PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Chronicles of Foreverland: The Dawn of Magic

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-26-2015, 05:55 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
The Chronicles of Foreverland: The Dawn of Magic

This is a story based on 3 of my other stories: A Pixie Series: From the Mainland, Stuck in a magical land, and The Fairies at Windy Hollow. I decided to make a story a little like those three.

Chapter 1: A Lost Island
Once upon a time, there was an unexplored island, which no one knew about yet. If anyone has ever seen this island, they would consider it "Lost in the Dawn of Time" in stories, because not a single creature was stirring, or had lived there. This place was to be named and explored, plus magic was yet to come to it, though.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Great story so far, Rainbowswirls! I can't to see what happens next.

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 01-26-2015, 07:33 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Thanks Coconut! Here's chapter 2.

Chapter 2: The First Explorers
One day, there were 2 kids sailing in a row boat in the ocean. They had come from a small town near the ocean on an island called Cherry Isle. The kids names were Isabelle and Mike. They loved adventure, and went on a sailing trip.
"I think we're lost. Maybe we should turn around?" asked Isabelle.
"Wait. . .there's an island over there!" said Mike, pointing east, off to the island in the distance. Isabelle spotted it too, and then perked up.
"I hope that's Cherry Isle! We should be back by dinner." said Isabelle.
"You're right. Let's paddle faster." said Mike. Then, they took an ore and started paddling.
~
A little while later, they reached the island. It had a beach with sparkling sand, seashells were peaking out from the sand in a few places, a little driftwood, and it was surrounded by a forest.
"I don't think this is Cherry Isle." said Mike.
"Unless we're on the other side of the island." said Isabelle.
"You might be right. Let's explore." said Mike. So, they walked into the forest.
"Will we get home by dinner, though?" Isabelle wondered out loud.
"I hope so." said Mike.
~
After exploring for about 10 minutes, both assumed it wasn't Cherry Isle.
"It's so. . .empty." said Isabelle.
"Now let's go that way. I think it's the way back." said Mike, pointing northwest. The children ran that way.
Old 01-27-2015, 03:07 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3: A Spark of Life
Right in the middle of their run, some light hit the ground, burst into sparkles, which spread out all over the area, and it made the children feel happy, too. They smiled, and caught a few of these sparkles in their hands. Some of the sparkles turned into animals. A few birds were flying about, chirping a happy song, flowers were blooming, a rabbit was hopping, and a deer was nearby. What used to be an empty forest now had a spark of life in it. . .finally. Sparkles were everywhere, still.
"Awesome! This place is no longer empty." said Isabelle.
"Yeah. Let's keep these sparkles that we caught." said Mike. Isabelle nodded.
"We should call this place Foreverland." Isabelle suggested.
"I like that. This forest should be called the Forest of Life." Mike suggested.
"I agree to that. Now shall we go back to the beach?" asked Isabelle.
"That sounds like a good idea. We should come back sometime, though." said Mike.
"I agree!" said Isabelle. The 2 children went skipping along the path, listening to the joyful tune of the chirping birds, the blossoming flowers, and the happy and lively aura of the sparkles.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:35 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 4: The Forest of Life
The children reached the shore, but no boat was in sight.
"I think we went a little north." said Isabelle. Mike nodded. They then jogged south. They didn't know that a few sparkles that they haven't caught were following them.
After a few minutes, they reached the boat. The got in and began to go home. The same sparkles that were following them before were following them home to Cherry Isle.
Back in the Forest of Life, things were very jolly and magical, still. There even seemed to be a yellow glow. The deer was now looking out over the ocean at the edge of the forest to see if anything was going on. I have the feeling that another visitor will arrive before the next dawn. Thought the deer. It stood there for a couple hours, and then the sun began setting. Yet, that deer was still standing there. I wonder what has gotten into him? Thought 2 of the birds, who had sat on a couple of the branches of the nearest tree. The yellow light was had faded a little because the sun was setting, but it still was in the forest, making it have more than just the lively and happy aura that it had when the children were there.
Then, as the sun was really low in the sky, the deer spotted something in the distance. Hmm, what could that be? It thought. The deer then squinted. The shape that was in the distance was a motorboat. There must be people on it! The deer assumed. He squinted harder just to make sure. Apparently, he was right. There was a person on the boat. 3, infact. He waited at the edge of the forest.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:09 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 5: The Campout
Now, back to Isabelle and Mike's point of view. They went home, had dinner, and while they were having dinner, Isabelle and Mike told their parents and older sister, Petunia, all about Foreverland and the light and sparkles. Though their family did believe in the part about exploring an island, they didn't believe in the sparkles or light. The sparkles that had followed Mike and Isabelle home had given the house a happy and lively aura, which made everyone in their family have a willing sensation about the island. So, Mike and Isabelle's parents sent Petunia, Isabelle, and Mike on a camping journey to this island for the weekend. They also gave Petunia a camera and their motorboat. Now, they've almost arrived at Foreverland, and Petunia took a picture of the island when it was in the distance. Mike and Isabelle stayed quiet for the last 3 quarters of the ride and started looking at the stars in the sky that were beginning to appear, since the sun was really low over the horizon.
When they reached the island, Petunia spotted a deer and a yellow glow coming from the forest right nearby.
"We're here." Petunia said. Isabelle and Mike jumped out onto the sand of the beach excitedly.
"That's the deer I saw when we were here earlier!" Isabelle called, pointing at the deer.
"Those are the sparkles from earlier!" called Mike pointing at the forest as a few sparkles flew out of it.
"This place is cool. We should totally explore!" said Petunia, and the 3 ran off into the forest. The children showed Petunia around parts of the Forest of Life, but they soon came to the edge of the forest and to a stone path. They followed it. They reached a cliff and a dead end after 5 minutes. They then noticed 9 doors in the ground, and 2 more stone paths. They decided to walk around to see what the meaning of these was.
They met back in the center. It turned out 7 had a "?" on them, one had the words "Forest of Life" written on it, and one had the words "Sparkle Grotto" on it.
"I assume that the Forest of Life door leads to the Forest of Life." said Petunia.
"I wonder where Sparkle Grotto is." said Isabelle.
"There's only one way to find out." said Mike. The they dashed off to that door. Petunia had nothing to do but follow. As they opened the door and jumped in, they were surrounded by a golden sparkly dust. When it cleared, they were in a place that was filled with sparkles, had that same yellow glow as in the forest, had a waterfall, flowers growing all around, rock walls on either side, and perfectly green grass. The air filled them with that happy and lively sensation again. It seemed stronger to them in fact, but they guessed that was because this was sparkle grotto, where a lot of the sparkles would hang out. Petunia took a picture. All of a sudden, more sparkles came into the grotto, the light glowed brighter, and some stars in the night sky lit up brighter. The girls were now surrounded in a magical aura.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:35 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 6: Light Storm
Then, lights, like the one that created some life in the forest of life, came down from the sky. There were a whole lot of these, and Petunia took another picture. They scattered all over Foreverland. Some east, some north, some south, and some west. Some, though, stayed centered, and landed right around Sparkle Grotto. The lights burst into sparkles, like they did when the yellow sparkle light hit the Forest of Life. These sparkles were different colors, though. One group red, one group orange, one group yellow, one group green, one group blue, one group indigo, one group violet, and one group white. The groups then started to form one big circle, and the original yellow sparkles backed off into the sides of Sparkle Grotto. The new groups then started spinning in the circle ultra fast, with the children in the center of the circle.
After a while, the circle got smaller, and that meant it was nearer to the children. Plus, some sparkles got flung out of the circle, so they scattered to certain places in Foreverland.
Finally, after the circle was really small, the remaining sparkles left in the circle (which wasn't that many) went into a cup of their color group on the 8-pointed stone star that the children were now standing on. There were a few stray white and yellow sparkles though, and they formed 3 different groups. 1 of these groups became a fairy, another 1 became a small dragon, and the last group became some flowers that scattered all over the rock walls. There was a gold dragon, a silver dragon, yellow & white plants, a fairy with a yellow gown, a golden tiara, blonde hair, blue eyes, and silver wings, and a fairy with black hair, a silver gown, a silver tiara, blue eyes, and silver wings in the area. They then flew out the door that leads out of Sparkle Grotto.
"I feel we should follow them." said Petunia. Mike and Isabelle nodded. None of them felt any sparkle sensation. It was probably because of the other sparkles is what everyone thought. Then, they ran out of Sparkle Grotto, and chased the fairies and dragons down a stone path.
Meanwhile, back in the Forest of Life, The deer and birds saw the new sparkles and the yellow glow fade totally. Huh? Where did they come from? wondered the deer. They formed some more animals in the forest, including another deer. Some sparkle still remained sparkles though. Oh yay! Thought the original deer as he walked over to meet this new deer.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 7: Splitting Up
They chased the fairies down the Stone Path, then there was a line of trees. The fairies then sat on one of the trees of this line. The dragons flew over a cliff, which Petunia realized was the same cliff that they had come across back when they found those 9 doors. She took a picture, then started to climb up a hill that led to the area with the doors, assuming Mike and Isabelle would follow. Apparently, they had stayed to look up at the fairies in the tree.
