
How time flies...
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Great post Glory! Haha, that is pretty ironic. I like it!
Forget manly. My guy characters will just have to deal with rainbow sparkle glitter text.
Okay, here's the first of my epilogues!

The heavy brocade fabric of the formal gown threatens to tangle around my legs, sending me wobbling forward, awkward as a new-born foal. For someone who’s used to darting through the forest, swift and graceful and sure-footed as a young deer, this is a major ego bruiser. But then again, one thing I’m learning lately is that maybe, just maybe, my ego could benefit from having a few notches taken out of it.
C’mon Saige, remember why you’re doing this…
I push the shining white-gold circlet further up on my forehead, straightening it for the hundredth time. Nerves settle in my stomach. Somehow I’d forgotten to account for the awkward, constricting wardrobe, when I’d been planning this outing. I’ve no idea what I’d been expecting from any of this, actually. But a promise is a promise. Even if it’s an unspoken one, made only to myself.
Taking a deep breath, I step forward, into the light – and into my mother’s line of sight.
“Saige?” Laurel is on her feet in a flash, a look of surprise etched onto her features. “What are you doing here?”
Somehow, I manage to stumble my way over, up the small flight of stairs, coming to stand beside her throne. Right behind her are the King and Queen, my grandparents, seated on even higher thrones on the raised dais.
“Mom,” I say, speaking a word I hadn’t used in years. “A very wise person once told me that to be true to myself, I must accept all parts of me. The warrior and the healer. The fighter… And the princess.” I shake back my long, straight midnight hair, falling loosely down my back instead of being in its usual braid. “I’m here to learn yet another part of myself… If you’d be willing to teach me, Laurel.”
Laurel smiles, the expression like a ray of sunshine, searing through the awkwardness and the discomfort, and all my doubts as well. “Saige… You’ve grown into such a beautiful, strong, amazing person in your own right. You have fire in your heart, the fire of passion and courage, and now it is tempered with wisdom as well. And you have the spirit of a warrior, the will to fight for all that is good and right and worthy in this world. You’re capable of so much more than I ever was. I am so very proud of you, my daughter. I’d be honored, to share what I can with you.” She reaches out to brush back a strand of my hair. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” I’m humbled, truly humbled, in the face of my mother’s infinite wisdom and kindness. How did I ever think that I had nothing to learn from her? “I wish I was half as good with speeches as you are.” I’ve always been a girl who spoke through her actions. It would be awhile before I learned to make my way through life using words. “So instead, I’ll show you. I’ll strive my whole life to become the person you think I’m capable of being, Laurel.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With a mighty roar, the cresting wave crashes onto the sharp, jagged rocks of the shoreline, a hundred feet below. The spray of sea foam dampens my hair, causing it to curl slightly. The wave recedes, only to return with a vengeance, battering itself against the behemoth boulders again and again. Its fury is ceaseless, timeless, eternally unspent.
One would think this ineffectual; that the tides would ram themselves against the cliff’s edge for as long as this world continued to be, with no effect whatsoever. But if you look closely, you can see how the edges of the rocks have been rounded in places, their tips no longer as high or as sharp as they ought to be. Slowly, but surely, the waves are winning their war; and someday, even these massive boulders will be worn down to tiny, rounded pebbles. It may take a thousand years, or ten thousand, or a hundred. But it will happen.
Such is the power of the boundless ocean.
I used to think that I had to be like that. That a warrior’s fury should be as endless as the sea’s rage, forging on until all the barriers that stood in my way were worn down to dust and nothing. But I realize now what a meaningless struggle that would be. A huge part of war is having the wisdom to pick your battles. To only choose to fight the ones that actually matter.
I look away from the cliff’s edge and shake off the contemplative thoughts. I turn towards my father, who is standing beside me. “Shang. You said there was something you had to show me?”
“Yes,” Shang replies, his gaze dark with worry. “Saige, it took a lot of magic to open up the Portal between here and Exilia. Magic like that always leaves a trace, some residual. I’ve had my armies stationed all over Estoriana. We’ve discovered that the residual magic this time came in the form of… cracks.”
“Cracks?” I echo.
“Yes. Crevices in the wards that keep our two worlds apart. Not very large, but enough… Enough that it is still possible to get from one world to another.”
I spin around, horror filling me. “You mean… The barrier that separates our world from Exilia has cracks in it? Doesn’t that mean the villains can… cross through?” The most terrifying possibilities run through my mind…
“No, of course not,” Shang hastens to reassure me. “They are still banished, and the spell has not been lifted. And besides, the cracks are not big enough for them to travel through, nor their henchmen either. But they are enough that the villains can, once in a while, send through their… creatures.”
I’m just about to ask my father what he means by “creatures”, when something explodes out of thin air just a few feet in front of us.
It’s like a portal opening, a flash of light and sound… Except this portal is much, much smaller than any I’ve encountered before.
With a high-pitched, shrill screech, something that looks like a writhing mass of shadows leaps out of the tiny portal and heads straight for us. Its mouth yawns open, revealing a row of sharp, wickedly serrated teeth.
