PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Favorite Disney Fairies Book?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Favorite shop?
Garden Supply Shop 1 6.67%
Harmony's Sweet Shop 1 6.67%
Beck's Animal Nersury 1 6.67%
Daisy's Dyes 4 26.67%
Bella's Baubles 1 6.67%
Treetop Housewears 1 6.67%
Neville's New Homes 1 6.67%
Phoebe's Party Favors 1 6.67%
Pixie Post Office 1 6.67%
Schelly's Hair Salon 2 13.33%
Prism's Pixie Spa 2 13.33%
Coal's Clotheirs 0 0%
Summit Style 6 40.00%
Gale's Outfiters 2 13.33%
Ember's Essentials 3 20.00%
Cassie's Costume Shop 1 6.67%
Queen's Boutique 1 6.67%
Zephyr's Zoom Room 0 0%
Spike's Sweet Shop 0 0%
Brook's Basics 1 6.67%
Harmony's Home Collection 2 13.33%
Sunny's Shades 1 6.67%
Prism's Paints 1 6.67%
Gavin's Gear 1 6.67%
Collette's Colors 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2016, 08:21 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Favorite shop?

What is/are your favorite shop(s) in Pixie Hollow? I can't really decide mine, but I love Harmony's Sweet Shop probably because I have a sweet tooth, and the Queen's Boutique because it looks so elegant. I also like Shelly's and Prism's because even though it's just changing your fairy's look, it would've been so relaxing getting your hair done and going to the spa on a beach! But I can't really decide. How about you? I'll be adding retired shops to this poll.1
Old 05-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
You can't make me choose, surely? This was a difficult task...

If the choice was on the design, then Gavin's Gear and Harmony's Sweet Shop would be my picks. I was rather upset to see Gavin closing his shop, as I thought it was the most cosiest corner in Pixie Hollow. I remember spending a long time in there chatting with a pixie pal, as it was always fairly quiet and felt like a comfy place to rest in. ^^ Harmony's Sweet Shop was very well designed too. For a fairy with a sweet tooth, it's like a dream come true!

If choosing the shop with the best merchandise, then Pixie Post Office and Daisy's Dyes would be my top two. Purchasing something in the Post Office always gave you that warm, fuzzy feeling because you knew that every purchase made another pixie smile. I would also spend many hours in Daisy's Dyes, experimenting with different bottles of dye, trying again and again to make that perfect outfit that Alexia would be proud to wear, or just being silly and creating fun costumes. Oh yes, some evenings could definitely be spent in that one shop only.

Great poll, Tinker!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-22-2016, 11:20 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Ooh, the shops! I almost chose everything on this poll because every shop has its own speciality.

Even though the Pixie Post Office wasn't my first choice for everyday shopping, it always provided the nicest gifts to give to friends!

For getting clothing, Gale's Outfitters and Summit Styles were the places I would fly to first. I really liked Gale's because it had original and extremely cute outfits for every season and occasion, not to mention pieces from the older fashions of Pixie Hollow. I would always look back to Gale's to use elements for my outfit, since everything was always available!
Summit Styles for its beautiful, trendy fashions, and regularly updated catalog. I've always felt like Summit Styles was the main attraction of shops in Pixie Hollow, especially since it was the most crowded at times.
Shelly's was always a memorable part of Pixie Hollow, because I would always change the colors and hairstyle of my fairy until I got tired of it, which is usually a fairly long time (and I remember each and every hairstyle ). I was never a fan of the Pixie Spa because I was quite used to my fairy's unique look after being in the hollow for a number of years. The only time I would pay in that place is if I have created a new fairy, and her look was accidental. Even though I disliked the ways of that PLACE, my friends and I would only go in to pretend that Prism was a strange evil dentist-like fairy.

As much as I liked the sweet shops, I also enjoyed being surprised by the garden seeds. The clothing and furniture pieces are so cute! Also, the design of the garden shop was so lovely and tranquil, blossoms everywhere! Phoebe's Party favors was another store I liked for it's summery, partyish feel, and games which we could always use for any type of get together.

I loved the whole meadow of Treetop bend, including its shops. I would fly back and forth to Neville's and the Dye Shop, to change the whole construction of my home to change it into a different place. Something I referred to as "doing the laundry" on Pixie Hollow, was going to the Dyes. I would binge purchase dyes to transform my home, and clothing into original new outfits. I had lots of fun with clothing, while dying furniture divider by divider was a big chore.

Polls like this help me remember the good times

Last edited by Daisybelle; 06-22-2016 at 11:34 PM. Reason: add something
Old 06-30-2016, 12:56 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
I was never a fan of the Pixie Spa because I was quite used to my fairy's unique look after being in the hollow for a number of years. The only time I would pay in that place is if I have created a new fairy, and her look was accidental. Even though I disliked the ways of that PLACE, my friends and I would only go in to pretend that Prism was a strange evil dentist-like fairy.
This made me giggle. I believe I only visited the Pixie Spa once and never even used any of the features available there. I always thought it would make more sense for it to be more of a beauty salon, with options for make-up, tanning and wing decorations (like making them sparkly, frosty or changing the color of the fairy's pixie dust trail). However, it was pretty cool to see some pixies using the Spa for their character costumes - to think through all those little details, gosh!

Your post made me recall so many other things about the shops - thanks!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki