PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow will coming back (Important to read)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:08 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
i'm kinda glad it closed because i reported the people every time they did something mean to me or my friends and because they were long time paying members it seems that the Never council did nothing about them in fact one still tells lies about me on her profile on Ourworld so i've gotten to the point i'm just happy having the forums still and the other sites i play on.
I bet I know which Fairy you are referring to.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 03-04-2014 at 10:26 AM. Reason: reduced quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post

I bet I know which Fairy you are referring to.
well it was 2 people mainly but sadly i think you do.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:05 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I don't know what to say....
is ph coming back or not? im confused.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie_Lightningripple View Post
I don't know what to say....
is ph coming back or not? im confused.
Nope. Not as far as reason is concerned.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:48 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
being how badly bullied i was on pixie hollow durning it's last few months on there i'm kinda glad it closed because i reported the people every time they did something mean to me or my friends and because they were long time paying members it seems that the Never council did nothing about them in fact one still tells lies about me on her profile on Ourworld so i've gotten to the point i'm just happy having the forums still and the other sites i play on.
I agree. The bullying was out of control on PH and I also agree with your point that Disney didn't seem to care enough to ban paying members even if they were violating their OWN terms. Internet bullying is a serious problem and shame on Disney for not taking it more seriously.

I was bullied too. I was bullied in The Tearoom for a few months because some fairies were jealous that I was passing them on The Leaderboards. They did end up apologizing to me and we did become great friends. But I have heard so many stories, much like yours Autumn, where it never seemed to stop. Even though PH is closed and the fairies you are referring to are continuing it on other sites... I am sorry but that is quite pathetic. Clearly, they have a busy life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
Same here. I'll never move on *sigh*
I was like "OMG I can get the New Spring collection today!" Or "I can't wait to collect golden clovers!"
How could I forget the Golden Clover Hunt!? And of course... Animal Mother's Day! LOVED THAT EVENT!!! Being an Animal Talent and all...

~Infinity Mistyvalley

Last edited by Onionleaf; 03-04-2014 at 10:28 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 03-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Bring PH back! pretty plz
View Grace Twinklelashes's Photo Album
Grace Twinklelashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

My Mood: BerryNice
Grace Twinklelashes has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
If Pixie Hollow does come back im not playing it or if I do I wont get the speed chat plus or something like it. I wont say names or describe her or him in any way but he/she was my bully for about 1 year. It bothered me because I wasn't a member yet. I bought a 1 month membership and she stopped bullying me. Then my membership ran out I got bullied and laughed and booted out the door. I had like 4 really good friends and that's why I always had a membership and had a bunch of gowns. Then I became a little rude and went with the members even though they picked on Non members and im a little disappointed in myself and the members. I lost my best friend because all I really did was hang with my member friends and ignore all nice non members and for the last month of pixie hollow I apologized to my old non member friends and yes, I know I became a little weird and wasn't that " popular " but Pixie Hollow is mostly about friendship and having fun! So if a new Pixie Hollow comes out , I wont play it I cant stand seeing some nice little girls get pushed around!!!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 04:13 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 

AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
I agree. The bullying was out of control on PH and I also agree with your point that Disney didn't seem to care enough to ban paying members even if they were violating their OWN terms. Internet bullying is a serious problem and shame on Disney for not taking it more seriously.

I was bullied too. I was bullied in The Tearoom for a few months because some fairies were jealous that I was passing them on The Leaderboards. They did end up apologizing to me and we did become great friends. But I have heard so many stories, much like yours Autumn, where it never seemed to stop. Even though PH is closed and the fairies you are referring to are continuing it on other sites... I am sorry but that is quite pathetic. Clearly, they have a busy life.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
I always hated how awful the bullying problem was on there it's why after a while i changed where i hung out or hid on quite servers.
yes and thankfully Photobucket removed the fake account one of them made pretending to be me making it seem like i had been doing bad stuff on pixie hollow.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Agree with you, Infinity. I often had been bullied with other fairy too, when I was sat at Palm Tree Cove, someone bullied me. Because of that, in every meadows and servers, I always hide behind the screen when I was idle my computer. Not just that, I had the same experience too when someone asked me to gift them in Pixie Post Office, I just only gave gifts to my friends. I thought you have the same experience like me too at Pixie Hollow. It was often happened there.

~Alyce
Old 03-04-2014, 12:28 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post
Agree with you, Infinity. I often had been bullied with other fairy too, when I was sat at Palm Tree Cove, someone bullied me. Because of that, in every meadows and servers, I always hide behind the screen when I was idle my computer. Not just that, I had the same experience too when someone asked me to gift them in Pixie Post Office, I just only gave gifts to my friends. I thought you have the same experience too at Pixie Hollow.

