PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old Create a Tailor-made Pixie Outfit Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
How's everybody going with their entries? I've just realised that it will be a long weekend for us here around the 15th and I'll be out of town on a family trip at that time... oops, silly me. So I moved the deadline to the end of the month (30th November) to give both myself and everyone else some more time, I hope it's no trouble for anyone.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 11-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thank you so much for doing this! Lately I've been super busy, and haven't had much time to myself to work on my outfit. Thanks for extending the deadline!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 11-12-2015, 09:53 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
First I have to Thank Alexa for asking me to be a judge and to do prizes, I miss making graphics, so this will be fun. The graphics will use the famous fairies and backgrounds from Pixie Hollow. Second fantastic outfits so far, can not
wait to see much much more.

I know that being a judge I can not enter, but I still can post an outfit. I made this outfit quite awhile ago and I miss contests.I entered it for Nightfall for Pixie Hollow's
Art Badge, she got it finally with this picture.

The outfit is made out of the rare blue rose, that grows under a waterfall
in the outer region of Pixie Hollow. The skirt is made with petals with a stripe
on each one. The top is a simple halter style. And every pixie needs her
boots , petals sewn together with the same stripe as the skirt. the headpiece is a wreath of roses. Different color roses can be used for all of the
talents, but the rare blue rose is special to the Water Talents.

Good Luck to all pixies who enter!
~Twi

Old 11-22-2015, 04:11 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
For those considering entering this contest, don't forget that the deadline is at the end of this month! Of course there is still time and I understand how busy everyone is, but that gives even more reason to send everyone a reminder in advance. Ten days can fly by very quickly, trust me!
I suppose we could extend the deadline again, but... December is often a pretty busy month and I'll have lots of things to do in January, so it would be great if we can distribute the prizes before then.

@Twilight: What would we do without you? And thank you for sharing your outfit design, I think I might create an outfit as well once this contest is finished, just for fun.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:59 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Because I will have a very busy week for Term Exam around 23 November - 4 December, so I decide to post the outfit by today. Good luck to other participants as well, I cannot wait to see your art!

Click the image to view the full version
This is a shot, so if you want to see the picture in larger size, just click on it. If you'd like to see the transparent version too, just go to this link here

Description (sorry for my bad English )
I use Twilight as a model for my clothes because she's the most matching fairy for the clothes. Because of the case I'm always forget what I'm writing at, I will divide this description into sections.

Originality aka Idea: Okay, this clothes idea is just pass by in my mind, so it's an accident idea, because before I have never get any idea what clothes I have to design for this contest, because all fairy clothes are wonderful! I make the sketch of the clothes in my school, and finally make the real-larger version of the clothes with Twilight fairy as references. I will name this design as "Dandy Silk clothes", because the main ingredients for this clothes are just "Spider Silk and Dandelion Fluff". The spider silk is located in her hand and the top, which is shown in 'blue line' in the picture, because I actually cannot draw spider silk well, gosh . The other secondary ingredients are including the Meadow Grass and Twig, which is placed in the shoes and the belt. The Twig itself is placed in her headband, with additional blue gems that connects between the branches. Oh yes, I just forget to explain about the gloves. The gloves is made by the combination of Spider Silk and Silk (you know what I mean right, the silk ingredients in some bridal and evening gown). And about the pearl, well it's just a pearl that you can take from the pearl shells that's available in Mermaid Grotto. *Wait, why I just describe about the ingredients source in this section, dang *

Clothing Style: To say about my clothes style, honestly it's very confusing, but I finally decide that the theme for this clothes is nature-inspired. The reason I choose that theme is because everything, including the ingredients, are back to nature, and the inspiration is from natural resources that's available in the hollow (except for the silk that's available in the mainland).

Oh yess... I forget to explain something again...

Colors: A tricky to explain, if you can repair my sentences about my coloring, kudos to you! I honestly cannot describe what color I use for the clothes, maybe Crystal Dark Blue Dye to use for the Dandy Fluff. About the gloves, I think I should use the same dye color too, but with the reduction in amount. About the meadow grass and twig, just don't dye it! It's better in its original colors! About the pearl, you may want to add some glimpse of Icy Blue Dye (or whatever to say) to make it sparkle in blue colors.

What I should explain next? Oh yess... I think I almost finish in this explanation....

Coloring in Computer Progress: I use Photoshop CS4 and Wacom Intuos Pro for the coloring. All of the colors are inspiration from Faith's edits, because she has an awesome coloring in her 3D fairies, wow. This drawing nearly take me around 3 days to finish, and I really like it how it comes out.

