PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the magic inside (A fairy and mainland role-play!)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Matilda

"Catch that dog!" Matilda yelled as she ran after Dill.

Georgia

Georgia looked out the window of the van as the drove threw there neighborhood. They were almost home when she saw some of her friends chasing after a dog. She sighed the turned her head so she wouldn't have to see them playing.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Megan
Another girl, Patty, started talking to me. I was just about to reply when --
The other dog tugged free of his leash. Suddenly, he was sniffing Caramel and Caramel was sniffing him right back. Trying to restrain both dogs, I had to pull tight on Caramel's leash while trying to coax the other dog to his owner, but suddenly the two had different plans. Both dogs ran off together and I was left with the leash held in my hand, staring dumbly at the jagged, ripped edge of the leash that had been tugged free.
Just then, a van pulled into the neighborhood.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Is a Pixie
View Lizzy Rainbowsplash's Photo Album
Lizzy Rainbowsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Dreaming
Lizzy Rainbowsplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
(can if join?)
Old 04-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
(Of course! We just started so you came just in time!)

Matilda

"Hey, isn't that Georgia in that car?" Matilda asked as she looked at the car pull into a drive way.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Is a Pixie
Awards Showcase

(I'll be crystal, she has curly blonde hair and blue eyes, she is shy and doesn't have many true friends. if she was a fairy she'd be a water talent.)

crystal was walking down the sidewalk, when two dogs started running towards her.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Hey! Don't let hose dogs escape!" Matilda shouted to a girl who was walking down the sidewalk.

(Thats Crystal!)
Old 04-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Megan
"Caramel! Come back!!" I ordered, to no avail.
Caramel never ran off like this. He almost always stayed by my side obediently, and if he was meeting another dog he only strayed a few yards away.
I sprinted down the sidewalk after my dog; just then, I saw that they were headed straight toward a girl walking down the sidewalk.
Behind me, Matilda called to the girl to not let the two dogs get away.
I was a very fast runner; in fact, I'd gotten the Fastest Runner award in the yearbook last year, but dogs are honestly no match for humans. It seemed like they were going to crash straight into the girl!
Old 04-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Is a Pixie
Awards Showcase

( were are the dogs going, by the way?)

crystal watched the dogs run towards her as she tried to think of a way to stop them without getting hurt. Unfortunately, before she could come up with anything the dogs had made their way only a few feet from her. Crystal jumped out of the way just in time, and feeling bad that she hadn't been able to stop the dogs, "I'm sorry i wasn't able to stop your dogs. Do you want me to help you catch them?" she shouted apologetically to the two girls.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:46 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Alexys

"No!" I said. I ran over near Dill and he was playing with the other dog.
"Dill you bad boy!" I said, pretty much talking to myself. I lost my breath
for a minute, and the other dog's girl ran very fast. I was slow, and I
stopped every few yards for a breath.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(I think they should be going to the park! Maybe something bad is happening there and the dogs are warning us! )

Matilda

We chased the dogs all the way to the park on the other side of the neighborhood and what they saw there was horrifying. All the plants were dying! "Whats wrong with all the pretty flowers!" Matilda cried. She sat down by the flowers and touched them. Then she looked at the lake. "The waters turning black!" Matilda screamed. She scooped up another sample of the water and took out her mini microscope. Wen she looked she saw more black sparkles.

Last edited by glitter8pony; 04-02-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Megan
I was about two yards from the dogs now; the other girls were some distance behind me.
That was when we turned a corner and we arrived at a hideous park...
"Hideous" was the only word I could use to describe it. The flowers were wilting, looking dry and crumbly. The water in the pond was a sickening black and dark mud oozed from around the edges. Even the trees were twisted and warped in a terrible way.
The place gave off a horrible stench and almost gave off an unmistakable sense of evil.
I tried backing away slowly, but the dogs kept on running.
Gritting my teeth and pinching my nose, I had no choice but to keep following them.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Is a Pixie
Awards Showcase

having nothing better to do, Crystal followed the two girls to the park. It was horrific, nothing was the way it had been for most of her life.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"The black sparkles from before..." Matilda muttered to herself. "Girls. There are black sparkles in the lake. They were in the lake by my house too." Matilda explained to the others. She could stand seeing the lake so black.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:09 AM
magic dreams...
View paige117's Photo Album
paige117's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Happyy
paige117 is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Then Patty recalled when they were at her house.She had sawn black sparkles but at the time she did not care. But now.... "Girls! Back to my house!I saw black sparkles there"Patty said running.

Last edited by paige117; 04-04-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
(Oooh, so sorry guys! I have totally fallen behind! I'll try to catch up soon.)