PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Summer on the Mainland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent

I put my wavy blonde hair in a ponytail, replaced the skirt in my troop uniform with shorts in the same color and worked on wing training.

I was up in the second race. The garden fairy got in last place in the first race. I hope I win this one. Did I train hard enough?

I'm planning on checking Pixie Postings after the race to see what will be going on here and at the mainland.

A fairy who wasn't wearing green flew toward us. She sat next to me.

"Hi, I'm Aria. Hope you don't mind that I'm sitting here, but, you know, there's no other music fairies here. Anyway, fly with you!"

I looked. It's Aria! I love her fast and peppy songs!

"I'm Copperwind!" I said smiling. "Music fairies aren't competing. They provide entertainment like recitals and Lyria shows instead of doing these things." I learned that when I asked why the music and art fairies and stuff like that don't participate. I felt sorry for them at first but then I realized that they have their own things.

"When's your next performance?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going before the race started.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:50 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Aloe

I woke up bright an early, before the sun was even out. Today, I leave for fairy camp, which is on the Mainland, and I'll be staying there for the rest of summer! Well, I might come back to Pixie Hollow for other things, but most of the time I'll be on the Mainland. I put on my usual outfit, and then head down to the workshop, where I do a little last minute tinkering. I needed to finish a cup for Terence. He needs it to pour pixie dust onto fairies and sparrow men. The rest of the item were random doohickeys for any fairy or sparrow man to use on the Mainland. When I finished tinkering, everfairy else was up and lining up in Havendish Square, getting ready to take off. I flew to Havendish as fast as I could. I arrived just as the Minister of Summer gave everyone the signal to take off. As everyfairy (and bird) lifted into the air and started to fly towards the Second Star, I had a feeling that today, was going to be a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at fairy camp and hour later. I check in and then go see my room. I am sharing the room with Melior, a fellow tinker and a sparrow man that has a slight crush on Chipper (I love teasing him about that. He blushes so hard, you'd think he's mad). The room had to beds, moss carpet, 3 wooden nightstands, 1 wooden table, 2 wooden chairs (all this wood... I LOVE IT!), leaf curtains covering the two windows, a wooden cabinet, and some other essentials like tea pots, tea cups, berries, nuts, honeydew, and other stuff. After getting all my stuff unpacked and pick the bed that was closest to the window (haha! Melior won't get the window bed this time! ), I decided to go out for a little walk. Of course I would only walk for a little bit. I am more of a flyer, but it feels good to rest your wings once in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful day. The perfect day for a walk. I was so engrossed with the beauty of the Mainland, that I accidentally bumped into a, quite beautiful, fairy, also walking, in front of me

"I am so sorry!" I said, helping her up.
"I, it's okay" She said. I noticed that her glow was turning pink
"Are you sure?"
"Positive."
"Okay. Well, then fly with ya later!" I said starting to fly off.
"Back at ya!" She said.

Half of me was hoping that I did get to see her later. I have never met her before and she seemed really nice... and pretty. I decided that I should probably go see if anyone is in need of a tinker's help. Turns out, Idalia needed her wagon fixed, and when she told me that my glow turned a bright yellow. I LOVE fixing big things like this!!!
Old 06-18-2014, 10:39 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have a lot of finals. @Daisybelle want Maggie and Dandelion to share a room?)

I brushed past the two oak leaves that created the door. I marveled, taking in all my surroundings. Animal talents using buttercup pulleys to carry things up the tree, spiders spinning sheets for beds, and even little mice towing carts around with supplies.
Walking away from the commotion, I walked to the check-in center for our summer houses. I would find out who I was sharing a room with here.
"Welcome, Magnolia!" Fairy Mary said from the desk.
"Hi Fairy Mary! I'm here for my room!"
"Yes - You are room 40 with Miss Dandelion. Have a nice time at Summer Camp!"
"Thank you, Fairy Mary!"
I took my key and flew off towards the rooms.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:57 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

I finally made it to our dining hall. Luckily, Rani, Silver Iceriver and Silvermist were still there. I joined them and looked for Opal.

Silver and Silvermist are close friends of mine but not as close as Rani and I.

"Who are you looking for?" Silver wondered as she saw me looking around.

"I asked another water fairy to help me with my nightly work" I answered.
"Who?" Rani asked. "Cera? Hydrangea?"

"Opal" I answered. I wonder where she is. I was worried.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:48 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Aloe

After fixing Idalia's wagon and delivering it to her. I decided I would make a quick trip back to Pixie Hollow (I had extra pixie dust anyway, so it's not like I would run out). Camp Pixie Dust is also going on, along with Fairy Camp, and I needed to get my uniform. The tinker's mascot was always the turtle, that's why you see a turtle on our CPD uniforms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As arrived in Pixie Hollow, I heard all this commotion coming from the Fairy Coliseum. I didn't know what was going on at first, until I realized that there was a race going on... and I was supposed to compete in it!!!
I quickly put on my uniform and race to the coliseum. When I arrived the third race was about to start. It was turtle racing. My favorite event!!! I quickly raced to the starting line and got on my turtle that had a picture of aloe verra on it, which meant that was my turtle. I looked around at all my competitors. There was Vidia, representing the fast-flying fairies, Buck, representing the animal fairies, a sparrow man I didn't know representing the light fairies, a garden fairy with wavy blond hair in a ponytail representing the garden fairies, and Hydrangea representing the water fairies. The announcer fairy flew over to us with a horn in her hand.

