PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old How do you feel about the new features?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Long Live The Hollow!!!!
View Rosemary of the Garden's Photo Album
Rosemary of the Garden's Fairy
My Mood: Giggly
Rosemary of the Garden has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
What ever happened to the old Pixie Hollow? All I can say is how disappointing. They have officially taken away the last of the whole "fairy feel" of the game. I don't really think we should be able to change our faces, every fairy is unique and this just ruins that factor. And what is the point of the outfit book? 10 diamonds just for one extra slot? I can change to that outfit for free in my journal! Not to mention the skyrocketing diamond prices, it's not really fair to those non-members out there. I really hate all these updates and modernized clothes. Like seriously, have you ever seen Tinkerbell with an electric guitar and an 80's outfit??? I know that's not apart of the updates but that just angers me.....

ARGGGGGHHHHHHH WHAT'S UP WITH YOU PIXIEHOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Had to rant lol.

Last edited by Rosemary of the Garden; 03-13-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Goodbye Pixie Hollow :(
View pink_guavas's Photo Album
pink_guavas's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Userpage Donation Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: BusyBee
pink_guavas has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I woke up to go and see the new changes but it
seems like they're tinkering! Does anyone know if
you can change your height? One of the main
things i've always wanted to do is change my fairies
height so you can see them better!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:39 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
You can't change your height. That was the one thing I wanted to change as well

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 03-13-2013, 09:00 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
I think Disney has it backwards. I am LESS likely to buy another membership if I can change the appearance of a fairy!

I'm starting wonder if they understand their customers at all!

*Twink*
Old 03-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Older Fairy Younger Heart
View breezy roseblossom's Photo Album
breezy roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Sunshine
breezy roseblossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
New features are always nice! But the Latest "new" features they have taken away a shop that we like and have put another one in its place!

What if this is what happens this time my guess is that they have two options to change gales fashions and the second furniture shop in the Glade they could take away those two and just put these new ones in their place so less clothes and less furniture. What if this happens?
Old 03-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Well, I wish I could get into the Hollow to see these new features for myself. Unfortunately, they have been tinkering all day. I can't imagine why they would not have tested these things beforehand. I don't think I will be using either of the new features, just from what I have read about them. And as for the diamond price increase for non-members, it seems really crazy. I don't think it will solve the problems at all. But, I could be wrong...it has happened occasionally.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:26 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I haven't logged on to see them yet. It still says they are tinkering away for me, no matter what I try. -sighs-
I am now getting quite annoyed!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Well I'm glad to see you all got to see it, but I still cant GET IN!!! Grrrr So I really can't tell if i'm Happy or SAD!! but right now I'm just hee hee
Old 03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Its kinda sad that they took 3 hours to put the new updates in, 30(?) minutes to let their players try out the new items, and then 4 hours to fix their mistakes.
At least now we can access Pixie Central and our Pixie Pages--a sign that they're almost done.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 03-13-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Its 4 hours now
Old 03-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
It figures that the one thing I've always wanted to change about Violet (height/size) is the one thing that is not included in this crazy fairy makeover "spa". I kind of messed up when I was creating her and have always wanted to go back and make her smaller (to be truer to the name "Littlespeck"!). Now that I think of it, I've also always hated being saddled with orange tinted wings just for being an animal talent, and that's yet another thing that can't be changed. All the other appearance features I have no interest whatsoever in changing. Hmph.

Don't even get me started on the diamond price changes.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Okay, the Hollow has been closed for 4 HOURS. Are they on a coffee break?!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:33 PM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
They were closed from 9:00am-12:00 pm, they opened for half hour but the purchases from the spa weren't displaying on the fairies, then they closed at 12:30pm-whenever lol
Rosey xoxo

Last edited by _Stormy_; 03-14-2013 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I was looking forward to chatting with some fairy friends today! -sigh- Guess I'll have to make due with writing on my story and listening to LOTR music.
But seriously, I am getting a little fed up. You would think that they would be done by now!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:40 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Are they on a coffee break?!
That would be one long coffee break. Maybe they went out for lunch after a while, then maybe they all decided to go see a movie or something.
I really don't know at this point, I'm starting to get impatient... they should just undo their changes, tinker with them some more (you know, 'back to the drawing board'?) while they open up the Hollow for us to use again.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 03-13-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Losing my pixie patience here... we've had a total of nine hours of tinkering, for pixie dust's sake!
Old 03-13-2013, 11:42 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
@vetcat: Haha vetcat, I'll be working on my speech and listening to LOTR also. Great soundtrack, I love the RotK part best.

Unfortunately they opened the Hollow right in the middle of school for me, so I wasn't able to see the updates. Hey, at least it allows members to purchase ingredients - unlike the last few stores. The NC has listened to us somewhat.

I think it's taking so long because these things are fundamentals of the avatars in the game. It's one thing to change clothes, another to change something that has stayed the same since 2006. They probably have to delve really deep into their coding for this update.