PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
~ James ~

The bell rang and I instantly let my pen fall on the paper then stretch yawning. '' FINALLY!'' I say grinning and Elisabeth rolls her eyes while throwing her notebooks in a big red bag with the american flag on it. '' Sheeesh.'' she says while we walk out of the class. '' Why so angry Elis?'' I say walking in front of her tilting my head to the side '' What did you call me?'' she asks rising her eyebrows. '' Elis.'' I say with a smile on my face '' You like it ?'' I ask as we start walking again '' Well.. no one gave me a nickname before.'' she shurgs '' And nope I'm not mad at you. Well besides that 'amazing' time when you made me look like a complete fool in front of the new guy.'' I sigh placing my arm over her shoulders '' I knew all this time that you had a thing for scary asians.'' I say then start laughing while she pushed me away. '' GOSH! Your impossible!'' she says walking quicker. I quickly catch up to her '' But you still love me, dear dear Elis'' I hum then notice a smile begins to contour on her face. She grins and looks at me. ''Maybe, who knows.''. '' Now now. What shall we do? We got a 1 hour lunch break sooo.'' I say placing my arm around her shoulders once again. '' If you keep doing this people will get wrong ideas.'' she says yet doesnt pull my arm away. I lean towards her ear then whisper '' I don't care about their opinions.''. So we kept walking like that until we got to the cafeteria. '' You go get food and I go find a table!'' she orders then quickly leaves me stading all alone. I sigh with a smile on my face. I get a pizza and some coke then start searching for Elis. I find her sitting at a table with Shang, 'the scary asian'. '' Hey there yellow face!'' I grin while sitting next to Elis placing the food on the table. '' I bought some pizza'' I say and she smirks '' Your a total mind reader!'' I nod while opening my coke '' I know right ?! '' I say while taking a sip. Shang remained silent eating something that looked like sushi. '' Atleast your not eating cats or dogs!'' I say and Elis starts laughing covering her mouth. " You are soo mean !" she complains with an amused tone.

Last edited by victoriavic1; 11-02-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Jacques:

Jacques and Ella were in the attic talking about the journal they found the day before.
“I asked Mom about it,” Ella said. “She wasn’t sure but she thought it belonged to our Great, Great, Great, Grandmother, though she doesn’t know much about her.”
“Did you discover anything else?” Jacques asked.
“I read through it carefully,” Ella replied. “And I found a couple of sentences that I found interesting.” Ella opened the book and flipped through it a little. She read, “’I miss my old home, it was such a wonderful and magical place. All I have left from it are my dear prince and a few trinkets, of which I have placed in a trinket box that belonged to my mother.” Ella flipped back to another page. “”My precious memoirs of my old home, so dear to me, I shall place them in a special trinket box, a box that belonged to my mother. It is made of oak, a strong wood, and it has many animals and flowers carefully carved into it’s dark wood.”
“I haven’t seen anything that fits that description,” Jacques said.
“Me either,” Ella sighed. “I asked Mom and she hasn’t seen anything like that either.”
“Did you ask if she had any idea as to where it is?”
“No, that’s a good idea. Let’s ask her.”
Jacques let Ella climb down the ladder first. Then he climbed down. They ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen. Mom was grinding black pepper into a large bowl of Caesar Salad. She stopped when she saw the twins coming.
“A little more,” Jacques joked. He loved black pepper. “You don’t have enough until you sneeze.”
“Ah-choo!” Mom pretended to sneeze into her elbow. The twins giggled.
“I need you two to get me a couple of groceries.” Mom said. “I need milk, sugar and butter.”
“What is it for?” Ella asked.
“Tomorrow,”
“What are you making tomorrow?” Jacques asked.
“Chocolate Cake,”
“CAKE!” The twins cheered. Mom made delicious baked goods from scratch.
Mom laughed. “You can treat yourself to Hot Chocolate today, if you want to.”
“Do you want us to get you some Brazilian Coffee?” Ella asked.
“Sure,” Mom replied. “Decaf, please.”
Mom gave Jacques $30.00 for the groceries and the drinks.
“I guess we can ask her later,” Ella said to Jacques when they got their bicycles.
They rode their bikes to the grocery store. They bought a gallon of Skim milk, a package of Cane sugar, and a tub of butter. After they had paid, they carefully placed the groceries into the baskets on their bicycles. Ella had the butter and sugar and Jacques had the milk.
They rode to the Ice Cream Shop that also sold yummy hot chocolate and coffee. Jacques stayed outside with the bikes as Ella bought the hot chocolate and decaf Brazilian coffee, Mom’s favorite kind of coffee. She grabbed three creamers and went outside and sipped her hot chocolate.
“You have a chocolate mustache,” Jacques teased.
“So do you,” Ella giggled and threw a napkin at him.