"Fairies and Sparrow Men! Get ready to race!" She said "3..."

I quickly got into position

"2..."

You can do this, Aloe. You have been training for this.

"1... GO!!!"

And we were off, riding on our turtle, the wind hitting our faces, things everywhere looking like a blur.... well, at least I wish it was that way. We were going so slow, snails looked fast. But that is what I like about turtle racing. You go slow, so you can take in all the scenery around you. *sigh* Such a beautiful day in Pixie Hollow.

Author's Note: Tinker, the garden fairy is Strawberry. I hope you don't mind that. I can change this if you want me to.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust

Thanks Alexa. And you can call me Glory, everyone does (just don't get it mixed up with your character :P). And also, I thought Tinker posted that Strawberry was in the Fast Flying races...? I don't know, maybe turtle racing can come afterwards?
Aria
"Nice to meet you, Copperwind! Wow, that is such a pretty name." I can't believe she knows about me! "And my next recital is tonight, actually!"
"Thanks," Copperwind replied. "I like yours too! Great, I'll definitely be there. Break a wing!"
"Thank you," I said, smiling. I was really glad I chose to sit next to her. She was so nice and friendly. "Yeah, none of the other music fairies I know seem to have a thing for competing in these kind of events. Problem is, I'm not sure who to cheer for now," I said with a laugh.
"You could cheer on Troop Turtle with me!" Copperwind said excitedly. "Some of my friends are competing in this."
"Okay!" I agreed enthusiastically. I hoped one of her friends get to win!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-19-2014, 08:27 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Some of my opponents were racing turtles. There is a separate award for the turtle winner too. Hydrangea, Vidia, Buck and a couple Sparrow Men in the light and tinker talent groups were on the track.

"Fairies and Sparrow Men! Get ready to race!" The announcer said

"3..."

"2..."

"1... GO!!!"

I sprinted off. I was in the lead for a moment. Yay!
Old 06-21-2014, 04:57 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have a lot of finals. @Daisybelle want Maggie and Dandelion to share a room?)
Awesome idea, Jenny! That would be perfect since they are both light talents.

I arrived at the mainland in the morning. I felt the warm sun on my face, and the summer breeze blowing light and sweet. "Summertime!" I said out loud.
Crowds of fairies were rushing into the beautiful grassy area. Soon we were under a canopy of leaves. I could see the sunshine light up a small circle of mushrooms where we were landing. The Dove carrying all my cargo safely landed next to me. It's about to get better. As soon as I fly through the thick curtain of leaves many surprises await. I'll meet friends, and make friends!
Speaking of friends, I quickly check around me to see if there are any fairies I recognize. Suddenly, I get distracted by someone gasping. Then I realize, it's Fira!
"Oh, Fira! I'm so glad you are with me! Are you alright?"
"Yes...I'm just...a little.......tired." Fira said her voice fading.
"You don't look a little tired, you don't look well at all!" I quickly said slowly taking twigs out of her hair.
"I've been out. I got into a fight, with dragons. Out in Neverland. I thought a little adventure might be fun. You see, I haven't visited the mainland in a long time!"
"I knew you'd be in a mood for adventure, Fira. But we must get you into fairy camp, right away!"
Fira and I flew right past the curtain of leaves. The amazing view of fairy camp made me speechless. But instead of staying a little longer, I went to Fira who already was at the check-in desk.
"Day! I will see you around. I hope you have fun." She said.
"Get good rest, Fira!" Fairy Mary said sweetly.
"Hello, Day! You are in room 40 with Magnolia." She said handing me the keys.
"Thanks, Fairy Mary!"
I took the keys and flew off to find my room.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 06-24-2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Word mistake
Old 06-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We were enjoying cheering for the tinker talent. She didn't win the first race but I saw some turtle racers in the next races. Aloe was the tinker talent in one of them.

Though a turtle racer will obviously lose to a flyer, there is still a prize for the turtle winner.

"Clap your hands and stomp your feet!
Cause turtle spirit can't be beat!
YAY TURTLES!"

Then, I saw another water fairy fly past us in the distance. She might be Opal!

I flew as fast as I could to her but I seemed to stumble on a tree branch while I was in the air and I fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Rani asked. She sounded very worried.
"I think I sprained my knee" I replied. I watched as Opal flew away.
"We need to get you to a healing fairy right away!" Rani said in an urgent voice.

Rani and Silver helped me take the painful walk to the healing fairies.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:36 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Buck just beat me. We're close to each other but Buck is still ahead of me. I can't beat him.

He crossed the finish line right before me. He won the fast flying part and I got in second place. But I really want to win.

