PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old How to make your story most read!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-16-2008, 03:59 AM
Fire Lord Ozai
View noggin's Photo Album
noggin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Yeehaw
noggin has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
How to make your story most read!

How to make your story most read!
By:noggin

So you want to make your story most read? This is how! I'll break this up in to sections.

1.Chapter Books

Ok so you see how I just did that with the big font and red leters and 1. before the chapter name? Thats how you tell the people when a chapter starts instead of saying Chapter 1 or Chapter Books. Chapter books also need to keep people reading and one way to do that is to end a chapter with a mystery like "Was this going to be the end of your name here?" this will make readers want to either come back right after lunch or keep reading then and there! Also if you want people to take a break or come back later then do something simple like "and they were safe in their hideout." A chapter book must also have a theme if there is a sequal.

2.Short Storys

If you want a long story then you should make it a chapter book but if you want it short and simple then make it a one chapter story by taking a long story that you have and make it short by cutting out parts that aren't as inportant as others. For exaple, If you were doing Romeo and Juliet then would you take out the part where Romeo and Juliet first kiss? Of course NOT!

If you have some ideas as what to put in as a new chapter then tell me and I will put in a chapter about that or do some reseach on it.

Thanks!
,noggin

Welcome to the Fire Nation!