Well, I think that's enough for my explanation. Thanks for reading this 'long description'.
Old 11-27-2015, 03:00 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I'm really glad the deadline was extended... Before it was only two or three days after I went into vacation from school. So I got much more free time to work on it! With that, I got excited and decided to draw castles in the background (or CAKES, as my sister described them... ). There are lots of little details in the drawing and it took a long time to make, but I tend to be very patient... So I really enjoyed making it!
Spoiler for entry:

This costume is inspired in the Queen of Hearts and its original colors are red, black and white, though the outfit can be tailored in any chosen color combination. It features a dress (I hope that its okay for it to be a dress instead of a top and bottom), ballet shoes, belt, necklace and hairband. It's the perfect choice for Valentine's Day or Halloween!
The dress is made using silk, cotton, and small flowers (pixie dust must be applied onto these so that they never wilt). With the soft and silky material a fairy will feel very comfortable wearing it! Measurements of the pixie that is going to wear it are taken before it is tailored, making it an easy fit for any fairy OR sparrow man, though it is specifically designed for females!
The outfit requires a large amount of time dedicated to making it, but it is not very hard to make. The necklace is made with dyed pearls and a red heart-shaped bead. The headpiece is a piece of dyed meadow grass that has small flowers, which are stitched onto it. The belt is made of cotton, and two pieces of lace and miniature roses that have petals dyed in different colors are stitched onto it. The dress is made by placing one silk fabric over the other--- Both fabrics are carefully dyed with the colors that the fairy chooses, and after, get black lace stitched on their end facing down. The ballet shoes are made of cotton and have long silk laces stitched onto them, both of which can also be dyed in any color.

Also, I just had to say that all of the entries are beautiful so far!!! Good luck to everyone that has or will enter the contest!

This gorgeous siggy was made by Ruby! Thank you so much!
Old 11-30-2015, 05:23 AM
Administrator
View Lori's Photo Album
Lori's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: fairyish
Lori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A list
Gosh you are all so talented! I really enjoyed looking through the entries.
Old 11-30-2015, 05:53 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you bunches for your entries! I hate to rush you all, but the deadline for this contest is tomorrow!

Please let me know within these next few days if you'd like to participate so that I can get a sense of how many participation prizes to make, and if someone simply needs a bit more time (which can be arranged, of course, at least for the first week of December).

I was initially hoping for about 10 entries for this contest, do you think we can reach that figure (or close to it)? If Popcorn, Night Wish, Gloriosa and Alexa participate, then that will make a total of 8 entries, so if a few more pixies would like to participate, then that would be wonderful!
If you're worried about your drawing skills, don't fret, just write up your description of your outfit idea and that will be just as good.

Don't delay, reply today!

Old 11-30-2015, 02:45 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Gorgeous entries, everyone! I love seeing everyone's fun and creative outfits; if Pixie Hollow had still been open, I would've loved to see some of those clothes on my fairies.

Working on my entry right now! Gah, I know, I'm so late. I haven't had much time to work on my art this month. Alexia, I'll have it done by December 1st at the latest... Is that okay?

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-30-2015, 06:44 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I created a sketch of my outfit a few days ago, and so, here it is!

The outfit itself is made of birch leaves, which actually come in all sorts of different bright colors in autumn. The belt and the bracelet are made of birch bark shavings, and the boots have birch bark soles.

What inspired it:
Spoiler for Birch trees in autumn:

The leaves themselves have tiny pleats along the edges, which help give a nice texture to the layered top and skirt. The top, as you can see, is strapless, with several layered birch leaves sewn behind the front-most leaf to give things an interesting pattern. The skirt has two layered leaves in front and two behind, the front/back leaves being sewn together around the upper thigh area, creating a natural slit up the sides of the skirt.
The birch bark belt is created by curling one piece of birch bark around the fairy's waist, then steaming it in place (with the help of a water fairy) so that it retains it's perfect shape to be flattering to the fairy's form. The bracelet is made in the same way, only around the wrist/arm.
The boots are made of spider silk and caterpillar fuzz to give it a suede-like feeling, with the birch bark soles sewn onto the bottoms. They're the perfect boots to go walking through the Autumn Woods in!
The outfit itself can come in many variations of reds, oranges, and yellows, mainly because birch leaves come in so many color variations. This outfit is the perfect thing for everyday wear in the Autumn Woods, or in any other season, bringing a nice touch of crisp fall wherever you go.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 12-07-2015 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Adding description
Old 11-30-2015, 08:22 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Okay, So... I wasn't going to enter your contest as I wanted to give others a chance to enter and win the fabulous prized you all came up with, however, as you are needing entries, I'll show you what I was inspired to draw for the contest.