I stand there, too shocked to react in time. In all my life, I’d never seen anything remotely like that… thing. Fortunately, my bracelet shoots out a flash of green light, forming a glowing shield in front of my father and me. The shield shatters as the creature collides with it, but it’s deflected the blow.
In a flash, my sword leaps into my hand, a flash of silver that cleaves through the shadow creature before it has a chance to recover from the impact of crashing against the bracelet’s shield. With a shrill cry, it dissipates into smoke. Spinning around, I see two more shadow creatures heading straight for me. Shang’s blade sings through the air, cutting another one of the things in two. I dispatch the third one.
I’m breathing heavily. “What,” I gasp out. “Are those?”
“They are the creatures of darkness that the villains can manage to send over into our world,” my father replies. “They cannot maintain their physical form in Estoriana, since they are still affected by the banishing spell. That’s why they can only appear as shadows. And they can also only appear in places that have residue of the villains’ magic.”
“What do you mean?” I ask.
“This is the cliff edge where Queen Imperia supposedly fell to her death,” Shang explains. “Of course, she didn’t actually die, and the magic she used to survive left a residue on this place. There are over a dozen of these places, scattered throughout Estoriana. They are the only places where the villains can send through these shadow creatures.”
I feel a chill go down my spine. “These places must be routinely patrolled. The villains will grow stronger once again. They’ll be able to send more of these shadow things through to Estoriana. Even if they can never return, they’ll still want to see us all destroyed.”
Shang turns to me, and I’m surprised by the smile on his face. “Saige… Would you,” he begins slowly. “Like to lead some of those patrols?”
I stare back at him, not comprehending.
“My daughter… I believe you have what it takes to become one of the captains of Estoriana’s army. What you and your friends have done on Exilia has proven, beyond a doubt, that you are ready for this.”
“Wh-what?” I gasp. “Me? A captain in the army?”
It’s what I’ve wanted, all my life, ever since I’d first learned to hold a sword. This feels like a dream. Too good to be true.
“Yes,” Shang puts a hand on my shoulder. “You’re always had the will to fight, Saige. And now you have the wisdom it takes to be a leader as well. Your mother and I are both so proud of you, daughter. The title of captain is yours, if you want it.”
“Want it?” I echo. “It’s what I’ve always dreamed of! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I yank my dad into an enormous hug. My excitement threatens to bubble over into giddiness. Then I pull back, as practicality takes over once more, slightly souring my mood. “Aren’t I too young to be a captain, though?”
Shang smiles. “Well, of course, you would have to go through a few years of training before you can become a full captain of the guard. You’d first have to gain experience with a small patrol, then move upwards.”
“Oh. Well, of course,” I feel a wide grin stretch across my face. This is happening. This is really happening! “Thank you so much, Shang. I’ll do my best to make you – and Laurel – proud.”
“I know you will.” My dad says with his strong, steady smile. “I can think of no one else who could do better.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's right, you know," Mei tells me as we stand in her room, waiting for Jack Frost to arrive. "You are going to make an amazing captain, Saige."
"Thank you." I smile. "Though I'm pretty sure you'd be way better."
Somehow, I had always imagined that we would do this together. After all, Mei is just as clever and capable a fighter as I am, if not more so. I thought our father would undoubtedly offer this to both of us. But now, looking at my sister, seeing how much she’s grown and changed through our journey, I begin to realize.
We’ll always be sisters, always be there for each other. But maybe our paths have finally diverged from one other's, for good.
And while I still dream of daring feats, glorious triumphs and a life full of adventure, perhaps she has begun dreaming of something quite different...
"I'm going to miss you, Mei-li," I say to my twin. "A lot."
"I'll miss you too, Firecracker," she replies affectionately. "But I'll be back soon, don't worry."
"But will it be for good?" I ask softly.
Mei doesn't reply, and I suspect that even she doesn't know for sure.
I think back to the battle, how terrified Mei had been when Jack was hurt, how they’d been behaving towards each other… “Just answer me this, Mei,” I turn to her. “Does he make you happy?”
“Yes, he does.” My twin replies with no hesitation.
“Well,” I say. “Then that's good enough for me. But make sure you let Jack Frost know that if he hurts you in any way, the full might of Estoriana’s army is going to make sure he regrets it for the rest of his natural life. Which, you know, is forever,” I add teasingly. “Okay, let’s go down so I can tell him that in person.”
Before we leave the room, I see a slight shimmering on Mei’s bookshelf. Curious, I walk over and pick up the source of it – Mei’s Tales of Estoriana book.
I gasp. “Mei, look at this!”
At the back of the book, right where the tale about our parents and the Great Banishment ends, pages upon pages of writing are appearing out of thin air. The words swirl into being, so fast that it’s impossible for our eyes to track them.
When the maelstrom of words and pages finally ceases, the book has become quite a bit thicker than it used to be. I look down at the page… And somehow, I’m not surprised at what I read.
“It’s our story,” Mei says softly.
The tale starts at the very beginning, with the Anniversary Ball, and gave a perfect record of every single event that had happened since then. I eagerly flip the page, wanting to know what’s going to happen to us next. Blank.
Mei laughs. “Saige, you know the book can’t tell our future. That part’s up to us.”
“Well, worth a try.” I hand her the book. “Here, take it. Its magic will let you know if anything important is happening to us.”
She takes it. And we both walk down the stairs together, ready to face our future.
The future we chose.