I decided to check Pixie Postings. It said that Aria's performance is in the Fairy Tale Theater. I thought it was in Fairy Camp!

But it is later then I was planning to go back to the mainland before I knew about the performance. I guess I have to extend my stay.

I decided to go get my wings washed before tonight.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:21 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

As I was flying, I noticed Dewdrop.
"Dewdrop?" I asked,flying toward her. She was with some healing talents, and they were wrapping a leaf around her ankle.
"She sprained her ankle." said Rani. I gasped.
"Are you ok, Dewdrop?" I asked.

I flew back to Neverland. after watching the clumsy fly into the air and enjoy the time.There's not much fast flyers do over the summer on the mainland, so I decided I might go see some races. I was just in time to see the end of the fast flying race which Buck won. I watched the turtle races. Buck crossed the finish line right before a blonde garden talent. If I had entered the fast flying race, I would've won, but turtles are too slow. I thought to myself, flying back to fairy camp. I would fly back to Neverland again later though, because I wanted to see the music fairies' performance.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:45 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Aria

An animal fairy named Buck ended up winning the race, pulling just ahead of a pretty blonde garden fairy. I turned to look at Copperwind and the other tinkers, who were still cheering. I smiled. It was a catchy cheer.
"Sorry the tinkers didn't win," I said to her.
"That's okay. There's still a prize for the turtle racer," Copperwind answered with a smile.
"Oh, really? Well, congrats to whoever win that!" I glanced back towards the race. The turtle racers were just crossing the finish line then, with a tinker I didn't recognize in the lead.
"I've gotta go, I still have to practice for tonight," I said, and flew off.
"Bye! Good luck for your recital!" She called back.

"Aria! You ready?" Melody asked when I flew into Fairy Tale Theater to join the other music fairies.
"As I'll ever be!" I replied cheerfully.
We spent the next few hours turning instruments, doing vocal warm-ups, and going over our recital songs over and over again. A few hours before we go onstage, we all decide to take a break.
"So what's on for tomorrow? Are we returning to the Mainland?" I asked the other music talents.
"We actually don't have any performances planned for tomorrow, but you're welcome to go explore Fairy Camp if you'd like," one of the older music fairies said with a smile.
Awesome! I had so looked forward to doing a bit of exploring. It was my first Mainland summer, after all. Maybe I'd even get to see a human - I never called them Clumsies. It seemed mean, and besides, I wasn't the most graceful fairy around. I bumped into things quite a bit.
I was tempted to fly back to Camp for a visit, but I wasn't a fast flier. I knew I wouldn't be able to fly there and be back in time for the recital. Oh well. Pixie Hollow itself during the summer is quite pretty as well.
I flew out of Fairy Tale Theater, humming the songs for tonight's recital under my breath.

(Just to confirm, the turtle/fast flying races are both in Pixie Hollow, right? And so the fairies who were watching/part of the race were in the Hollow, and some fairies are going back and forth from Fairy Camp to PH?)
Old 06-25-2014, 12:29 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Rainbowswirls, I just wanted to tell you that in one of my previous chapters for Gloriosa, Zephyr runs into her. I don't know if you knew that. I just wanted to tell you.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:59 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I wanted to go back to Fairy Camp right after the race but Aria will be performing. But immediately after the performance, I will fly back to the mainland and stay up all night to do some studying. I will also study throughout the entire morning the next day until lunch when I'll be back on schedule.

What should I do before the performance? Maybe I'll grab some honey tea and chocolate cookies at the Tearoom.

Opal stopped by the hospital. Healing fairies were mixing up remedies and a nursing fairy wrapped a leaf bandage on my ankle. I broke that bone.

"Are you OK Dewdrop?" she asked.
I didn't speak. My ankle hurt so badly. I can't believe I was rushing that much! After all, I got to see that water fairy that I saw in the distance up close. It was Cera. I should've noticed their differont hairstyle.

I took a deep breath and finally said what I wanted to ask Opal, "Did you deliver the showers last night?" I hope she says yes.

"If you did, would you mind doing my nighttime duties again?" I asked. "I can't do them because of my injury and I was going to ask Cera but I'm asking you because you're here. But I'll ask Cera if you don't want to or didn't do the work yesterday."
Old 06-25-2014, 02:44 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ok, thanks for telling me, Alexa. Maybe they can run into each other again sometime?

"Did you deliver the showers last night?" asks Dewdrop. After taking a breath she asks, "If you did, then would you do my nighttime duties again? I can't do them because of my injury and I was going to ask Cera but I'm asking you since you're here. I'll ask Cera if you didn't do the work yesterday or you don't want to." said Dewdrop.
"I delivered the showers last night, and yes, I'll do your duties tonight." I said.
"Bye." I added, and left to deliver the showers.

It was only 15 minutes before the concert and I was wearing my sparkly dress and I was braiding my hair. After I finished braiding and accesorizing my hairdo, I flew to the fairytale theater, 10 minutes early. 10 minutes early=front seat. I was sitting with 2 other fairies, and now 1 more were arriving. This is going to be awesome. I thought.