PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-22-2014, 01:55 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Aww I hope things get better for you Liri don't worry take all the time you need
Old 11-29-2014, 12:05 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet. I haven't had much time for the forums lately.
Now let's try and get this started again...

"Hi, Haven!" Nyna says cheerfully as I walk into the training room.
"Hey, Nyna. Hi Grace." I smile.
"It's great that you're here! First day of training, how do you feel?" she asks.
"I'm really excited!" I reply. "Well, a bit nervous too..." I admit sheepishly.
"What will we be doing for training?" Grace inquires.
"Let's wait for Tori before we get into that," Nyna's smile fades a little. "She should be along shortly." Is it my imagination, or do I hear a thread of doubt in Nyna's voice?
My suspicion is confirmed when, several minutes later, there's still no sign of Tori.
"Cadence?" Nyna calls out as we see the dark-haired woman walk past the training hall. "Do you mind taking a look as to where Tori is? I'm a bit concerned - we're about to start, and I don't want her to miss anything."
"Sure thing." Cadence smiles and disappears.
Moments later, she returns with Tori, who is wearing her characteristic scowl.
"Tori, there you are. I thought you were going to skip this training." Nyna says, looking a bit annoyed.
"Oh Nyna, you know I would love to skip this." Tori replies, her voice dripping with fake sweetnes
Nyna sighs "Just get in position."
After Tori complies, Nyna begins her lesson. "Well, I'd just like to let you know what your training schedule is going to look like. I will be teaching each of you how to use your own unique Gift. The three of you are at the beginner stage right now - once you become more practiced, you can join a bigger class of more Gifted children. Anyway, after this you will also be instructed in horseback riding by Cadence. After that, there will be lessons in basic hand to hand combat, as well as skills in weapons use."
Beside me, Tori snorts. "Basic? Wow, that sounds so fascinating. I can't wait to get started."
A dozen scathing retorts are on the tip of my tongue, but I decide to be the mature one.
Pretending like she hadn't spoken, I ask pleasantly, "We're doing horseback riding too? I love riding."
With a pang of sadness, I remember how I'd been riding home with my sister, Rhea... The last time I'd seen my family.
"Yes, it's a very useful skill to have. It's wonderful that you already know how, Haven." Nyna smiles at me, then continues. "I'd like to clarify that all of the combat skills, both hand to hand and with weapons, will be taught to you as a means of defense. Like we said last night, nobody will be forced to fight for our cause. If you wish, we can teach you offensive fighting skills as well, but that is a choice only you can make. You don't have to make the choice right away, but if that is something you'd be interested in, just let the Clann agent in charge of combat training know."
Tori lets out a yawn. "Are we just going to stand here listening to you talk on and on all day? And didn't we just do that yesterday?"
Nyna smiles, only showing a trace of her frustration. "Yes, Tori. Thank you for being patient. We can move on to training now. First of all, I'd like to start by asking what you know already about your powers."
"I know I can create storms, but they're kind of small," I speak up before Tori can say anything ridiculous. "I can also move clouds, control the wind, and I can fly... sort of."
"I'm not really sure..." Grace says hesitantly.
"Well, Talia tells me that when you were rescued, there was a slight glow that appeared around you body," Nyna tells her. "And that's what alerted the Dai Li to the fact that you were Gifted."
"I'm a healer?" Grace asks. I stare at her in surprise. Nyna hadn't mentioned that... Out loud, at least.
Nyna smiles at her. "And I think we just discovered your other power!" She turns to Tori. "I believe we've already had a glimpse of your remarkable Gifts, Tori."
"Yay for me," Tori mutters sarcastically. I notice, however, that she seems a bit uncomfortable at the mention of her powers.
For the rest of the class, Nyna worked with each of us individually on our abilities. She started off with Tori, and in the meantime Grace and I are given a stack of books to read about our powers, histories of the Clann and the Dai Li, what they knew so far about Gifted children...
"This is really boring," Grace whispers to me after about a half hour of reading.
"You can say that again," I mutter. I mean, I get that it's useful information, but this is seriously dull... Is this really what we're going to spend most of our training time doing.
Bored out of my wits, I begin daydreaming. I think again of Mom, Dad, and Rhea... I wish I had some way of knowing that they're safe. If they are, I could stay away from them, though I would always miss my family. But I'm terrified that, after everything, my leaving them might have been for nothing. They could still be targets of the King, merely by association with a Gifted. And I can't stand the knowledge that maybe I should have tried to take them with me when I ran away... Though I know that would have done more harm than good, I can't help but wonder...
"Haven? Are you ready?" I snap out of my depressing thoughts to see Nyna peering at me. Nyna looks a bit frustrated, and I guessed that Tori's first training session hadn't gone as well as she'd hoped.
"Huh? Yeah, sorry, I..." I get up, putting the heavy volume I was (supposed to be) reading aside. "I'm ready," I finish lamely.
"Where's Grace?" Nyna asks, glancing around. I realize that Grace must have left while I was zoning out.
I shrug. "Maybe she went to the washroom, or to get a drink..." I hesitate. "Or just to get a break. Those books you had us read were a bit... dry."
"Really boring, you mean?" Nyna laughs. "Don't worry, it's just for right now. Usually, I'll give you an activity in which you have to practice your Gifts. But for the first few days, it's simply too much of a risk for you to be using your powers without supervision."
"Okay, sounds fair," I agree.
"Now, Haven, I know you've had more experience using your Gifts than most of the other new Gifted. However, Weather Manipulation tends to be a more volatile power than, say, Teleportation or Healing." Nyna explains.