(Hope that was okay with everyone. And if what I said about the shadows and the cracks between worlds doesn't make sense, I'd be happy to try and explain it better. )

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-25-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:35 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Great posts, everyone! Glory, I love how you described the castle and Night, I think the cracks and the shadows were explained very well
I'll try to post my epilogues within a couple days, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with Julianna any ideas?

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 06-27-2015 at 04:36 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:44 AM
I'm back! Promise!!
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hey everybody!!! I missed you all so much!!!

Everyones' epilogues are fantastic so far!

Hazy, I already told you so, but I love the idea for the sequel!

Night, I absolutely adore Wicked, and the song For Good was already running through my head when I read Hazy's scene, so I am so glad you incorporated it into your post! It fits them all perfectly.

Hazy, I loved Dove and Hunter's wedding scene as well! I can't believe Dove got Astrid to wear a long, fancy dress AND fancy jewelry!

Night, I love what you did with Eclipse and her mother! I loved the twist brought forward in the movie Maleficent, and I definitely have a fondness for misunderstood characters (Case in point: Elphaba)

Glory, that is awesome that Danton is taking up residence in Belle and the Beast's castle! So ironic!

Aww Night! Look how much Saige has grown! I'm so proud of her! Of all of our characters!!

Here are my epilogues, I hope you like them! It was hard to convey all their feelings and wrap things up. Sorry if they feel rushed!

