PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home > Fly Home Archive

Fly Home Archive Archive forum for your Home threads.

Old Random Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-28-2011, 02:08 AM
Phenomenal
View theatercandy's Photo Album
theatercandy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Summer 2016 Award Summer 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Adventurous
theatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by arianna View Post
Well, you can edit your home's option.
How?
First, go to your Leaf Journal, and go to options.
You will see the option "Home", and click "Only friends can visit" for your own privacy
Thx Arianna
Old 08-28-2011, 04:05 AM
Too much homework :(
View SilverCandleshadow's Photo Album
SilverCandleshadow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Happyy
SilverCandleshadow is a talented FairySilverCandleshadow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
That doesn't really happen much to me. I'm not sure if I have the only friends can visit on though. The only time that happens is when my friends just decide to go to their friends house right when I'm there and then it gets kind of awkward and they leave. I do that all the time when I'm bored though :P
Old 08-28-2011, 08:49 AM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Snowdew View Post
Once, a fairy flew to me when I was in Cranberry's home!
Oh, my. Yeah. She didn't talk at all. And then she was rude and flew away.
Oh well. I don't mind random fairies. :P
Old 08-28-2011, 06:06 PM
mysterious.....
View Aria_Water Talent's Photo Album
Aria_Water Talent's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Aria_Water Talent has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Yeah. That is strange. I'm on right now and im at my home. There is this weird sparrowman that idk.

Last edited by Jezzi; 08-28-2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 08-29-2011, 05:02 AM
Senior Fairy
View grrlsmom's Photo Album
grrlsmom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Pixie Resolution Award Halloween'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Pixieish
grrlsmom has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
It is weird to go to your home and find fairies there. I don't mind if they say something, but when they ignore me and won't speak, it's irritating.

A lot of fairies love to look at homes, though. I didn't realize this until I met a few that did.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:26 AM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Oh YES! I love to look at beautiful homes!

I always say something to that effect whenever I am in someones's home that
is not on MY friend list...... usually I am following a friend to see someone else's
gorgeous home!

Most all fairies that I meet are very pleased when I tell them that we are "house-hunting"
for beautiful or unusual homes. Their home, of course, was on the tour!!

xoxx Grace
Old 08-29-2011, 05:30 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I too have had the enjoyment of the random fairy visiting my Fairies' homes. I just buzz around like they aren't even there. If they want to talk to me I will sit and have a nice talk, help them in game, etc. But if they are only limited to speedchat I try to have a somewhat conversation, but if they start acting weird, I just toss up random speedchat words like "Blueberries!", this helps them move on and lurk elsewhere.

All and all my Fairies' homes are open to everyone because I have invested in a lifetime supply of Super Fairy Stregnth Industrial Super Glue! If people want to have a party at my home they are more than welcome to do so, I don't mind at all.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:38 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranberry Peachwillow View Post
Oh, my. Yeah. She didn't talk at all. And then she was rude and flew away.
Oh well. I don't mind random fairies. :P
Yes, Cranberry, she yelled at me by asking: Are the talking about me?
I said that they don't mind. But, she left the home, I said that I was sorry. But she asked me: What?!
And the next second, I was out of her list! Means, she deleted me.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Phenomenal
View theatercandy's Photo Album
theatercandy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Summer 2016 Award Summer 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Adventurous
theatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A listtheatercandy has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
That was rude of her.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
one time a random fairy flew into my house, and threw a "fashion con"

at this time there was no way to " boot " a fairy, so i couldnt get them out!

so i just told them to leave, and they said, no way, we are staying!

then i YELLED and they where out....
Old 09-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel Rosepetal View Post
one time a random fairy flew into my house, and threw a "fashion con"

at this time there was no way to " boot " a fairy, so i couldnt get them out!

so i just told them to leave, and they said, no way, we are staying!

then i YELLED and they where out....
How rude! They can't do that to my friend! Once i was in my friends house doing some stuff with her and a random fairy who was pretending to be a robber flew in! So i decided to join her for a while then after about 30 minutes she just left me!
Old 09-28-2011, 02:17 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter8pony View Post
Once i was in my friends house doing some stuff with her and a random fairy who was pretending to be a robber flew in! So i decided to join her for a while then after about 30 minutes she just left me!
Oh wow, a ROBBER! must have been a prank, OR she had one too many lily bunch crazes

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 09-28-2011 at 02:48 AM.