PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map > Pixie Map Archive

Pixie Map Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Map

Old does anywon know????

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:28 PM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
ugh since when is it a THAT spot? i remember when I arrived not long ago (am only a year) it used to be quiet there werent THAT type of conversetions or anything mean, In fact it was all empty one or two fairies but that is it! oh we cant do anything about it can we?
Old 10-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Hall of Fame
View pixiedust34's Photo Album
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Bahahaha
pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
granted with the lessening servers it is harder to find, but I have never found mean or rude fairies. Even in dewdrop vale, but I always stick to quiet servers. who knows i guess.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Believe in Miracles!
View Lark's Photo Album
Lark's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 74

My Mood: Pixieish
Lark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy ListLark is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
When I first started I didn't know any better and stuck to the top servers - mostly because it seemed that is where the Famous Fairies always visited.

I am sorry to say that I did meet several very ill behaved fairies there. There are some truly rude little bully fairies out there - I had one tell me to "LEAVE" a meadow once she said "IT IS MINE!!!"

The last time Vidia and Tink were here I was standing next to a fairy who told Vidia that she hated her. Vidia of course handled it well.

I find that if you remind a rude fairy they can be reported to the Never Council for rudeness and they could be banned, they usually back way off - most even apologize. Haven't had one push that envelope yet.

You don't want to be rude yourself but if someone is really out of line you might consider reminding them.

-Lark

Last edited by Jezzi; 10-16-2010 at 12:37 AM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 10-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Oilmpics 2012
View OrangeBlossom100's Photo Album
OrangeBlossom100's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Design A Costume Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Spooky
OrangeBlossom100 is a wiz at Fairy TagOrangeBlossom100 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxstripe View Post
does anybody knows???? why is dewdrop is sooooo crowded??? maybe you fairies know well i HATE IT THEREwhy?? because theres stupid fairies there and mean so um that place ugh ill never hang out there ever

love foxstripe
I personally Know what goes on there first of all i had a best friend who started to hang out there we Loved Playing together then she made new friends... in dew drop vale
then our friendship slowly started to go away she Then Started calling me a drama queen when She Was the one OVER REACTING
Then we removed each other.... Then When i got More 'BADGES' (when 200 badgers where rare ) she wanted to be my friend and she got all mean and then she Bragged about me ....
Sadly I haven't removed her yet because i can still see the old her I have known for 2 years is still there.

Now to answer your question.............

DewDrop Vale Isn't as crowded anymore because People now start in havendish Square Dewdrop vale used to be crowded Because they used to enter there and hidden Ridge Is at the top of the list so naturally people will click on it..

Hope This helps!

~ Rose
Old 10-17-2010, 02:26 AM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilmadebora View Post
ugh since when is it a THAT spot? i remember when I arrived not long ago (am only a year) it used to be quiet there werent THAT type of conversetions or anything mean, In fact it was all empty one or two fairies but that is it! oh we cant do anything about it can we?
I've been seeing that since the very beginning of beta, right before I even had chat! It was always crowded, except during beta sometimes Dewdrop and mostly Springtime Orchard were a huge deal. Basically almost all the Spring meadows were.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:00 AM
Warming up!:D
View Lauren20's Photo Album
Lauren20's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Autumn 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Sunshine
Lauren20 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I wish that it was a little different! I mean what some of the fairy's say there are horrible! I like to be with a crowd and I also don't want to hear that trash talk. I mean its Pixie Hollow!!! ITS ABOUT PIXIES!!! And some people are saying mean stuff to fairies! I just try to pretend that they are all like how Vidia used to be MEAN so I say to myself "oh its ok they are just mean fairies that like to hurt peoples feelings" It makes it seem alittle better
Old 10-17-2010, 03:28 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossom100 View Post
I personally Know what goes on there first of all i had a best friend who started to hang out there we Loved Playing together then she made new friends... in dew drop vale
then our friendship slowly started to go away she Then Started calling me a drama queen when She Was the one OVER REACTING
Then we removed each other.... Then When i got More 'BADGES' (when 200 badgers where rare ) she wanted to be my friend and she got all mean and then she Bragged about me ....
Sadly I haven't removed her yet because i can still see the old her I have known for 2 years is still there.

Now to answer your question.............

DewDrop Vale Isn't as crowded anymore because People now start in havendish Square Dewdrop vale used to be crowded Because they used to enter there and hidden Ridge Is at the top of the list so naturally people will click on it..

Hope This helps!

~ Rose
I know what you mean Rose. Some of my friends did the same thing. I just slowly started to lose them as friends, and now I just basically stay with the pixies that are more like me and don't care about going to the spring meadows. Alot of the pixies on there have changed. I have been there since April of 09 and most of those friends are not on my friends list anymore.
Old 10-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Cool Water Fairy
View Marigold Cottondrop's Photo Album
Marigold Cottondrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Twins Participants Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Chilly
Marigold Cottondrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
This happened in hidden range alot!Whenever I fly to one of my friends
in dewdrop vale its crowded!I just keep saying "Why is it always crowded?!"
They just reply..."I don't know".One time there was a fight (I know
there was alot of fights)I don't know what is happening.I never
go to hidden range anymore.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:26 PM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I remember a friend I used to hang out with in April *sniff sniff* and when I came back in October, she was calling me names and told me I was such a bore on Tansy's arrival day. Tansy used to be her best friend. Now she's changed and I think this might be the problem. She's still on my list just as a reminder of the awesome times we had playing games like tag.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Wink If Joe DiMaggio had a fairy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigold Cottondrop View Post
This happened in Hidden Ridge a lot! Whenever I fly to one of my friends in dewdrop vale it's crowded! I just keep saying, "Why is it always crowded?!"
... I never go to Hidden Ridge anymore.

"Nobody goes to Dewdrop Vale anymore...It's too crowded." -- Jo Diamondgeo

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 10-19-2010, 04:58 PM
Is a badge seeker
View RiverBubblesplash's Photo Album
RiverBubblesplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Sad
RiverBubblesplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
It has calmed waaaaay down. I think the worst was late winter/spring 2009. I no longer get rude suggestions anymore. I thought bringing sparrowmen into the game would ruin it further, but I seem to be wrong.........gladly wrong.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Listening to the rain ☆
View BoredomXD's Photo Album
BoredomXD's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 25

My Mood: Bored
BoredomXD has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Well, sadly that is so true My old friends turned into Clones and they started to being... meanies! they were nice and i just removed them too bc it was sad to me seeing them like that.

Actually, dewdrop vale isn't crowded , but now the hollow looks so LONELY!