When we had returned back to Estoriana, we were all thrilled to be home, but devastated by the loss of Dove. It hit Jack really hard, as she was practically his sister along with Astrid, Lillie, and Ivory. I didn’t see him at all for about a week, as he disappeared off into the Estorianian wilderness to grieve alone. Neverland was also oddly dark and gloomy for about a week while both Astrid and Lillie grieved, as Astrid’s mood has always affected Neverland.

However, eventually Jack returned, his sadness still very real, but having gotten to where it was bearable. Jack then asked me to return to Earth with him, so he could introduce me to the other Guardians. I asked my mom and dad if it was ok, and they both agreed it would be fine now that the villains weren’t a threat anymore. I hugged them both tightly, then turned to my twin. She looked at Jack and I like we were some strange new creature that she was still uncertain about, but soon pulled me into the tightest hug she’d ever given me. We both knew that things were different now, that things were going to change even more, but we didn’t know how. After a while, Saige finally let go of me and turned to Jack.

“You better keep an eye on her. Keep her safe and bring her back to me.” She said very seriously.
Jack smiled, “Don’t worry Captain,” He said with a sweeping, almost-mocking-but-not-quite, bow, “I will.”
Saige looked unsure of how to react to him, pleased at being called Captain, but suspecting he was mocking her, so she settled on a scowl. I laughed at the pair of them, only deepening her scowl, but then she succumbed to laughter as well.
Jack then turned to me, “I will pick you up tomorrow morning.” He said before flying away on the wind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Father's right, you know," I tell my twin as we stand in my room, waiting for Jack Frost to arrive. "You are going to make an amazing captain, Saige."
"Thank you." She smiles. "Though I'm pretty sure you'd be way better."

Growing up, I had always imagined that Saige and I would both become captains together. We learned and practiced together, and we were an amazing team. I thought our father would undoubtedly offer this to both of us eventually, and I think that both Father and Saige assumed the same. But now, looking at myself and my sister, seeing how much we’ve both grown and changed through our journey, I begin to realize that while will always be sisters and always be there for each other, maybe we aren’t meant to be on the same path.

Maybe our paths have finally diverged from one another's, for good.

And while Saige still dreams of daring feats, glorious triumphs and a life full of adventure, I believe that I have begun dreaming of something quite different… a future involving Jack Frost.

"I'm going to miss you, Mei-li," My twin says, breaking our contemplative silence. "A lot."
"I'll miss you too, Firecracker," I reply affectionately. "But I'll be back soon, don't worry."
"But will it be for good?" Saige asks softly.
I find that I don’t have a response for that question. I honestly don’t know.
“Just answer me this, Mei,” She turns to me, “Does he make you happy?”
“Yes, he does.” I reply instantly with no hesitation.
“Well,” Saige says, “Then that's good enough for me. But make sure you let Jack Frost know that if he hurts you in any way, the full might of Estoriana’s army is going to make sure he regrets it for the rest of his natural life. Which, you know, is forever,” She adds teasingly. “Okay, let’s go down so I can tell him that in person.”

Before we leave the room, Saige walks over to our bookshelf and picks up a book, and then gasps, “Mei, look at this!”
I join her, and notice that she is holding my Tales of Estoriana book, and it is shimmering.

At the back of the book, right where the tale about our parents and the Great Banishment ends, pages upon pages of writing are appearing out of thin air. The words swirl into being, so fast that it’s impossible for our eyes to track them.
When the maelstrom of words and pages finally ceases, the book has become quite a bit thicker than it used to be. I look down at the page… And somehow, I’m not surprised at what I read.
“It’s our story,” I say softly, awed.

The tale starts at the very beginning, with the Anniversary Ball, and gave a perfect record of every single event that had happened since then. Saige eagerly flips the page, wanting to know what’s going to happen to us next, but it is blank.
I laugh, “Saige, you know the book can’t tell our future. That part’s up to us.”
“Well, worth a try.” She hands me the book. “Here, take it. Its magic will let you know if anything important is happening to us.”
I takes it, and then we both walk down the stairs together, ready to face our future.

The future we chose.

