PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Graphics by Night Wish

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I definitely want a signature and an avatar. Just wondering, where would I see the profile pic? Because I might want a combo of the three. Might.

Edit: Actually, I want all three! Siggy, avatar, profile pic,

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-24-2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Needed to edit
Old 04-24-2014, 08:51 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Order up, Alexa.

Profile pic ~

Siggy ~

(Pictures may be waiting moderator approval).

I'm sorry Alexa, but in your order you said "try to use other colors" and I wasn't sure if that meant you wanted other shades of blue, or if you wanted other colors besides blue. If you don't like the background I chose, I can change it.

Thanks for visiting!
Old 04-24-2014, 10:52 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Heart

Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S PERFECT!!!!!!! Sorry I wasn't specific. This was my first back-round/graphics order. I've never done this before. But it doesn't matter because you did and AMAZING JOB!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!!! Thanks again!!!

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-24-2014 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-25-2014, 12:35 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Glad you like them, Misty! Enjoy.
Alexa, that's perfectly fine! I'm just glad that you were pleased with your graphics. You're welcome, I was happy to make them for you. And thank you so much for your kind words!

Thanks for visiting!
Old 04-25-2014, 01:27 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Sorry to make you mad if you're in the middle of a working process on mine, but I wanted all three. Is that ok?
Old 04-25-2014, 02:23 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Rainbowswirls, as I've already explained to you earlier on this thread, I can't download images from other people's Disney International pixie pages. You'll have to print a picture of your fairy from the print option in "Change My Outfit" and attach that to your order.
Or do you want me to take a screenshot of your fairy on the pixie page? If I do that, I'm afraid the graphics may not turn out to be the best quality, sorry. But if you don't know how to get your fairy to the white background image, then I can try that.
Old 04-25-2014, 02:44 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Sorry I didn't see your post about that earlier on this thread. I'll try to add the attachment in a little while.

Click the image to view the full version

Edit: Here it is! Pic might be waiting for mod's approval.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 04-25-2014 at 02:51 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:27 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's alright Rainbowswirls. I'd be happy to make the graphics for you.
However, the link you posted just led to your pixie page... Maybe you could try uploading the picture to an album and post it as an image?
Old 04-25-2014, 07:10 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'll try to do that when I have a bit more time.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:52 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Hey, just wondering when my pictures will be approved by the mods (unless they already are) and how do I make them my profile pic/avatar/siggy?
Old 04-26-2014, 12:38 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
2D or 3D ~ 2D
Type of graphic ~ Avatar, Profile Picture, and Signature
Image ~ SapphireFrozentwirl.png
Background ~ You can choose.
Text ~ Sapphire Frozentwirl
Font/Color(s) ~ You can also choose!
Other ~ none

Thanks in advance and take your time!
Old 04-26-2014, 06:35 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Alexa, as soon as you can see the pictures, they've been mod approved. Before they are, you can't see them at all.
And you can change your profile pic and avatar by going to User CP and scrolling down the left side to find "Change Avatar" and "Change Profile Picture". If you still have trouble finding them, tell me and I can post a few screenshots to show you.
As for the siggy, you won't have a signature option unless you have a paid signature subscription to PHF.
Hope that helps!
Coconut, I'll get started on yours right away.

Order up Coconut.

Profile pic ~

Siggy ~

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 04-28-2014 at 01:35 AM. Reason: double posted
Old 04-27-2014, 03:57 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Alexa, as soon as you can see the pictures, they've been mod approved. Before they are, you can't see them at all.
And you can change your profile pic and avatar by going to User CP and scrolling down the left side to find "Change Avatar" and "Change Profile Picture". If you still have trouble finding them, tell me and I can post a few screenshots to show you.
As for the siggy, you won't have a signature option unless you have a paid signature subscription to PHF.
Hope that helps!
Coconut, I'll get started on yours right away.
Yea, I think I need you to post some pictures. You don't mind, do you?
Old 04-27-2014, 04:11 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Night Wish, you graphics are amazing! I'd love to order one.

Type: Set
Text: Lily Snowfleck
Text Color: Green (In any shade you like)
Background: Make it leafy and green. There is an example in the attachment below. Just make sure the leaves aren't too separated from each other.
Extras: Could you make the wings transparent?
Picture:
Spoiler for Picture:
Click the image to view the full version

Thank you so much!

Lily Snowfleck

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
~ Made by the amazing Twi!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (9.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Lily Snowfleck; 04-27-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Forgot the attachment!
Old 04-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Order up Coconut.

Profile pic ~

Siggy ~

Thanks for visiting!
Thank you Night! I love it!

Edit: I was able to make another fairy that looked like Rainbowswirls' fairy, and put it on a white background.

Here it is: JulieRainbowsparkle.png

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 04-27-2014 at 10:11 PM.