PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Tinker Toss Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Feeling Sweet!
View Sweet Tooth Moments's Photo Album
Sweet Tooth Moments's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: BusyBee
Sweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy ListSweet Tooth Moments is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Ah, well that explains it! There is the possibility they might start throwing the Lost Things into the wrong baskets once their score reaches 89,000 to replay the level again… but I don't see the purpose in doing so, since 89,000 gets you pretty high on the Leaderboard as it is.

Congratulations to you too! I guess it's a tinker-talent-thing. I tried playing the game with Vanessa and failed miserably.
It looks like they have also raised the amount of ingredients you are rewarded with.

Graphics made by, Twilight! Thanks!! Site Rules ~ The Wiki
Old 08-25-2012, 11:18 AM
Graphic + Wishing fairy!
View Gloria Rosepetal's Photo Album
Gloria Rosepetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Purrfect
Gloria Rosepetal is a wiz at Fairy TagGloria Rosepetal is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
And those Really HELPS!!! Thanks for that!
:WoodenPin

Last edited by Gloria Rosepetal; 08-25-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Hope this helps but what i usually do is if 1 of the items is on the belt and i see it moving and see that it falls in the right basket i just leave it there and the other i pick up and move bc it wont just fall into its right basket like the other 1 sorry if this is confusing i think it is but hope it helps
Old 07-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphneBubbleMoon View Post
onionleaf, thank you so much for posting those videos! though i havent beaten nor got on the leaderboard for tinker toss i improved my score! it was 61,960 and now its 66,270! if you dont mind, can you do that too for bubble bounce too please? id greatly appreciate it!
I too cannot get high score. I threw my wings up and said, my old fairy eyes can't see fast enough anymore! Thank you SO much Nessa for the tips! Thanks everyone! I get flustered, I forget some may just fall into the baskets on their own.

As far as BUBBLE BOUNCE, the key is to wait for the bonus lily pad on every level, and to try to grab the longest chain of fish when they all come down at the same time. Getting all the fish without any falling into the water is not the way to go.

Good luck everyone!!!