“I’m gonna miss you Mei-li.” Saige says again, hugging me again.
“I’m going to miss you too Firecracker. I’ll be back soon!” I say, waving as Jack and I left for Earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we arrived, we were instantly surrounded by the other Guardians.
“Jack!”
“You’re alive!”
“Welcome home Jack!”
“Hey guys! Everyone, this is Mei. Mei, this is Toothiana, Bunnymund, Sandman, and North.”
“Hello Mei!”
“Nice to meet you!”
“Welcome child!”
“So…. Jack, tell us what happened!” North asked.
“In a moment. Manny needs to hear this too. Let’s go to your place North.” Jack replied, and whisked us to the North Pole. In the middle of the floor there was a large diamond with a “G” on it inside a circle, and a beam of moonlight hit it in the center.

“Alright, now tell us what happened. Manny is listening too.” North said. Jack told the whole story from the beginning, making me sound like a true hero when I saved him.
“Wow! Thank you, Mei, for saving our Jack!” Toothie said.
“It was really nothing…” I begin to mutter, but then Jack raises his eyebrow at me.
“Nothing? You’re going to say that again? I told you not to say that Mei.” He says seriously, and I blush.

Suddenly, the moonlight shining into the room gets brighter, and the Guardians all gasp. I look at Jack, puzzled, but North is the one to explain.
“Mei, the Man in the Moon is offering you a very special reward for saving Jack Frost,” He begins, “Immortality.”
“What?!” I gasp, my eyes flying to meet Jack’s.
“Mei,” He begins softly, “You could live here with me, forever.”
“Forever?” I whisper, shocked.
“Forever.” He confirms. “Of course, I understand if you don’t want to…” He starts to say, looking at his bare feet, but I cut him off with a kiss, flinging myself into his arms, no lingering doubt in my mind.
“I would love to be with you forever.” I whisper into his ear.

Jack whoops and flips into the air, then swoops down and picks me up to spin me around, ending in another kiss. The other Guardians cheer as Jack sets me down in the middle of the moonlight. The light gets brighter and brighter until I have to close my eyes against the blinding whiteness. My whole body starts to tingle, starting at my toes and moving all the way up to the top of my head. Finally, the light begins to fade to a gentle glow again, and I open my eyes to find Jack’s icy blue ones sparkling in front of mine.
“Forever.” He whispers to me, smiling. I smile back, and then he pulls me into the air once more and we kiss again, floating slightly off the ground.

I was amazed by everything in Estoriana. Everything was so bright and colorful, and good. You could feel it in the air, surrounding you with peace and happiness. I knew I loved it the moment we set foot. But then Dove…

Layla was so upset at the loss of her friend. I tried to help ease Layla’s sadness, because I had come to love Layla. Layla and her husband Everett had taken me in when my own father rejected me, and I would forever be grateful to them both. Layla had helped me work through the pain of rejection and the feeling of loss and uncertainty I had faced when I had left the villains, and I now wanted to help her feel better too.

As the days passed, Layla’s sadness ebbed away a little to where it was bearable for her. She still missed Dove dearly, but had come to peace with the loss. She taught Janelle magic, and taught me how to use my magic for good. Janelle and I grew close, and I quickly thought of her as my sister.

I still saw some of my old friends from Exilia frequently, and I was constantly amazed by how much happier they all were. Maurelle was loving being the only Lost Girl in Neverland besides Astrid, and Eclipse had shocked us all with the good work she had begun to do. I hadn’t seen Danton or Phoenix much, but I assume they are doing fine. I knew I reflected that same feeling of happiness I saw in my fellows, and I was definitely enjoying being truly loved for the first time in my life. Things are definitely looking up.

After the death of Astrid’s sister, I worried about her. She seemed much more reserved at first, and all of Neverland mourned with her. You could feel the sadness in the air on the island, and it became darker and gloomier for a while. About a week later, Astrid learned that she could still talk to Dove, because Dove had become a spirit guide for any lost or hurting souls upon her death. Neverland reacted to Astrid’s grief, as well as everyone else’s, and had used its magic to bring Dove back in a way, so now she was tied to Neverland. At that time, things started going back to normal in Neverland, although Astrid was forever changed by the loss of her sister.

However, she continued to be Pan, and we continued to have fun. It was a bit strange at first to have Maurelle with us, but she quickly began to fit in as the only Lost Girl, well besides Pan. Astrid only lapsed into silence occasionally when she mourned the loss of her sister in all forms but spirit. We visited with Sparrow and Hunter often, as well as with with Janelle, Jalilah, and Saige frequently too, and I observed Jalilah coming out of her shell more and more each visit to become the person she had always suppressed in the hopes of gaining her father’s praise.

Then one day, all of Estoriana was in an uproar as Jack Frost and Mei returned from their trip to Earth. I noticed a faint glow around Mei that hadn’t been there before instantly. She waited until all her friends and family had gathered to tell us all that she was now immortal, as a thank you gift from the Man in the Moon for saving Jack’s life, and was going to remain on Earth with Jack. He had asked her to marry him, and she had said yes. They had decided to have their wedding here in Estoriana with all of us, and again on Earth with the Guardians and the Man in the Moon.

People laughed and cried and hugged Mei and Jack. Saige was really upset at first until she made the pair promise to visit her very often, then she was happy for them and hugged them both. I said congrats to both Mei and Jack, and hugged them too. I definitely liked Jack, and had known him for a long time now, ever since he came to help Astrid and the original descendants when they first arrived in Estoriana. I had also grown to like Mei, for even though she was much quieter than Saige, she was just as skilled of a warrior, and she always knew what to say to make you feel better. Earth would be lucky to have her there forever.

Life is certainly full of new beginnings for everyone on Estoriana, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us all, but for now, I am content to battle pirates with Pan at my side.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:38 AM
How time flies...
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

LIRI!!! Welcome back! We all missed you so much as well. How was camp? I hope you've had an amazing summer!

I'm glad you liked the inclusion of "For Good"! Especially since it was actually because of you. I remember on another RP (it was either C:U or Believe), we were talking about Wicked songs, and you mentioned that your favorite was "For Good". I actually love that song as well, so I went to listen to it again after you mentioned it. I realized that the lyrics would fit the scene Hazel's scene for Dove really well. So yeah, thanks for inspiring me!

Haha, thank you! I'm glad you liked that part. I agree, misunderstood characters and anti-heroes are so fascinating!
Heehee, I know right. And thanks! I'm really proud of all our characters too - just look at how far they've come since the beginning.

I love all of your epilogues! I think they're the perfect conclusions for Mei, Slightly and Jalilah! Mei's is my favorite though, I love the idea of her going to Earth and becoming an immortal to be with Jack. (Those two are an adorable couple, by the way. ) Out of curiosity, is Mei a Guardian now?

Aww, it's perfectly fine, Popcorn! We all get busy. And besides, I'm pretty sure the rest of us are kind of failing at that as well. I can't wait to see what you write for Maurelle. And I don't know if I've already told you this, but I love your avatar!

Last edited by Night Wish; 09-10-2015 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:16 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016  
Total Awards: 36

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
(It's been so long that I actually forgot most of the characters! )
Phoebe:
After we came back from Exilia, I flew back to Pixie Hollow. I expected to feel at home, but I felt like something was missing. I felt I needed something more than just a fairy life. I flew to the mainland, searching for some of the descendants. I found the place where we had the party, where this whole crazy adventure began. I heard someone coming.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:30 AM
Still around, I promise!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Illuminating
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
*Reposting this part
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
I actually had a lot of those moments when writing my post. I had to pause to think about Cragg's name, and go back and reread what exactly has been going on with Avia and Lilac...
Ouch--I wrote this a year ago?!
So I, uh... well, I've failed in continuing this roleplay.
Although on the bright side, I might be able to grab whatever writing ability I currently posses and put it towards writing for Maurelle. Yes, I'm aware she's not my main character, but... I don't know. I just feel like there's more substance for me to write with her right now than Avia or Lilac.

