PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Bernadette

School that day was AWESOME! I am soooo excited for this field trip the one..... (pause for effect ) THE ANNUAL MEDIEVAL FAIR IN TINTAGEL!!! Oh, I just have all these butterflies in my stomach, and that's not all that's great. Conroy is going to be there, too! YAY! I don't have anything after school, so, I head home and start on homework.

An hour later I'm done with homework, so, I go downstairs from my room to eat dinner with my family (It's pizza and a movie night... and I get to pick the movie! I, obviously, pick the musical "Camelot"). Afterwards, I go back upstairs to my room to get dressed for bed and to continue read "La Morte De Arthur" (I am almost done with it. When I am finished with it, I'm going to start reading my other King Arthur book). While reading I accidentally fall asleep and slip off to dream land.....

I am walking with my white mare alone in the forest. We pass by a beautiful lake. I stop by there to let my horse get a drink, when a boooming voice calls my name.

"Bernadette Arktos"

I gasp! That voice was deep and rich. It was kind of familiar.

"It's almost time, Bernadette...You must...."

I feel something cold around my ankles. I look down and I notice that I've started to walk into the lake. I gasp, but not because my shoes are wet (although I was a bit disappointed. They were really pretty), but because of the way I look. My hair is down, I'm wearing a crown, I have a beautiful red dress on, and an empty holster for a sword. "Why is it empty?" I wonder. I then look up and I see, a few feet away from me, a hand holding up a sword. I walk towards the hand, not minding that my dress is getting wet (although I am pretty happy I have tights under this dress). Once I get near the hand, I grab the sword and it starts glows. On one side of the sword, it says "take me up", and on the other side it says "cast me away". All of the sudden, a huge castle appears out of the water. I immediately realize it as King Arthur's castle.

" Welcome home, King Arthur"

I awake with a gasp, questions racing through my mind.

What was the meaning of that? Why was I called King Arthur?

I grab my phone and text the first person that came to mind. Conroy.

You will never believe the dream I just had! It was so strange!

He texted back fairly quickly

Oh my gosh! I just had a strange dream, too!

I texted back.

Meet me at the old oak tree in ten. Deal?
Deal. He replies

I quickly put on my gray t-shirt that says "Camelot" in red on it with some jeans and gray tennis shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail, then I, quietly, walk out the door and run to the oak tree.

Conroy and I arrive at the oak tree at the same time.

"I just had the weirdest dream!" I said.
"I know you did. The whole reason for meeting here was because we both had crazy dreams."
"Oh. Right" I said blushing.
"Was your dream medieval?" Conroy asked
"Yes! Was yours?" I ask
"Yes!" He replied.

We then tell each what happened in our dreams.

"This is absolutely, positively, just plain weird!!!" I said.
"I agree!" He said with a slight chuckle, which made me blush again. He has the cutest laugh. "I wonder if we are the only ones that had these dreams?" Conroy said, puzzled
"Me too."

We then agree to walk to school together tomorrow. After Conroy leaves, I saw two girls pass by. They looked familiar. I think I've seen them in school. When I was nearing home I saw another girl walking and... singing? I was shocked, but the song she was singing was really soothing. I didn't recognize her, though. A few minutes later, I saw another girl walk by.

I wonder why there are some many people out!

After I arrived at home, I went straight to bed (after changing first of course). I was still a bit puzzled, but I was mainly excited about tomorrow.

A couple hours until the fair. I can't wait!

Author's Note: Liri, I hope you are alright with what I did what Conroy. I can change it if you want me to.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 04:10 AM. Reason: editing and erasing
Old 06-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thats perfectly fine Alexa!
Old 06-13-2014, 03:39 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
So, guys I was thinking I would make a list of the characters that are in this RP but I don't know whether to post it on here or post it on a new thread. Whaddya think?
Old 06-13-2014, 04:23 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
A lot of people put the list of characters on the first post of a RP. If you just edit your original post for this RP, then people can always go back and look at it. If you want an example of this, you can look at my last RP, "Once Upon A Time... Not So Long Ago." I did it on that one.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:24 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hey Alexa, can we all post from Bernadette's POV?
Also, who should the "dark knight" who's appearing in everyone's dreams be?

Kara
I stayed up late, packing for the medieval trip. Okay, I knew it was just a field trip, so it wasn't like I needed to pack a suitcase or something, but it still took me a while. Probably because I was trying to decide which medieval book to take with me, an agonizingly slow process.
Finally, I got into bed, double checking my alarm clock. I didn't want to wake up late tomorrow, of all days. Soon I drifted off to sleep...

