PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Tips for Royal Harvest Hustle

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-01-2012, 01:58 AM
Cinnamon, animal talent
View zuri227's Photo Album
zuri227's Fairy
My Mood: Dreaming
zuri227 is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Tips for Royal Harvest Hustle

Hi, guys. Just thought I'd post a few tips for the royal level (or maybe others) of Harvest Hustle, in Pumpkin Patch.

1. Wait until you have lots of berries to use cakes.
2. Use the water bubbles before they hit the bottom or side, this way you can get more food.
3. Sometimes you can use the bubbles like pixie dust buckets.
4. If there are two groups on top of one another, always do the one on top first, because if you do the bottom one, it could break up the top one.
5. Don't just use swirly winds if you have too much food. You can use them to make more groups.

Hope this helps, and if anybody has more tips, feel free to post them.

-Zuri
Old 08-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Here's something I do to rack up points...

I try to find groups of food (not berries) and get rid of all of them, then when it is almost full press one cake and find more groups. After that, there should be tons of one berry to get. I've gotten a group of 43 once by doing that.

I also never use swirly winds unless I have to. Does anyone know if they give you points?
Old 08-01-2012, 04:28 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Great tips! It took me a while to realise that you can earn more points when you wait for the berries to accumulate, and then collect them all with a cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuri227 View Post
3. Sometimes you can use the bubbles like pixie dust buckets.
I would just like to point out that strangely, water bubbles only work as pixie buckets when you group them with walnuts. I sent them a complaint/bug report about this problem, and after a few letters sent back and forth, they seemed to have understood and have taken it into consideration. Hopefully, the problem with water bubbles will be fixed some time in the future.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
No, it took me about 2 years (most of Vanessa's life) to realize that swirly winds give you no points and all they do is make the food go. I used to think it gave points and used them every single time, but I guess one time I noticed I wasn't earning anything... :P

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-02-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: off topic
Old 08-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Cinnamon, animal talent
zuri227's Fairy
Animal Talent
Onionleaf: For me, the water bubbles work with walnuts, apples, and sometimes acorns. I really don't know why.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-02-2012 at 04:30 AM. Reason: off topic/reply to edited post
Old 08-02-2012, 04:26 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuri227 View Post
Onionleaf: For me, the water bubbles work with walnuts, apples, and sometimes acorns. I really don't know why.
Apples?? I don't remember ever gathering apples, or apple seeds, in Harvest Hustle. And I will have to go check to see if acorns also work with water bubbles.

Edit: Oh, gotcha! The green things are peas. ^^

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-03-2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: added
Old 08-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Cinnamon, animal talent
zuri227's Fairy
Animal Talent
I though the green things were apples.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:27 AM
Kenzie
View Glitter Princess's Photo Album
Glitter Princess's Fairy
My Mood: Amuzed
Glitter Princess has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
Harvest Hustle

Who here likes games? I DO!!! My favorite game in ALL of pixie hollow would have to be Harvest Hustle. My trick to Harvest Hustle is get the most cakes possible and then click one. Another trick is if u have ALLOT of stuff on the screen and about to lose click randomly it always helps me. I know all this stuff about games I've always been playing them for diamonds. I've been a player on pixie hollow for a while now I started in may but now I get all this member stuff I know all the games perfect so if u have any questions jsut ask.

Love

Glitter Princess
Old 02-23-2013, 06:46 AM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Harvest Hustle Guide

Neverberry Cake ( Introduced in level 7 ): Clicking on a Neverberry Cake moves all Neverberries into the store room. Be aware, however, Neverberry Cakes will be considered part of a Neverberry group and disappear if the group they are in is clicked.

Blueberry Cake ( Introduced in level 9 ): Clicking on a Blueberry Cake moves all Blueberries into the store room. Be aware, however, Blueberry Cakes will be considered part of a Blueberry group and disappear if the group they are in is clicked.

Bucket of Pixie Dust ( Introduced in level 4 ): Buckets of Pixie Dust act as a wild card and can help complete a match of three or bridge together smaller groups into much larger ones

Swirly Wind ( Introduced in level 13 ): Swirly dust blows all of the food (and obstacles) away in the row, giving room for more. Beware that if there are any other specials in the row, they will disappear as well.

Water Bubbles ( Introduced in level 31 ): Water bubbles are a huge help. They clear everything around them!

Wait for ALL of the snacks to load. When the snacks are ALMOST filled into the Knothole Pantry, quickly, click on the Blueberry cakes, and Neverberry cakes. They will make you earn more points.
Don't click on the food with 3 together. They will make you earn less points. If there are too many raspberry, click on a Neverberry Cake. Then, if there are too many blueberries, click on a Blueberry Cake.

If three rocks are together, click on them and the rocks will disappear. They do not earn you points. If a water bubble is near a cake, do not click on it. If it is near a lot of snacks, you can click on it. Water bubbles help you earn MORE points. They clear everything around them.

Acorn Introduced in Level 1
Corn Introduced in Level 1
Pea Introduced in Level 1
Neverberry Introduced in Level 5
Blueberry Introduced in Level 9
Walnut Introduced in Level 30

Untitled.png
Old 02-23-2013, 07:00 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
:O I never realized that the rocks aren't worth points, although now that you've said it, it makes sense because they aren't food
Old 02-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list

When I was playing Harvest Hustle, I didn't even know you can click on rocks!