EDIT: So, I finished Maurelle's final scene! I decided to take a different approach with this, as though she's thinking back on what happened. Hope you all enjoy!
Spoiler for Maurelle's Final Scene:

So, where was I? Oh, right; my shadow’s gone because Astrid cut it off, I try to defend her from the armies, we all gather at a hill, stick on the bracelets originally used on the descendants, yadda yadda yadda… I mean, so much has happened. It's hard to describe everything. One minute, I’m hacking away at one guy’s armor, the next, I’m in Estorania. Which is beautiful. Seeing Estorania for the first time… it was like seeing your brightest dreams in the day.
…and then someone had to die.

Yes, Dove’s death was shocking to pretty much everyone, including me—from what I had seen during the battle, I had assumed that everyone good was pretty much immortal. I mean, every single descendant and child came back through that portal alive, with at most bad cuts and scrapes. But all those can heal. Call it fate, call it luck—it was certainly amazing, to say the least.
Most of the reason I didn’t mourn Dove was because I really didn’t know her. That is, besides being both the descendant of Wendy and Belle. Plus, I've known that death was a part of life from the day I was born. My daddy worked with his friends on the other side. I grew up surrounded by villains enchanted with death. I must not have known my mother for more than a few minutes before she was gone, too.
Death simply is. And although the living may hurt for a few hours, days, or even years, eventually the living must continue living, and the dead can take comfort in that.
That was pretty much how I looked at everyone’s grief. Dove meant a lot to them, and I can respect that more than most. But over time, they changed. Their grief turned to sadness, their weight was easier to carry, their joy began to shine through again. They listened, they learned, and they came out stronger than when they started. Its something inspiring to watch.

After we made it to Estorania, I kinda stuck by Astrid’s side. After all, I had a life debt to repay. But because of everything that had happened, things were quiet for the first few weeks. Astrid, Lillie, and the Lost Boys offered me a home in their Hideout; I happily accepted. As time passed, I got to know each of them a little better. Like how Slightly was the undisputed leader of the Lost Boys (and Girl) and second hand to ‘Pan’. How Tootles can only be called ‘Doodles’ by Ana (one of the original descendants). How all the Lost Boys would do anything for a good story. And I… well, I guess I became one of them.

And it’s amazing.

For the first time in my life, I’m able to be a child. I’m able to be young, light, and free. I can eat rich fruits from trees and have the sticky juice dribble down my chin. I can dive into crystal clear waterfalls and feel absolutely weightless. Lillie’s even let me fly a few times. Fly.

Of course, not every moment has been… magical, per say. For instance, the cracks between Exilia and Estorania are just large enough for a shadowy monster or two to slip through. A villain’s small revenge, of course. It was horrible the first time I saw one—I froze, my fear of being dragged back to Earth to fulfill my father’s deal choking the life from my limbs. I had to be consoled afterwards for hours. Astrid, though… she realized that the only way for me to lose my fear was to fight it. We practice sword fighting every day, and I always carry a dagger on my person in case I encounter one of the apparitions. I’d say I’ve got a long ways of learning to go, but at least I somewhat know what I’m doing.

It took a while of trust before Astrid was willing to let my shadow fly free. It will always remain near the island, and I should be able to call it to my will, but knowing my shadow is out there reminds me that the shadow world can still find it, and maybe even find me. So far, I haven’t encountered any of my daddy’s ‘friends’—well, besides the shadow avengers that appear every so often. But I still fear that they’ll track me down and drag me to Earth. I’ve had nightmares about it, and seeing the apparitions causes relapses sometimes. But the Boys have said, on their honor, that they’ll do anything to protect me from the Shadow People. Astrid has also given her word. I don’t think they could ever understand how much that truly means to me.