There are quails that live in the field behind my work and on rare occasions I am fortunate enough to see them on my way into work. So, they inspired this Animal Talent outfit that I am sure any other talent would be happy to wear as well.

Here is what the quails look like:

Here is the design with out color, but the dye colors from pixie hollow are listed on the left:

I tried to color it using a online program, but... I didn't have the patience to complete it.

In my mind, the final outfit would actually have some details on the top to represent the plumage. And, because I know that this information is important when it comes to actually putting the outfit on the fairy from reading Onion's thread for the dress up game, the top does overlap the skirt.

Hope you like it. Good luck to everyone! Your outfits are truly inspired!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 11-30-2015, 10:18 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Great outfits you guys! Really creative, original, and beautiful! I wanted to participate but my creativity has been completely blocked. Being the procrastinator that I am I decided at the very last minute to just draw and see what happened. It's not great, but at least you've got another entry!

(awaiting mod approval)

Please excuse the funky colors... in my head the colors are different shades of pink which actually compliment each other! Also: in reality this outfit would have some (subtle) sparkly glitter here and there. My outfit is tea party inspired. It's also inspired by the many resources of the Never Mine and Wilderness of Pixie Hollow (Online). You're probably wondering, what does any of that outfit have to do with a tea party?? I guess that's where the accessories come in. I couldn't draw them so I'll just describe them!

Shoes and accessories: The shoes are classic Tinker Bell shaped shoes, made out of opaque pink glass (made unbreakable with pixie dust, of course) and instead of the trade mark puffballs they are topped with a beautiful heart shaped jewel which matches the color of the top.

This outfit also comes with cute cupcake shaped earrings which were formed out of metal and have been painted metallic pink and purple and encrusted with tiny circle shaped gems of complimenting colors from the Never Mine. Last but not least there is a necklace. The chain is delicate, long, and made of Never Silver. On it hangs a small, cute tea kettle made in the same fashion as the cupcake earrings!

Next time my fairy is invited to a tea party she will definitely be wearing this. (I love glitter, gems, and metals!)

Last edited by Neverbelle; 12-08-2015 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Adding something important to the description.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Really creative outfits, everyone! Us judges will sure have a hard time marking these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Working on my entry right now! Gah, I know, I'm so late. I haven't had much time to work on my art this month. Alexia, I'll have it done by December 1st at the latest... Is that okay?
That's completely fine! I simply wanted to ask if anyone is still working on their outfit, so that everyone will have a chance to enter. I'll keep the contest open for about another week while I'll make a start on the participation prizes. Everyone can still make revisions to their entries if they wish to.

At the moment we have 8 entries in total (which is fantastic!), maybe we can get two more ideas in and that would make me a content pixie.

Old 12-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, this is such a fantastic contest! Thanks for organizing all this, Alexia!
All the entries so far are absolutely stunning and pixie-perfect. We have so many creative fairies here! I haven't had time to read the descriptions of everyone's outfits, but they look awesome.
I started my own design at the beginning of the month, but I've just been so so busy! The end of term is this Thursday, so hopefully I'll be able to finish it after that. Thanks for extending the deadline, I'm really glad I'll get to participate after all!

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥
Old 12-01-2015, 02:55 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks so much, Alexia! And surprisingly enough, I actually did manage to finish on time. It's not my best artwork though... Her arms look really weird and the height is really off.

Wow, now there are even more amazing entries! I know this isn't a contest of artistic skill, but we have some real art talents around here!

Spoiler for Entry:

Inspired by: Water lilies
Made out of: Petals from the beautiful trees in Cherryblossom Heights, sewn into two layers to resemble a water lily in full bloom. The skirt puffs out from the waistline, while the bodice (also made of petals) curls inwards. The petals in the outer layer of the skirt are tightly stitched, but petals in the bottom layer are much more loosely sewn together - which makes for some really great twirling!
Worn with a belt of woven meadow grass, with a braided meadow grass necklace to match. The shoes are made of lily pads, with ribbons made from meadow grass.
Tiny dewdrops hang at the tip of each petal in the skirt (sorry, I couldn't draw this very well ). Pixie dusted, of course, so that they never fall off (or dry out!).
Style: A more formal, Ballroom-style dress made for Fairy Dances and other special occasions.
Colors: A gradient from pale pink to almost white. Can also be dyed purple, blue or light yellow fading to white (other colors that water lilies can be).

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!