PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust

Sprinkle of Pixie Dust A baby's laugh has brought you here, now introduce yourself! Post Your Welcome and Goodbye Threads Here!

Old Pixie Pals Reunion (is anyone still here)?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-31-2023, 12:08 AM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart Pixie Pals Reunion (is anyone still here)?

Wow!
I have no idea where and how to start, my hands are shaking and my eyes are tearing up

I spent a whole 20 minutes just reviewing every single thread I used to love and reply here, I checked and remember all of my dearest pixie pals, felt very nostalgic, and remembered all the excitement I had when I was playing Pixie Hollow and come here to share it.

I am very sad and blue, I have no clue if the friends I made here still use this forum, but If yes, I would be the happiest human on earth just to see a reply soon!

Yours truly,

~Stella
Old 06-04-2023, 02:35 PM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
Fly with you! I'm so happy to see a recent post on here since coming back. I check up on the forums every once in a blue moon to re-live memories I do miss the community a lot and hope everyone is doing okay.

Hope all is well on the mainland!
Old 06-06-2023, 08:14 PM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSilver View Post
Fly with you! I'm so happy to see a recent post on here since coming back. I check up on the forums every once in a blue moon to re-live memories I do miss the community a lot and hope everyone is doing okay.

Hope all is well on the mainland!
Fly with youu!

Beyond happy, to see that someone replied on this thread, let's try to keep this forum alive as much as we can!

Stay safe pixie pal!
Old 06-14-2023, 02:42 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Fly with you! It is nice to see people checking in again! I am still pretty active when it comes to both the remakes. The Pixie Hollow community is still thriving in a way (likely because of nostalgia) which is something I very much appreciate.
Old 07-10-2023, 08:00 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Fly with you, all! How is everyone? I still do check in time to time on the forums. It makes me happy to see that people also do the same! Most of us are busy in the mainland (or maybe even fighting alongside pirates in Neverland ), but our hearts never forget our true origin as fairies
No matter how old I grow, I will never forget that I am a pixie! That is a promise.

You may notice, that I will comment on some old threads in the forums. This is my way of keeping it alive and sharing my thoughts and memories of Pixie Hollow. I encourage you all to do the same as well!
Old 08-21-2023, 03:49 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Fly with you! I miss you all. So much has happened, but like you said Daisybelle, I’ll always be a pixie. We’ve had some good times. Stay safe, everyone.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 08-27-2023, 11:02 PM
Phenomenal
View theatercandy's Photo Album
theatercandy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Summer 2016 Award Summer 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Adventurous
theatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Fly with you! It's good to see some sort of activity on the forums. I pop in here and there and it's usually so quiet. I miss you all and hope one day we can reunite back in the hollow <3