"Yeah, I noticed," I reply wryly. "I'm pretty sure that I've created way more unhelpful storms as I have ones that actually got put to good use."
"Still, your control is impressive, for someone so new." Nyna smiles encouragingly.
She shows me how to try and keep control of my inner storm, by not letting my emotions get out of whack. All the Gifts are connected to emotions, especially very strong ones, but Weather Manipulation tends to have the most... dramatic results.
"Think of something that makes you feel calm," Nyna advises. "A memory, perhaps, that settles you down and creates a feeling of peace. Think of that, and hold onto it when you release your power."
I close my eyes, and think of trail riding through the forests surrounding Calian with my sister. The familiar feeling of anger, of wanting to hurt the ones who'd threaten the people I love, rise up, like a storm of rage and vengeance. This time, though, I hold onto the memory of trail riding, and the anger soon fades away.
A low rumble shakes the room. A few dark storm clouds begin to gather outside. I smile in triumph. I'm doing it - !
Tiny sparks, sizzling like lightning, dances off my fingers and crackles with electricity. Taken by surprise, I jump back, sending the sparks flying. And just like that, my concentration is broken.
Nyna quickly stops the storm gathering. "Great job for a first try, Haven!" She studies me carefully. "Except... When I felt your emotions at the beginning, they weren't what I expected. Most Gifted feel fear, or at least apprehension, when they're new to your powers. With you, I felt... Your anger."
With a start, I remember that she's an empath as well, among other things.
I sigh. "The... first time I used my powers," I begin hesitantly. "It was when the Dai Li attacked my family. They threatened my mom, my sister... And in the end, I couldn't do anything to save them. I still don't know what the King has done to them. Every time I use my... Gifts, I remember King Adonis and all the things he's done to this world, keeping us under fear and oppression and hatred. And I can't help but want to do something to stop him, but I just... can't. Feeling helpless like that, it just makes me... Angry."
I'd never spoken all of this out loud to anyone before, besides Ansell. I'd expected him to make fun of me, but he'd actually been understanding about it. That was the first time I realized the guy could be something other than an obnoxious jerk, when he wanted to be.
"Your last name is Stavros, right?" Nyna asks thoughtfully.
"Yeah, why?"
"I can ask around, see if any of our agents know what happened to your family. You definitely wouldn't be the first Gifted we had here who wonders about that. Don't worry," Nyna smiles at me again. "You never have to feel angry or helpless here again. We are all dedicated to helping you, but we are dedicated to helping Alagaesia as well. If you would like to help those still under the oppression of the King, we would be grateful to have your aid."
"Thank you," I whisper. "And yes, that's what I want. More than almost anything."
"And about controlling your powers, Haven, remember this: You create the storm, but you don't have to always become caught up in it. You can learn to be the calm within. The eye of the storm, if you will."
I nod slowly.
"Now. Let's see about your other Gift - Levitation, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel a thousand times better after the training session with Nyna. For the first time, I feel like I can get these so-called "Gifts" under control - instead of feeling like I'm being controlled by them.
In fact, I find myself skipping along to the next lesson, horseback riding, sometimes with my feet not even touching the ground. It'd be a while before I could find myself soaring through the clouds - in the meantime, this is a good start.
It's been forever since I'd been able to go horseback riding, and I find myself thrilling at the prospect now. Trail riding had once been one of my favorite activities - and so had galloping through the fields and meadows of Calian.
Nyna sent Tori and I along to Cadence for the riding lesson, while she waited for Grace's return. "She's been gone a long time," Nyna says, frowning. "If she doesn't show up soon, I'll have to send a search party." She seems to be only half-joking at this.
In the stable, Cadence is thrilled to find that I already know how to ride. She leads me to a dappled gray stallion named Wanderer. After saddling him up, I swing myself onto Wanderer's back and guide him out into the large riding ring.
In the trees all around, I can barely make out the shapes of several sentries keeping watch over the Clann headquarters. It's a constant reminder that the illusion of safety can always be shattered, even when you least expect it.
I'd been riding around the ring, slowly urging Wanderer up to a canter, when one of the scouts lets out an announcement. "They're back!"
I stop my horse in his tracks. "They" must be Talia and her team! I wonder if they'd brought a new Gifted back with them. Even if they hadn't, I'm eager to see Talia again.
Sure enough, when they ride into sight, I can see that a girl with braided brown hair is sitting on Talia's horse with her. I notice another pair sharing a horse - a young, blonde haired Clann agent and a girl with short golden hair.
Two new Gifted?
"Talia, Ezra!" Cadence calls out, smiling. "Hanna," she greets the blond agent. "I trust your first mission went well?"
Strangely enough, I notice that none of the agents look particularly pleased, despite their success.
Talia gives me a small smile as she helps the Gifted girl dismount. "This is Stacia - "
" - and Joy," Hanna finishes, helping the blonde girl down.
"Stacia and Joy, meet Cadence, Haven, and Tori," Ezra says, nodding to each of us in turn.
"Haven and Tori are also Gifted!" Hanna adds.
"Cadence, will you be alright taking care of these two? I'm afraid we must go and speak to Nyna and the Council," Talia asks. She then says something too softly to make out, but I catch the words "three Gifted lost within two days" and "never been this many before".
My heart sinks as I realize why many of the Clann agents look distressed. They'd saved Stacia and Joy, but they hadn't managed to save everyone.
Still, I turn to the new girls with a smile. "Hi, welcome to the Clann! I'm actually pretty new here too."