Ella:

The twins were enjoying hot chocolate. Ella felt the warmth from the hot drink spread throughout her as she sipped. It was such a wonderful feeling when it was getting cold out. She still enjoyed drinking something hot even though it was strangely warm that day. The temperature outside was about 73 degrees Fahrenheit.
“You have a chocolate mustache,” Jacques teased Ella.
“So do you,” Ella teased back then threw a napkin at him. She wiped the chocolate from her face.
A car pulled into a parking space in front of the store. A girl got out. Ella didn’t recognize her.
“Hi, there,” The twins greeted her with their usual friendliness.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:43 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Marina

After collecting seashells for about another hour, I take my two cousins by the hand and head up the beach to our home. We live right on the beach, so all we have to do is walk out our back door to go to the ocean!
“We’re back, Aunt Cora!” I say as we enter the house through the glass sliding door. My cousins scurry across the room and upstairs, excitedly chattering about the seashells they found. I slowly step inside and raise my eyebrow. Normally at this time, Aunt Cora is busy in the kitchen, the mouthwatering smell of our dinner drifting throughout the house. She’d be cheerfully humming a tune or singing a song; sometimes I would hurry in to help her and we’d sing songs together. This time, Aunt Cora is sitting at the dining room table, staring at an unopened envelope.
“Is...everything ok?” I ask nervously, closing the door behind me. She nods and beckons me to come over. I shuffle over to the table and sit down in the chair beside her.
“This is from your parents.” She says quietly. “They asked for this to be given to you when you turned sixteen. I’m a few days late.”
My parents, along with my uncle, died at sea when I was nine years old. Ever since then, I’ve lived with my aunt. I had no idea my parents left a letter for me!
I slowly slide the envelope across the table and in front of me. Tears fill my eyes when I see my name written on the envelope in my mother’s beautiful handwriting that I haven't seen in years. Slowly, I tear the envelope open and pull out a single sheet of paper. When I unfold the letter, several dollar bills fall onto the table. I ignore them and begin to read the letter.

Dear Marina,

We had hoped you would never have to receive this letter and we could tell you everything in person, but since you are reading this, the worst must have happened to us.
This may come as a shock to you, but you have to go to London. We wish we could tell you more about our family’s past and the reason you must go, but I'll admit we know very little about this and it is better that you don’t know yet, for your safety. We believe that in London, all of your questions will be answered...and all of our's that we had. If only we could have known the answers.
Inside this envelope is enough money to get you to London and attend a school. There is a bit extra in case you need it
We love you so much, Marina, you mean the world to us. Stay strong throughout the journey that is ahead of you.