I smile to myself, thinking all this over. Everyone’s changed. I’ve changed. And I finally feel… complete.
Hey, Lazy Bones!” comes a voice. I turn to see Nibs, playing catch with a pebble. “We’re going treasure hunting!”
I grin, hopping up from my hammock. “Well, why didn’t ya say so? You know I’m always up for a chance to beat you guys!”
Nibs laughed. “Right, like you’d actually win this time!”
I wink at him, adjusting my tiger costume. “Well, I won last time, didn’t I?
I don’t give him a chance to respond before I catch a rope upwards. “Last one up eats pixie dust!” I call, already halfway up.
Nibs scrambles through a knothole as I laugh. I truly am a Lost Girl.

Siggie and Avatar by Neverbelle!! ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ My art gallery!
Old 09-10-2015, 05:45 AM
I'm back! Promise!!
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 

Light Talent
Camp was.... amazing. Beyond description. The best summer of my life! The only thing that could have possibly made it any better was if I had been able to be on here more often as well

Aww! I am honored that I inspired you Night!

They are the best Night I love the misunderstood!!

Thank you Night! I am glad you like my epilogues. Haha, I'm glad you approve of the pair Um.... I don't know. Yes? I mean, Mei is gonna help out no matter if she is an official Guardian or not so.... idk. What do you think?

Popcorn, I love what you did with Maurelle!!! It is perfect And you portrayed Astrid and the Boys fantastically!
Old 09-13-2015, 07:04 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Oopsies...

Can we all agree that I've spent 3 months carefully planning my characters' happy endings? Yes? Great!
Liri, I'm soooooooooo glad you're back, I missed you so much!!! I need someone to help me keep Night under control anyways I love Mei and Jack together, they're almost as cute as Dove and Hunter perfect for each other!!
Aww, Eve, I love what you wrote for Maurelle. I think it's interesting the way she looks at Dove's passing, and her view on death. I've always admired Maurelle as a character!
I know what I want to write for Sparrow and Phoenix and Dove (you'll see ), but I still have no idea what to do for Julianna or Hunter. If anyone has any ideas, please tell me!! I'm open to any.

Since it's been a few months, is everyone still willing to do Far Far Away? I've been really busy with school and play rehearsals so I don't know if I could fit it in. I miss writing with all of you so much! I love our magical world we've created together.
Old 09-13-2015, 03:56 PM
I'm back! Promise!!
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha! That's ok Hazy, we forgive you!

I missed you too!!! Yeah, she sure is a handfull! Thanks Hazy!

I'd still love to do FFA! I miss writing with you guys!!!! Our world is the best
Old 09-13-2015, 09:49 PM
How time flies...
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm so glad to hear that, Liri! Camp must have been really something this year!
You're welcome! Haha, I was just curious, it doesn't really matter if Mei becomes an official Guardian or not. But I was just thinking that if you do decide to make her one, maybe her "center" could be connected to her healing power? As well as being able to physically heal people, Mei is a very empathetic and understanding person. And since the Guardians' mission is to protect the children of the world, Mei could be... I don't know, a source of comfort or someone to lend a healing touch to those who are lost or scared or hurting in some way. Of course, like you said, she'd help out whether she's an official Guardian or not, so it doesn't really matter.

Popcorn, I loved Maurelle's final scene! It was great seeing her become more lighthearted and fun. I agree with Hazel, Maurelle's viewpoint on mourning Dove (and on death in general) is very interesting, and particularly reminiscent of someone who's had a hard life.

PHF, is there a particular descendant whom you wanted Phoebe to be meeting at the Grove? I could have one of my characters go over and talk to her, but if you had someone else in mind...

Oh please. No one is capable of keeping me in check! *Throws wild raging party on Estoriana while none of you are watching*
Haha, don't worry about it Hazy! You're definitely not the only one. Sorry, I can't think of anything for Hunter and Julianna right now... I can't wait to see what you have planned for Sparrow, Phoenix and Dove though!

Count me in for FFA! I'd be totally on board with still doing the sequel. Don't worry about being busy! I'm joining both choir and the volleyball team this year, plus auditions for the school musical start in a few weeks, so you're not the only one.

I've missed writing with all of you as well! I'll post Calla's epilogue tomorrow, hopefully.