(Hope I did alright with the training scene... I made it more of an individual thing because, hey, we all have different powers, so it'd make sense if we trained separately at first.
Marionette, you wanted to have Grace sneak off to find the Dai Li, right? I had her conveniently disappear in my scene, if you still want that to happen.
And sorry if I didn't control anyone's character right. It's been a little while. I'm also trying to include more people's characters.)

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-29-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 11-29-2014, 02:26 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Great chapter, Night! I love what you did with Tori (isn't she super sweet? ). I hopefully post soon.
Old 11-29-2014, 05:03 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Thank you Alexa! Haha, definitely! Can't wait for your post, but if you're too busy, no pressure.
Here is Haven's training outfit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Haven Training.jpg (45.2 KB, 31 views)

Old 11-29-2014, 07:36 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Wow Night Wish that was really good I really liked the training section and getting to know about Haven's background more.

Joy's Point of view

As we rode through the forest staring at the beautiful tall trees much taller than any of the trees where I came from big huge green ones that I believe are called pine trees they must be at least a hundred feet up we enter in through a big door into the Clann hideout. I must admit I am a little nervous about meeting other as the Clann says "Gifted" I don't even know what they can do what if they hurt me. I should think positively and hope for the best, but my mind keeps wandering to the worst. It wanders back to my village where I grew up with my family and my sister and if I will ever see them again. I can tell that the other Clann and even this girl Stacia are not entirely pleased with losing the "gifted". As I think back to present time I see a scout hiding in a tree way up there cry out " There back "

I notice other " Gifted " and Clann agents awaiting the return seeing if their mission which I am not 100% certain of what that is right now wait to see if it was successful. A member of Clann cries out " Talia, Ezra, Hanna I trust your first mission went well" she is dressed as a horse rider possibly teaching new Clann how to ride horses and train them.