"We should explore other areas in this island." the silver fairy said.
"Sure, but I'm meant to be the queen since the gold dust was here first." said the gold fairy.
"Well, you're slightly outnumbered by white now!" said the silver fairy, as they took off down the line of trees. Mike and Isabelle followed.
Now, to Petunia's point of view. Petunia ended up reaching the top of the hill, but the dragons flew away, and were faraway by now. She spotted the doors, the same Forest of Life one, one that said Heart of Foreverland, and there was another one that said Dragon Valley. There no longer was a Sparkle Grotto, and Petunia guessed that the Heart of Foreverland is what Sparkle Grotto is now, and that Dragon Valley is where the dragons went off to. Petunia didn't know what to do next, so she turned around and started heading to the Forest of Life. She then noticed Mike and Isabelle were gone. They probably went Northeast to another shore. Thought Petunia, so she ran in that direction.
Now, back to Mike and Isabelle. The fairies started to bicker about who was queen again after they had gone a little further than the line of trees, and heard the noise of a waterfall in the distance. They were now in a meadow near an empty part of The Forest of Life. Isabelle and Mike began to get tired of the fairies' bickering, so Isabelle spoke up to try to set things straight.
"Guys! I saw that you, gold fairy, were made from a bit of silver sparkles, too. Silver fairy, I saw that you were made from a bit of gold sparkles, since your wings are tinted gold." said Isabelle. The fairies then turned to Isabelle, then looked at their wings.
"I guess you're right." said the silver fairy. Isabelle and Mike then looked at the gold fairy, who turned to the silver fairy.
"I guess we're princesses." said the gold fairy. The silver fairy nodded.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:07 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 8: New Places
Petunia ran along the grass, and then while running over a pretty steep hill, at the very top she tripped over a rock and rolled down the hill into a field of flowers. She stood up and looked at the landscape around her. There were hills nearby, behind her, but it was flat in this area. It was perfectly peaceful, and then she spotted about 20 red sparkles land on the meadow. Petunia walks around a little. This place is so peaceful. I want to call it Peaceful Meadow. Thought Petunia. Right then, a red sparkle burst, and let out a small sensation of red sparkle along a section of flowers. Petunia didn't notice, and stood looking up at the twinkling stars and moon.
Now, back to Isabelle, Mike, and the fairies. The gold fairy found a wooden gate inside of a tree, and both fairies flew inside of this tunnel. Mike and Isabelle were too big to fit through the door, though. Isabelle turned to Mike.
"Let's go near the waterfall."
"Good idea, Mike."
Then, the 2 children ran off to the sound of the waterfall. Both of them couldn't help but wonder where that door led to, though. They were beginning to get a bit tired, though. It was supposed to be a campout, anyway, so the decided to set a camp near the waterfall, except they forgot camping gear.
"Oh well. . .I suppose we'll just sleep under the stars." said Mike.
"Yeah. This will be nice. Anyway, where is Petunia? I hope she finds us tonight or sometime in the morning." said Isabelle.
Mike said nothing, but he nodded and he very much agreed with his sister.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 9: The Sparkles
Petunia walked through the meadow calmly. The red sparkles soon took notice of her, like how the yellow sparkles did with Mike and Isabelle. The red sparkles weren't following Petunia, though. The sparkles are all different. Red sparkles like to stay in one place, while yellow are curious of new lands, and love to explore. They all each have a different type of sensation. You can only be in this sensation if one bursts directly over you or if there are a lot nearby. The yellows can easily put you in the sensation of happiness, which reminds me of Petunia, Isabelle, and Mike's family. Well, they're still at their house, being extra happy and not like their normal self. Now, back to Petunia. While Petunia was walking, admiring the flowers, she then stepped under all the red sparkles. 1 burst directly above her, so she was put in a red sparkle sensation. The rest of the sparkles soon took notice of this, so they ended up circling her, until they decided to stop. Petunia then skipped around the meadow, a neutral expression on her face.
Meanwhile, off by the waterfall, Mike and Isabelle had fallen asleep to the waterfall's sound. Blue sparkles were hanging out at the waterfall, and near there, too, yet none were far enough to take notice of Mike and Isabelle. That was good, or at least in my opinion, because if these blue sparkles take notice of any intruders in/near their home, they would drive them to it. White & yellow/gold sparkles lingered about the forest because it was now the 2 fairies' home. Speaking of the 2 fairies, you might want to know what they're up to. Well here we have it. They had explored this tree, which was apparently hollow & furnished. There was an opening in the ceiling, and the fairies had decided to make a home stretching out from this tree to a tree a few acres away. The gold fairy named herself Queen Olivia, and the silver fairy named herself Queen Nightshade. At this moment, several white & gold sparkles swirled around the fairies, who were holding hands and looking out at their new home.