Lots of love,
Mom and Dad

My mouth drops open. London!! I hand Aunt Cora the letter to read, still in shock.
“London?!” she gasps, after reading it.
“None of this makes sense!” I exclaim. “I don’t want to leave California!”
“I know dear, I don’t want you to leave either.” She says in a calmer tone. “But, it’s what your parents wanted, and it must be very important since they left a letter for you about it..."
I sigh. “I know…you’re right. I’ll go, but I‘m not happy about it. Besides, they didn’t even tell me why I needed to go.”
“I’m just as confused as you are, dear. I wish you didn't have to go.” Aunt Cora says, her eyes filling with tears. “I should start on dinner.” She hurries into the kitchen.
“London?!” I mutter, looking at the money that was in the letter. This is enough money to send me to London twice!
“Oh, Marina. We’re out of rolls!” Aunt Cora says, poking her head into the dining room. She smiles as if nothing is the matter. “Could you ride your bike to the bakery and get some, please?”
I barely nod before snatching up the letter and bolting out the back door again. I don’t want her to see me cry.
While I ride my bike, I try to organize my thoughts. Why do I have to go to London? What's so important there? Why couldn't they tell me the reason I have to go? Where will I stay? This doesn't make sense!!
In barely two minutes, I reach the bakery. As I hop off my bike and lock it up, I hear someone inside the bakery say "I mean, I know that it's fruit--what more can you ask than just a few cases a day--but for a school trip all the way to London with money being tight and all..."
I freeze. London??
"I'm sure that it will work, sweetie,” The voice continues. “Surely someone will be in their right mind to order enough fruit for fruit baskets for their coworkers. I mean, its not a bad idea."
This can’t be a coincidence…can it? I discard the thought and slowly step into the bakery.
“Hello, how can I help you?” The woman at the counter asks.
“Hi, could I get half a dozen rolls please?” I ask. I stuff my hand into my pocket to get my money out, but I pull out the letter and the money from my parents instead. I didn’t mean to bring this money… I think. The woman's words repeat in my head. 'but for a school trip all the way to London with money being tight and all'.
The woman returns with my rolls and is about to tell me how much to pay, but I hand her three hundred dollars.
“Keep the change,” I smile. "for the school trip to London." I take the rolls and hurry out before she can object.

Last edited by Misty_12; 11-03-2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Added and changed some things to letter
Old 11-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Stone

" Stone. " That was her mother's voice. She had returned to the shelter with a large hat that she snatched off an upwalker. It was long and slender like a can, and it's brim was round like the sun. She just had to have it. She admired its beauty... " You shouldn't takin' upwalker trinkets like that yoo' doin'. Look, I be havin' somethin' im- " Suddenly a deep, foul-sounding mew sounded from the fence. " Ayy, Shorttails. " A group of cats with water-stained paws where perched on the rotting fence surrounding their shelter.
" We be havin' somthin' to share wit' ya " Thorn crept out of his can, with Oil peeking out behind him " Oh, and whatever is it? " He asked calmly. " The Wetpaw member bared his teeth, or what was left of them " Longtails be catchin' foamy jaws. Is no good this time. They be' crawlin' the streets. They be tryin' to steal us Wetpaw's wetpaths. You be watchin' out. " The pack gasped in shock. " Foamy Jaws " was the term for cats who had caught the sickness from another animal. After six moons after they caught it, they would become insane, and the sickness was contagious. " Oh, by the way, Shorttails " The cat added with narrow eyes " We be seein' them headin' this way. "

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 11-03-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:06 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aw thanks Misty! Yeah, the character of Ivory is mostly based on Elsa. lol, looks like you had the same idea with Marina that I had for Iv. (The mysterious letter). And Hazel, I would love it if "your" grandmother adopts us!

"Lillie, Ivory." Miss Mollie sat across from me in the office. "I have great news." She beamed. "Someone is coming to see you tomorrow... because she would like to adopt the two of you!"
The other girl, Lillie, who had blonde hair a few shades darker than mine (mine is a pale, nearly silvery color) gasped. Surprisingly enough, she didn't look thrilled. I've seen orphans be adopted before, and this girl was the first not to be ripping her hair out with excitement.
"Ha, ha." I stared at the matron. "Okay, I give up, what's the punch line?"
Miss Mollie frowned. "This isn't a joke, Ivory. I think you could be very happy with your new family."
"Right." I leveled my gaze at the older woman. "Should we all place bets on how long it'll take for this family to find out their little blonde doll isn't who you thought she was?"
"Ivory!" Miss Mollie scolded.
"Sorry, Miss," I rolled my eyes."But I've been through this song and dance before, and frankly, I'm not interested. All it means is I have to do a whole lot of packing. Though this time, I might not even bother. I'll be back in here in under a fortnight anyway."
"What about Astrid?" Lillie spoke up at last. "My best friend? I don't want to leave her alone!"
"Here's a little life lesson for you," I stood up, and turned to leave the office."It's better to leave then to have someone leave you."
I'd learned that the hard way.
"Why do you talk like that?" Lillie asked to my turned back. "Why are you so... harsh?"
I froze in my tracks. Then, without turning around, I replied,"Real life isn't like your perfect little magical island, Lizzie." Then I turned and left the office.
Standing outside was a girl with short red hair. She got up when she saw me come out. "Hey, I'm waiting for my best friend. Is Lillie coming?"
I stared at this girl - Astrid - and thought about Lillie sitting inside the office, waiting for her best friend. Willing to give up a chance at a home, a family, so she wouldn't be alone. What these girls had and took for granted - friendship, the real kind. The kind you would give up anything for. The kind I, under all my ice and sarcasm and harshness, wanted more than anything in the world.
Without a word, I turned and ran away, unable to stand being here another moment.