Talia helps Stacia down as Hanna helps me down " This is Stacia and Joy " Talia says. " Stacia and Joy meet Cadence, Haven and Tori " Ezra says introducing us. So that's Tori the girl I hear that Ezra likes. She wears a scowl on her face that gives an uninviting presence already just by looking at her I can tell she is not happy to be here, but then again who is.

" Haven and Tori are also gifted " Hanna adds in. Haven wears a nicer expression on her face. She seems to notice that the mission was not completely successful.
Cadence, will you be alright taking care of these two? I'm afraid we must go and speak to Nyna and the Council?" Talia asks. Talia than whispers something so softly I can not make it out. Haven then turns to Stacia and I and welcomes us "
Hi welcome to the Clann, I'm actually pretty new here too" Haven says.

Stacia smiles at her " Hi I'm Stacia " she says. I nervously shake Haven's hand " Hello " I say " my name is Joy " I add on. Cadence then comes over " I think we should show where you to will be staying " she says. And we start to follow Cadence. " This place is really nice " I say. " Thank you we do our best " says Cadence. " So what do you do?" Asks Stacia a bit cautiously. " I help train " she says. " I was just here teaching some of our gifted here how to ride a horse for there training " Cadence says she goes on speaking " Haven here is actually a rider herself I'm quite impressed " Cadence finishes.

" Am I going to learn how to ride horses " I ask. " Yes it's part of training " Cadence says.

I hope I played the characters correctly. It's been a while since I last posted.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:23 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Hi! I'd love to join! Here you go -

Name: Ellie
Gifted, Clann, or Dai Li Agent: Gifted
Strong Ability: Healing
Minor Ability: Levitation
Personality: cute, innocent, adorable, excited to learn
Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, freckles
Other: Will probably not post in a while
Old 12-02-2014, 05:53 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent

"Well, I'd just like to let you know what your training schedule is going to look like. I will be teaching each of you how to use your own unique Gift. The three of you are at the beginner stage right now. Once you become more practiced, you can join a bigger class of more Gifted children. Anyway, after this you will also be instructed in horseback riding by Cadence. After that, there will be lessons in basic hand to hand combat, as well as skills in weapons use." Nyna tells us

I snort "Basic? Wow, that sounds so fascinating. I can't wait to get started."
"We're doing horseback riding too?" Haven says, completely ignoring what I just said "I love riding."

And I hate it when I can't get under a person's skin.

"Yes, it's a very useful skill to have. It's wonderful that you already know how, Haven." Nyna says with a kind smile. "I'd like to clarify that all of the combat skills, both hand to hand and with weapons, will be taught to you as a means of defense. Like we said last night, nobody will be forced to fight for our cause. If you wish, we can teach you offensive fighting skills as well, but that is a choice only you can make. You don't have to make the choice right away, but if that is something you'd be interested in, just let the Clann agent in charge of combat training know."

I yawn out of boredom "Are we just going to stand here listening to you talk on and on all day? And didn't we just do that yesterday?"
Nyna forces a smile "Yes, Tori. Thank you for being patient. We can move on to training now. First of all, I'd like to start by asking what you know already about your powers."

Oh yes. Let's take more time talking!

"I know I can create storms, but they're kind of small. I can also move clouds, control the wind, and I can fly... sort of." Haven says
"I'm not really sure..." Grace says sheepishly
"Well, Talia tells me that when you were rescued, there was a slight glow that appeared around you body," Nyna tells her. "And that's what alerted the Dai Li to the fact that you were Gifted."
"I'm a healer?" Grace states, although it sounds a bit like a question.

So, a glowing body means "healer"? Not "cursed"?

Nyna just smiles "And I think we just discovered your other power!"

Oh really? No, I mean really?

Nyna then turns her attention towards me.

And here we go.

"I believe we've already had a glimpse of your remarkable Gifts, Tori." She says
"Yay for me," I say under my breath, sarcastically.

I really wish she didn't bring that up. If only my so-called "gift" of disappearing would start acting up right about, oh, I don't know... NOW!

I then go off to work with Nyna while she assigns that Haven girl and, what's her name, Gabriella or whatever to reading some lame books.

