PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old new friendship bracelet problem

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
new friendship bracelet problem

I got my daughter a friendship bracelet (for her arrival day today) -- I know that they're not supported any more but she has always wanted to get the charms...

Anyway, I went to help her set it up, and in the clickables software (which works fine, she transfers tink points through it from the game) I don't get a set-up bracelet option; all I get is an icon that says "unregistered bracelet" and if we click on it and log in it says that her account is not the account associated with the bracelet! It was in an unopened package, never used, and I did test the battery, it's fine.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Is there anything else we can try? Did we just get a dud bracelet?

Poor thing, she's just a little kid and she has the flu and her arrival day gift stinks!!

Thanks!!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:22 PM
ಌ is on a star ಌ
View Indigo_Glitterflower's Photo Album
Indigo_Glitterflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Rainbow
Indigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Aww, that's terrible!
I can only imagine how she feels! I'm a grown up, and I felt so sad when I broke my bracelet... and the little one must feel so much more sadder!
But I'm so sorry, I can't help you with that, I never got a chance to use mine...
I hope it's nothing serious, and that everything works out fine!
Old 10-10-2011, 09:30 PM
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 

Aw thanks! I went ahead and ordered a backup from amazon since they're pretty cheap; hopefully I can make this one work but if not, here's hoping the next one is fine (fingers crossed)
Old 10-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
That is terrible to hear. I know how kids can get when something goes wrong and does not work the right way. I have a bracelet and never had this problem.

All I can suggest is that you contact Pixie Hollow and see what they might be able to do for you. Here is the # 1-877-787-4943.
I hope they can help you out. And that you did not get a dud.

I wish I could help more and I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Breezy
Old 10-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
When I bought my bracelet it did the same thing and said the same thing. I thought oh no I got a returned bracelet or something but it was fine. It has been so long I do not remeber what happened but I think I just put it in again and it worked. And it did it to me more than once but always ended up working. Let me try to plug mine in again and see what I did lol

Old 10-10-2011, 11:44 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Oh I wish I had seen this before you decided to buy another bracelet!
This problem has happened to me a few times and it's easily fixed.

First, when you open the Clickables program and your bracelet is connected, it should look like this:

Click the bracelet and you will see a page like this:

Choose the option at the bottom that says "Reset Your Toy" and the next page will look like this:

Now, you need to go into Live Chat on Pixie Hollow and they can easily give you a new reset code.
You can get to Live Chat through this link.
(Live Chat is available from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM - Pacific Time - every day of the week.)

Once you get the code, enter it and then enter your account information to register the bracelet.

You will see a page like this:

Then choose the "Set Up Bracelet" option on the new page and it will ask you to confirm that you want to register the bracelet with the account.

Choose OK and that should fix the problem.

Sorry you had to buy another bracelet!
Old 10-11-2011, 12:45 AM
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Heart

OMG Rin, thank you SO MUCH!!! It worked, and she is so happy (well, aside from the flu and all that). This made her day so much better.

I don't mind having the extra bracelet, I'll set it up so we can do the friendship thing since she doesn't know any other kids who play in the hollow.

thanks again!!

Also, I got some info on the "no longer supporting" issue, but I'll post that in a new thread so people can see it.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:27 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 

Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
You are welcome!

One good thing about having two bracelets is that you can use them to get the two friendship badges in Pixie Hollow!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:26 AM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I am glad to hear we can still use them to get our badges. I wanted to get another bracelet just to get the badge for a friendship just once lol! I bought one for my friends daughter for her birthday but our friendship did not count as we were already friends online. Now that I write that I wonder if I drop our friendship and we click our bracelets if it will count? hmmmm.... anyway at least I can hopefully round up the other charms. Too bad we cant have a real life meet and greet so we could all click our bracelets lol!!!!

Old 10-11-2011, 02:45 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes, if you delete your friend in Pixie Hollow and add them again with the bracelets then it will count as a point towards the Fairy Friendships badges.

Do it five times for the first badge, and ten times for the second one.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:54 AM
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks for the info again, Rin! When that 2nd bracelet arrives I'll have to set aside some time to get her those two badges.

MissMe, you're so right -- it would be great to meet up IRL, click bracelets and register all the charms we don't have!
Old 10-11-2011, 03:37 AM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I did all the charms with the help of a dear friend.........
we mailed them back & forth to each other!!
(Just so u know: we r both "old lady fairies" - NOT kids)

xoxx Grace
Old 10-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thats great Grace, I wish I had a friend that would do that
with me. I only have a few more to go and can't find the animal
or the nature charms and still need a daisy charm, since the one I had
broke some how and Breezy only got the charm.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:07 PM
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That is great, Grace! You are so lucky! We don't know any kids or adults who we could trade or click with. Hopefully I'll find them all someday!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Flying
View fadings's Photo Album
fadings's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Dull
fadings is a talented Fairyfadings is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
I am glad that the bracelet is working now.