(I'll post more in a few minutes, I've got more to write.)
Old 11-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Aw thanks Misty! Yeah, the character of Ivory is mostly based on Elsa. lol, looks like you had the same idea with Marina that I had for Iv. (The mysterious letter).
You're welcome!
Lol, I couldn't figure any other reason to get Marina to London! I hope you don't mind I did the same idea! I can change it if you'd like.

Lillie

The next day, Astrid and I rake the yard, talking the entire time about everything. I’ve never had so much fun in my entire life!
At 4:30, we notice a woman and a girl walk into the orphanage. I begin to feel nervous when Miss Molly calls me in her office, along with another girl.
"Lillie, Ivory." Miss Molly says, beaming. "I have great news. Someone is coming to see you tomorrow... because she would like to adopt the two of you!"
I gasp. Oh no…not again!!!
"Ha, ha. Okay, I give up, what's the punch line?" Ivory says, staring at Miss Molly.
"This isn't a joke, Ivory. I think you could be very happy with your new family." Miss Molly replied, frowning.
"Right.” Ivory says. “Should we all place bets on how long it'll take for this family to find out their little blonde doll isn't who you thought she was?"
"Ivory!" Miss Molly exclaimed.
"Sorry, Miss," Ivory rolled her eyes. "But I've been through this song and dance before, and frankly, I'm not interested. All it means is I have to do a whole lot of packing. Though this time, I might not even bother. I'll be back in here in under a fortnight anyway."
"What about Astrid?" I asked frantically. "My best friend? I don't want to leave her alone!"
"Here's a little life lesson for you," Ivory states, standing up. "It's better to leave then to have someone leave you." My face turned red from anger. I clenched my fists.
"Why do you talk like that?" I shouted after her. "Why are you so... harsh?" She freezes.
“Real life isn't like your perfect little magical island, Lillie." She replies coldly, without turning around. She leaves the office. I slam my fists down on Miss Molly’s desk and shout in anger.
“Lillie, calm down!” Miss Molly says firmly but softly. I burst into tears.
“I can’t!!” I sob. “This is terrible!” Miss Molly comes over to me and gives me a hug.
“It’s not as bad as you think, Lillie.” She says kneeling in front of me. “Everything will be alright, you’ll see.” I turn and flee the room. Astrid is waiting for me outside.
"Astrid, someone else wants to adopt me!” I exclaim, rushing up to her. “She is picking me up tomorrow to see if she likes me and this other girl, Ivory. I don't want to be adopted anymore! I want to stay with you!" I burst into tears all over again.
"Maybe she is just trying to choose between you and Ivory.” Astrid says. “Maybe she will pick Ivory. Don't worry Lillie! Its gonna be fine." She smiles and hugs me tightly.
"I hope you are right Astrid." I say, feeling a little better.
"Now lets get you cleaned up before dinner." Astrid says cheerfully.