"Okay, Tori. We already both know what your powers are invisibility and shape-shifting." Nyna says

"Ugh. Do we have talk about that? I mean, you've already done enough talking to put the whole world to sleep. I mean, talk about a major snore-fest."
"Tori." Nyna says sternly
"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I taking up all of your excruciating lecture time? Oh, how wonderful!" I say, my voice full of fake sweetness
Nyna sighs "Let's just get started with your training."
"Alrighty. Let the torture begin."

Nyna shows me how my powers are connected to my emotions and that my emotions, if not controlled correctly, can cause my powers to erupt at any moment. Sometimes it can result in a devastating act of pure emotion. She teaches me how to activate my invisibility by imagining myself becoming invisible.

I may hate this place, but this info is quite helpful.

She then shows me the basics of shape-shifting. She tells me that I just simply have to think of and picture an animal or person in my mind and then I'll become it. The easiest things to turn into are humans, dogs, cats, and common birds.

"And that's it for now." Nyna finishes and sighs. "We will continue tomorrow."
"Aw man. I really hoped we could continue." I say, startling myself a bit. I'm can't tell how much of that was sarcasm and how much was pure honesty.
"Really?" Nyna questions, slightly shocked but still wary
"You know, if I could turn into a fire-breathing dragon, I would burn this horrid place down." I sneered.

Nyna's eyes widen at my statement. I even shocked myself with that. It may have been a bit much...

I turn away No, Tori. What you said was... fine. It was.... it was just fine."

I try to push away any feelings of uncertainty as Nyna begins to speak. "Well, I must say, I am quite surprised to hear you say that."
"Hmmph. And I'm not surprised at what you just said." I reply, hoping my annoyance and hatred sounds convincing. No one else can no about the self-doubt I'm feeling on the inside.
"I do hope you change your opinion in time." Nyna says "Now, I must move onto Haven. While you wait for us, you can read some of the books I told the other two to read."
"Ooh, goodie." I say dryly

We both walk over to the table where, only Haven, is sitting at. As Haven and Nyna go to train, I flip through some of the books Nyna told me to read.
Yeah, right. Like I'm going to read these dull things.

I pick up another book. As I flip through it, I come across a page that seems that some are about powers. It piques my interest so I begin to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are, finally, outside riding horses, without Grace. Nyna said something about Grace "being gone a long time" and how she'll "have to send out a search party" if Grace doesn't come back. Aside from that, Haven's little training seemed to go by quickly. I guess the human storm is a bit of a teachers pet, doing everything right.

I despise teacher's pets. I say to myself with an annoyed frown

My horse, who's all black and named Winter, stops walking for a moment.

"Hey! Why aren't you moving!" I gripe "Giddy-yup, or whatever." I say, trying to get my horse to move

I'm already at the back of the group. I don't need to lose them entirely. But, then again...

"Tori," Cadence says "The horse won't move unless you..."
"They're back!" A male voice calls out, interrupting Cadence

I look all around me, finally noticing that, high up in the trees, are these men an women who appear to be scouts.

Hmm, if there are scouts in the trees at all times that won't be good for me when I escape. I'll need to find a way around them.

Up ahead, I notice that there are Clann agents riding towards us. One of them is Talia and the other is...

"Ezra." I say his name coldly, under my breath as I glare at the boy.

Along with him were other agents and two girls, one brunette and one blonde.

Oh great. That's just what we need. More Gifted.

"Talia, Ezra!" Cadence smiles as the agents, with the exception of Talia and Ezra and some other blonde girl, ride past us. "Hanna, I trust your first mission went well?" She says to the blond.

Hmm. Apparently she's an agent. Looks gullible. Should be easy to sneak past her.

The three agents don't smile. Instead, they have grim looks spread on their faces.

Talia however, smiles slightly "This is Stacia - "
" - and Joy." Hanna says, as they both help the girls off the horses
"Stacia and Joy, meet Cadence, Haven, and Tori." Ezra says. I cringe as he says my name.
"Haven and Tori are also Gifted!" Hanna adds to Ezra's previous sentence

"Cadence, will you be alright taking care of these two? I'm afraid we must go and speak to Nyna and the Council." Talia tells Cadence.

Talia then proceeds to tell Cadence something that I can't even hear, but judging by Cadence's horrified look, it probably isn't good. The three agents, minus Cadence, walk off back towards the base in silence. Haven is the first to speak up.