~Alyce
I was always stalked on PH for some reason , and every once in awhile bullied. I didn't care though. I allways was in Waterfall Plateau because of this.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
PH was a special place to me, no doubt about it. However, I will agree that there were some issues on there that I witnessed daily. I saw bullying, and I saw other things that were almost even worse; yet at the same time, PH was like a second home to me at times. It was the source of so much laughter and wonder.

I do think that some fairies on PH valued being "cool" just a little too much. I mean, I was considered "cool" on there myself, to members and non-members alike. This being so, I often felt a lot of pressure, and started caring about things (like friendships that weren't really true) far too much. It started eating emotionally into my real life, and after I realized this, I found it so difficult to put to a stop.

I believe there were two sides of PH. One was magical, so much fun, and held some of the best memories I've ever had; the other? I won't go into detail. All I know is I think it's the part of the game I would have done better without.

Nevertheless, i like to believe that I was on PH for more reasons than just to have fun. There were times when I would meet someone who seemed perfectly normal, but was struggling on the inside. I feel so blessed to have been able to give these people comfort and encouragement in their time of need, even if I was just some weird sparrowman on a computer screen to them. These were the moments-- plus the moments I had with my dearest friend Mia, and my other wonderful friends too-- that I know were the reasons why I spent two good years (almost three) on that game. There was a magic to Pixie Hollow, and no other game, I believe, will ever compare.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:25 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Twinklelashes View Post
If Pixie Hollow does come back im not playing it or if I do I wont get the speed chat plus or something like it. I wont say names or describe her or him in any way but he/she was my bully for about 1 year. It bothered me because I wasn't a member yet. I bought a 1 month membership and she stopped bullying me. Then my membership ran out I got bullied and laughed and booted out the door. I had like 4 really good friends and that's why I always had a membership and had a bunch of gowns. Then I became a little rude and went with the members even though they picked on Non members and im a little disappointed in myself and the members. I lost my best friend because all I really did was hang with my member friends and ignore all nice non members and for the last month of pixie hollow I apologized to my old non member friends and yes, I know I became a little weird and wasn't that " popular " but Pixie Hollow is mostly about friendship and having fun! So if a new Pixie Hollow comes out , I wont play it I cant stand seeing some nice little girls get pushed around!!!!!
That's strange, I was never bullied by the members when I wasn't one. Not once. But I did become one long before it closed, and still didn't notice any bullying. And I had spent time in the full servers several times. I might have been on when it wasn't happening though. Also, I'd like to point out, that not all members are like that. I had several member friends on PH that were really nice to some of the non member friends that I have. Now, I agree most of them let the membership make them think they are better then every non member, (no offense nice members btw) but I wouldn't be friend's with anyone who did that. I mean, member or non member, does it really matter? I don't add people because they are members, I add people because they are nice and good friends to have.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-05-2014 at 02:33 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:24 AM
♪♥ Listening to music ♪♥
View Tiny Pumpkinshimmer's Photo Album
Tiny Pumpkinshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: BerryNice
Tiny Pumpkinshimmer has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
I was bullied on Pixie Hollow a few times. Me and my friend would play on Pixie Hollow together and would get bullied.

While I would expect no less from younger people who play Pixie Hollow. I didn't let the bullying get to me though.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 03-05-2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: controversial topic
Old 03-05-2014, 03:40 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Thumbs up

Quote:
well it was 2 people mainly but sadly i think you do.
Yes evil one and her side kick evil two

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 05-07-2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 03-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post
Well one Fairy and her sidekick tried to bully me but failed completely. I was accused of coping her house. Imitation is the highest form of flattery but she did not see it that way. I was inspired by her house and a few items she used I used but our pads were totally different. She did her best to rag on me any chance she could and hung out in the Post Office waiting for her chance to pounce. Me I can take care of myself but she needlessly picked on newer younger members and that upset me because if you were not up to her standards you were out and she told you so. She was a disgrace to all fairies as Autumn well knows. Mean and vicious right to the end.
yeah the sad part is she whined about people copying her home. well when she was still friends with me she asked to copy my garden that whole tea party garden set up she took from me she really had no right to complain about copying ideas for homes or garden when she copied my garden mind you she asked and i said ok but still i saw both your homes i would have never thought you copied her in anyway in fact i thought yours was better.
But sadly i got to know the real her she went from this sweet kind friend i cared about too this bully and i'm happy to now be done with her.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:13 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"][B]
Quote:
yeah the sad part is she whined about people copying her home. well when she was still friends with me she asked to copy my garden that whole tea party garden set up she took from me she really had no right to complain about copying ideas for homes or garden when she copied my garden mind you she asked and i said ok but still i saw both your homes i would have never thought you copied her in anyway in fact i thought yours was better.
But sadly i got to know the real her she went from this sweet kind friend i cared about too this bully and i'm happy to now be done with her.
Sad to think when the Hollow comes back

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 05-07-2014 at 12:04 AM.