Last edited by Misty_12; 11-03-2013 at 01:06 AM. Reason: added
Old 11-03-2013, 01:03 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ashley

I zipped my red suitcase up and put on my combat boots. I tied them up, hopping out the door. Logan is carrying a small backpack. Um....
"Is that seriously all you need? For a DOUBLE trip?"
"Yeah, why?" He asks.
"You're gross." I say, shaking my head.
I throw my suitcase in the back put keep my DSI out. I'll play a few games on the way there. NON-VIOLENT GAMES, fyi Logan.
I flop into my seat.
My dad and mom get in the car a few minutes later.
"Everyone have everything they need?" My mom asks.
"Yes," We say harmoniously.
We buckle up and pull out of the driveway for an 8-hour ride.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 11-18-2013 at 01:16 AM. Reason: No More Luke
Old 11-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

The rest of the night Lillie seems on edge, about to break down at any moment. I know that a Neverland story will help calm her down, so I ask Miss Molly to tell one tonight.
"I'm sorry about splitting you and Lillie up dear." She says apologetically. "Maybe Miss Grace will think about adopting you as well."
"Its ok, Miss Molly. You don't have to pretend. You know as well as I do that no one has ever even considered adopting me."
"Oh darling, I'm sure thats nothing. You are a brilliant young lady. I'm sure there are many people who would love to have you as their daughter."
"Right. So in the entire 13 years I've been here, its just a coincidence that I haven't even been taken to a home. No. I can't be adopted for some reason. You haven't even thought of adopting me, and I know you love me." I reply, calmly pointing out a fact I have always known deep inside.

"Huh. I guess you are right. I don't know why it never occurred to me before. I do love you. Maybe I should-" She begins to say, then gets a confused look. "What were we talking about dear?"
"Nothing Miss Molly. Will you tell a story about Neverland again tonight?"
"Of course darling."

That night, I stared at the sky, hoping to see the star again. My star.

(Hehe. Poor Astrid. Part of the curse made it so descendants of Peter Pan will always be orphaned and never get adopted.)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
No it's fine! I'm glad I inspired you. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe Ivory's mom and Marina's parents knew each other, and were the few in the loop about their ancestry? What do you think? They did both mysteriously disappear...
Misty, Liri, I'm sorry I had to control your characters a little... hope you don't mind! I didn't change their personalities or anything. You're free to control mine a little too, if you need to. If you don't like what I did with them, I can change this.

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-03-2013 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
No it's fine! I'm glad I inspired you. Anyway, I was thinking that maybe Ivory's mom and Marina's parents knew each other, and were the few in the loop about their ancestry? What do you think? They did both mysteriously disappear...
Misty, Liri, I'm sorry I had to control your characters a little... hope you don't mind! I didn't change their personalities or anything. You're free to control mine a little too, if you need to. If you don't like what I did with them, I can change this.

Phew! Ok good, I was worried! I was going to have her parents tell her in person...but then I realized they weren't alive. Oops.
I like that idea about our characters' parents! Let's do that.
That’s totally ok! I’m alright with people controlling my character if they don’t change their personalities and don’t make them do anything too drastic. You're totally fine!

Edit: I changed my letter a bit (I had forgotten to put some things in!), and made it that they barely knew anything about it. All they knew was that it was key for her to go to London and a tiny bit about their family's past (which they told Marina nothing about).
Oh, I have an idea!! We could say that Marina's parents (along with her uncle) were sailing to England to meet Ivory's mom to talk more about their ancestry, but they mysteriously never made it.

Last edited by Misty_12; 11-03-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Thats fine Night Wish. Just one thing though… There isn't magic on earth. Ivory can have powers, but they only work in the magical lands, like Neverland and the Enchanted Forest. That goes for everyone.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:34 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Psst psst, can someone meet up with Stone? - Sitting in the forever alone corner -
Old 11-03-2013, 02:54 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Maybe Stone's mom could send her away from the disease? She could stow away on a plane and end up in England… or someone (Maybe Marina or Anastasia) could have a layover in New York and find Stone and bring her to England with them? I think the only other person in New York was Ashley, and I think she just left to go to Virginia? Not sure….
Old 11-03-2013, 04:11 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Yes we just left for Virginia to see Ella and Jacques
Old 11-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(I'll post in the morning, but what I was thinking is that they adopt Lillie and Ivory, and then they sneak Astrid out, and stow her in the house away from Grace. Has anyone seen he American girl Samantha movie? Similar to what Sam did with Nellie and her sisters.)