PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old PDF Problem

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-25-2013, 12:35 AM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
PDF Problem

Hi everyone!

I have been saving Scar's outfits in PDFs and it will save to my computer flies just fine, but when I try to put them into an album on this website, it says the file is invalid. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

P.S. I use Google Chrome so maybe that's the reason?
Old 08-25-2013, 12:36 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
The albums don't accept PDF files. You have to switch it to an image file, such as .PNG,.JPEG, or .JPG.
The easiest way to do this is go to the PDF, select it all, and press copy. Then
just go paste it into a image editing software such as Paint. Hope that helps!

Old 08-25-2013, 12:44 AM
hi!
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 

RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Ah, thank you! But, how do you "select it all?" Do you go into your files, select it and then?...
Old 08-25-2013, 12:45 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesOfScarlet View Post
Ah, thank you! But, how do you "select it all?" Do you go into your files, select it and then?...
First, you open the file, then you can just click the image or drag and hold
your mouse and a box should appear. The image above shows this too, its the
selection that looks like a blue box covering the image. (:
Old 08-25-2013, 12:57 AM
hi!
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I believe I have is copied, but Paint is not letting me paste it :_
Old 08-25-2013, 04:33 AM
Snow! ❄ ⛄
View xxMoonLeaf's Photo Album
xxMoonLeaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Winter 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cozy
xxMoonLeaf is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesOfScarlet View Post
I believe I have is copied, but Paint is not letting me paste it :_
Go to Paint then press 'Select' on the upper left corner, then paste your photo.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:12 PM
hi!
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That's odd. The Paint on my computer doesn't have select in the top left corner.

Wait, I believe I got it! Thank you very much, Strawberry. And you too, MoonLeaf! I really appreciate it. Thank you!

~Scar
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blank.jpg (28.3 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Onionleaf; 08-25-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: double posted