"Hi, welcome to the Clann! I'm actually pretty new here too." She says
"Hi! I'm Stacia " The girl replies
"Hello. My name is Joy" The other girl greet us, as she shakes Haven's hand.

'Stacia'. Sounds like a mispronunciation of Stacie. 'Joy' sounds too happy.

Cadence comes over to us, still on her horse "I think we should show you where you will be staying."

We then start to follow her.

"This place is really nice" Joy says.

Says you.

"Thank you. We do our best "Cadence tells her.

I snort at that. Cadence and Stacia look behind me. I just barely hear Cadence whisper "ignore her" to the newly found Gifted.

"So, what do you do?" Stacia asks with caution.
"I help train." Cadence answers.
"I was just here teaching some of our Gifted here how to ride a horse for their training. Haven, here, is actually a rider herself. I'm quite impressed." Cadence says

I roll my eyes Oh, good for her.

"Am I going to learn how to ride horses?" Joy speaks up
"Yes. It's part of training." Cadence tells her

Unfortunately.

"Speaking of training, what are we going to do now, Cadence?" Haven asks, enthusiastically
"Now, it's break-time, but afterwards, you will learn some basic hand-to-hand combat." Cadence says
"Ugh, of course. 'Basic'. Is that all you'll teach us? 'Basic hand-to-hand combat'?" I say, annoyed
Cadence sighs, obviously frustrated, which delights me "You will move on to more advanced hand-to-hand combat when you complete your first test and if you decide to fight with and for the Clann."
"Fight for the Clann? Who would want to fight your sorry, little-"
"That's enough, Tori!" Haven lashes out "I'm tired of all of... well, THIS!" She says, gesturing at me
"Well, get used to it, sweetie, cause it ain't leaving me." I say sarcastically sweet
Haven growls "Oh, if I didn't have the least bit of humanity in me, I would probably blast you with lightning."
"Ooh, I'm so scared." I say dryly "I know you'd never do that, Haven. You could never hurt someone."
"Don't underestimate me!"
"Why would I underestimate you, when there is really nothing to estimate."
"That's enough girls." Cadence says, stepping in as the mediator. "This is not the time, nor place to argue. Now, I suggest you both go to your rooms to cool off a bit. Especially with your power, Haven. We don't want you to accidentally strike someone with lightning."
"I would never do that!" Haven objects
"I knew it!" I exclaimed
"Well, I am *this* close to at least showering you with my rain." Haven adds
"Girls!" Cadence then sighs "We are at the base. Please, both of you, go to your rooms while I show Stacia and Joy around. When you're both calm, you may go to the break room and have lunch. I'm pretty sure you both know your way around this place, so I won't be helping you with that today. And leave the horses here. I'll put them away. Now, off you go. "
"Yes mam." Haven says
"Will do, mother." I say, sarcastically.

Haven and I then, in silence, walk off to our rooms.

Well, today sure has started off great. I suppose seeing Haven get aggravated wasn't so bad.

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed this (Tori was so sweet and kind in this, wasn't she? ). I also hope I controlled the characters correctly. Night Wish, I thought I remember you saying Haven has more of a temper than her last version (if you know what I mean by that. ). Lemony, I had to edit one of Cadence's sentences that you wrote, because the original didn't make too much sense. I hope you are alright with that. And Glory, Tori won't think Hanna is gullible for long. Although it might take time for Hanna to prove herself to Tori, and for Tori to finally respect Hanna. Same thing goes for all of the other characters. Just keep in mind, Tori has had a pretty bad past and is hurt deep down inside. She is also searching for someone (I won't say who. I'm going to keep you all hanging) to get revenge on. MUHAHAHA! *cough, cough* Ugh! Why do I keep doing that! Anyway, sorry for any typo, I'll try to post for Ezra and Galadriel soon, and if you want me to change something, just tell me. Oh, and you'll probably see Tori use more of her powers soon. But remember, she still thinks her powers are a curse, so she'll try not to.
[/FONT]

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-12-2018 at 09:57 AM. Reason: 2018 Minor Editing
Old 12-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Wow guys, great posts!

I am so sorry I haven't posted yet, I promise I will be able to be more active again as soon as I make it through this week. This week is probably going to be the most stressful one all semester, and after this week I only have one last week before Winter Break.

