PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow is coming back! (Rumors)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-26-2013, 04:05 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Originally, I thought bullying was part of the reason why it shut down if not THE reason. I am sure all of us here at some point experienced internet bullying on PH. After doing some research into the Disney Company, I now believe that did not have anything to do with the closing. Sadly, I think it was just PH "time" to end along with other virtual worlds. PH had a 6 year run. That is a long time. These things can't go on forever, sadly. If bullying was the real reason it shut down, they would have shut down Club Penguin as well. With all that said, I do believe there is nothing wrong with having faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie dust!

I am going to be honest... I wish so badly I could see PH again. Fly around in the beautiful meadows, create outfits, collect badges, etc. I miss it dearly.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 12-26-2013, 05:40 PM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
I am going to be honest... I wish so badly I could see PH again. Fly around in the beautiful meadows, create outfits, collect badges, etc. I miss it dearly.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
So do I, Infinity. I'm over the closing now but I just wish I could just fly around in PH one last time and see my friends I didn't say goodbye to so I'll leave in a good state and not in a bad one.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 01-08-2014 at 01:03 AM. Reason: reduced quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:02 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
I am sure all of us here at some point experienced internet bullying on PH.
Quote:

I agree, I want mah PH back so much has happened on there, so many friends, memories, and etc. I miss it!! Plus I'm really like depressed sorta because my IPod broke.. and it wont let me "Import" some of my videos

~Silver Lightflower

Last edited by _Stormy_; 01-01-2014 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Flaming/Naming Names
Old 12-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow

Sometimes fairies just need a little bit of Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!

Love and so much hope,
Rose and her new American Girl Doll Rosie(Ro)

Last edited by _Stormy_; 01-01-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Response to Naming Names
Old 12-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I'm going a little off-topic, but Rose, I love American Girl! I'm working for them seasonally right now, I'm hoping to stay part time too ^_^ I wish there was a doll to remind me of Lila though...
Old 12-28-2013, 03:02 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Starshine View Post
I'm going a little off-topic, but Rose, I love American Girl! I'm working for them seasonally right now, I'm hoping to stay part time too ^_^ I wish there was a doll to remind me of Lila though...
I think you can create your own somewhere I heard..
Since were on the topic... *SNUGGLES MICKEY PLUSHIE*
XD Sorry I had to :/ I agree with you Lila... there isn't any to much like our fairies :O

~Silver Lightflower
Old 12-28-2013, 06:05 PM
Meh. Like. Bunnehz. o_O
View WindyMoonlily's Photo Album
WindyMoonlily's Fairy
My Mood: BerryNice
WindyMoonlily has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent
Here are the steps to look at the WIKIPEDIA site of PH:

1. Go to your search engine (Yahoo, Google, Safari etc.)
2. Type in: "pixie hollow online wikipedia"
3. Go to the first page that comes up.

ANOTHER THING:

1. Go to search engine (Yahoo, Google, Safari etc.)
2. Type in "pixie hollow online game wiki"
3. Go to first page that comes up.

WHAT WIKI SAYS:

Pixie Hollow was an MMORPG from Disney Online (pixiehollow.go.com). etc.

Fly safely!
Windy Moonlily
Former DPH Rep.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:08 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Angry Very disappointed in you Disney!!

Ok so I was looking for any blog posts on the MMOs closing and found this:
"Although there’s been no official statement from Disney about guest participation, the general feeling is that traffic has been decreasing significantly from the highs they once enjoyed. It’s also important to note that Disney has also changed its video game strategy. They’re now attempting to switch to a licensing model instead of developing the game in-house. Disney will also be focusing on Club Penguin online virtual world, which is not only a game, it’s the biggest social network for kids with over 150 million accounts.
The lesson Disney wants its fans to learn is apparently don’t get invested in any online game we make, we’re just going to close it and break your heart eventually. Like all love affairs, the question becomes is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? Now ToonTown, Pixie Hollow and Pirates will have their own legions of fans who feel like they’ve lost a part of their (virtual) selves. There has to be a better way. Any ideas?

The part were Disney said they " were just going to close it and break your heart eventually. Made me disgusted! How could they say that!?
Why yo so cruel Disney to say that to make US FANS learn a lesson?!
By saying that you disappointed me Disney. How could you?
*sobs in corner hugging plushie* Oh Pixie Hollow please come back, I will always have hope for your return!!

~Silver Lightflower
Old 12-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
What!?! I can't believe they said that!! That is so mean to the fans!

Edit: That would have been bad if Disney had actually said that!

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 12-28-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: edit
Old 12-28-2013, 07:24 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hmm…I don’t believe Disney would say something like that. I think that part was the person writing the post on the blog and that's their opinion of what they think Disney wants its fans to learn. I really don't think Disney would say something that cruel.

Edit: Yep, I just checked. It's the blogger who said that, not Disney. Wow, that would have been so rude if it was Disney that said that!!

Last edited by Misty_12; 12-28-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Old 12-29-2013, 12:05 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. Even if Disney was that cruel, I don't think they would speak in such a rude and unprofessional way.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:27 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
News

The sad reality is its gone and is not coming back. You can wish apon a star all you want and keep believing in miracles until you are old and gray "but it aint coming back".
Old 01-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Dawn, you don't have to be so negative, it's quite rude and I'm sure most of us don't appreciate it.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:22 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Honestly, I am over Club Penguin and have ALREADY lost complete interest in it. I haven't been on for at least a few weeks now and I just don't care to log on. I'll be cancelling my membership ASAP and will be writing a friendly letter to CP about why I am leaving.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-03-2014, 03:35 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post
The sad reality is its gone and is not coming back. You can wish apon a star all you want and keep believing in miracles until you are old and gray "but it aint coming back".
This is supposed to be a thread where we discuss our hopes of getting it back! What you say really brings us down Have hope! Have you lost your pixie dust?