I will try to post at least once this week, I might have enough time today.

I'm almost back!

........Soooooo much homework................... ugh

Rose, you are welcome to join, however we already have a character with Healing and Levitation, so you will have to pick something else for Ellie.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:30 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you, Lemony.
Great posts you guys! Yup, that's what I said Alexa, thank you for remembering.
Anyway, for future reference, however, Haven probably would do something in retaliation if Tori really got on her nerves. Definitely not anything like lightning, but maybe conjuring up a cloud and making it drizzle rain on top of Tori or something. Just thought I'd give you fair warning!
Yay Liri! I'm so glad that you'll be able to come back soon. Good luck for the rest of this week! I hope everything goes well for you.

Rose, Liri has all the available powers in her first post on this thread. She also highlighted all the powers of the Gifted characters, so you can see which power combos are already taken. Welcome to the RP.

Old 12-03-2014, 01:02 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
I love your post Alexa. Tori certainly isn't a friendly one I like how she is sarcastic to people in the story it makes me laugh seeing Tori ever time
Old 12-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Awesome posts, Night Wish, Lemony and Alexa! Night, I think the training session was great. And Alexa, that's fine, I know it's part of Tori's personality. As long as it isn't really hurtful, I don't mind if she makes fun of my characters.
Ugh I haven't posted anything in almost a month. I'm sorry guys, thanks for including my characters.

So if I'm understanding it right, we're still on the day Stacia and Joy get rescued/Haven, Tori and Grace's first training day? And "tomorrow" we rescue Ali and Finn.

I'll post by tomorrow!

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 12-03-2014, 03:35 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Stacia and Joy did get rescued tomorrow hopefully I can post about Joy settling in Haven and Tori started there first training day with Cadence and I am not sure about when Ali and Fin will be rescued. Hope is currently in the Dungeon of the Dai Li where the Dai Li will train her to fight for the King. Are there any other Gifted being held by the Dai Li?
Old 12-03-2014, 04:45 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thanks Night. I'm getting some stuff done and checking them off, which makes me feel a lot better. Better enough to post real quick even!

Yep, thats right Glory.

Lemony, the Dai Li have lots of Gifted kids, but the only two that we know by name are Sierra and her friend Willow.

Talia

We rode through the forest until we reached the huge gate that meant we were almost to the Clann hideout. The gate is an ancient ruin that has long been forgotten by the rest of the world, lost in the ancient pine forest that has grown for centuries.
As we rode back into the valley where Clann is hidden, I hear a shout go up from the scouts in the trees, "They're back!"
"Talia, Ezra!" Cadence calls out, smiling, when we get closer. "Hanna," she greets the blond agent. "I trust your first mission went well?" None of us answer that question.

Haven dismounts off of the dappled grey horse she had been riding and runs up.
I offer her a small smile as I help Stacia dismount from my horse, "This is Stacia - "
" - and Joy," Hanna finishes, helping the blonde girl down.
"Stacia and Joy, meet Cadence, Haven, and Tori," Ezra says, nodding to each of them in turn.
"Haven and Tori are also Gifted!" Hanna adds.

"Cadence, will you be alright taking care of these two? I'm afraid we must go and speak to Nyna and the Council," I ask. I then continue speaking to her very softly, "Ren came. She got Joy’s Gifted twin. Thats three Gifted lost within two days. They’re getting better, it's never been this many before.”
Although I spoke softly, I can tell Haven heard some of it. Her eyes widen, and she looks sad. But her expression only lasts a brief moment, and then she turns to the new girls with a smile. I hear Haven speak up cheerily as Ezra, Hanna, and I walk towards the base in silence, "Hi, welcome to the Clann! I'm actually pretty new here too."

“Hanna, don’t speak unless the Elders ask you a specific question. If they do, answer them as honestly and succinctly as possible. Ezra, you will tell them what happened when you went after Joy and Hope. I will do the rest of the talking. Understood?” I say once we are far enough away from the kids.
“Yes Talia.” They chorus, still subdued by the loss of the girl.
“We will try to get her back.” I say softly.

(I will try to post for Ren soon, and I will also be introducing Finn into the story soon as well! Things are about to change! )

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 06-30-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Awesome chapter, Liri! Glad you got to post!
Old 12-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Awesome Liri. Is Ren about to find out she is Gifted now?