I felt a warm breeze shift through my long dark hair, gentle and comforting. My gray mare whinnied softly as she trotted through the forest. I glanced down at myself to see that I wore a long, old fashioned midnight blue gown.
Hmm, must be another one of those medieval dreams. Wait... I know that I'm dreaming?
Before I can ponder the strangeness of this further, a voice rang out through the woods calling for me.
"Karina Hughes".
"Who's there?" I demanded.
"Follow me, Karina... Tomorrow it all begins..."
I couldn't explain it, but I felt drawn to the voice. I urged my mare forward in the direction of it. Soon we came to the shores of a dark lake, its waters rippling in the cool night breeze. I got off my horse and waded into the shallow waters.
"It is time to return home, Lady Karina."
I blinked, and it was as if an enormous castle rose out of the lake itself. With dark turrets and high towers, I immediately recognized it from the many medieval books I've read.
King Arthur's castle.

I awoke with a start. Moonlight streamed through my window, its silvery beams falling on my bed. Wow. Of all the strange dreams I've had, this had to have been the strangest.
I wondered what he meant. It all began tomorrow... It had to mean the medieval fair.
I shook my head, then slipped on some clothes and went outside. I needed some fresh air to clear my head.

(And here's a picture of Kara. )
Old 06-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I was thinking the "dark knight" could be Mordred, or his descendant, since Mordred was the "Bane of Arthur" and he was a knight as well as a Druid (Sorcerer).
Old 06-13-2014, 07:53 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
A lot of people put the list of characters on the first post of a RP. If you just edit your original post for this RP, then people can always go back and look at it. If you want an example of this, you can look at my last RP, "Once Upon A Time... Not So Long Ago." I did it on that one.
That's a great idea, Liri! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Hey Alexa, can we all post from Bernadette's POV?
Everyone can post from Bernadette's POV! Great job on your chapter!

Quote:
I was thinking the "dark knight" could be Mordred, or his descendant, since Mordred was the "Bane of Arthur" and he was a knight as well as a Druid (Sorcerer).
I agree, Liri. I think the dark knight should be Mordred. Or Batman. Just kidding. If everyone agrees that the dark knight should be Mordred, we need to decide if it should actually be Mordred or his descendant. If it's his descendant, we are going to need to make a character form for him.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 04:11 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:19 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I vote for Batman!
Hmm, I'm not sure, is Mordred immortal? I guess it could be him or his descendant...

I shiver, whether from the cool night air or from excitement, I'm not sure. Maybe both. A thought strikes me. "We're going to the medieval fair in Tintagel, right? ... Isn't that where King Arthur's castle was rumored to be?"
Shae nods slowly. "It all comes back to the fair. Somehow, something's going to happen there, something to do with King Arthur and the Knights."
A slow grin spreads across my face. "Shae... If it's true, and we're not actually going crazy... This is, like, the most awesome thing ever! We're actually related to King Arthur's knights!"
"I know right!" Shae agrees enthusiastically. We begin to walk, back in the direction of home, chatting the whole way.
Suddenly, I see another girl walk by. "Hey, is that... Adette?" I squint in the dark, but she's gone before I can tell for sure.
"Do you think she had a dream too?" Shae asks. "Maybe she's also a Knight!"
The soft sounds of someone singing comes from the direction of the bridge. A redheaded girl in a gray sweatshirt is sitting there, looking into the waters below.
"Wow, I love her voice," I whisper.
"Me too," Shae whispers back. "I've heard that song before... 'Sound of Silence', I think?"
Before we make it back to our neighborhood, we pass two more girls, one with straight brown hair, while the other had wavy black hair. They both looked to be around our age, maybe a bit older.
"That's a lot of people our age out today," Shae comments, and I agree.
"See you tomorrow, Aura!" Shae waves goodnight when we get to her street, and I turned the other way to go to my house.
"Bye, Shae! Or, should I say, Knight of Camelot?" I joke, and we both laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eventually, I fall back asleep, though if I have any more dreams, I don't remember them. I'm awake and out of bed well before my alarm clock rings.
"Mom! Dad! Hurry, I can't be late today!" I yell.
Dad laughs. "Aura, you have another hour left to go!"
"Seriously?!" It feels like I've been waiting for an eternity for this trip.
Despite the fact that I know I'm not going to be late, I wolf down my breakfast so fast I nearly choke on it, and rush out the door to meet Shae. We're among the first to arrive at the school, so we end up having to sit around on the schoolyard, bored and waiting for the bus to arrive.
A little while later, I see Bernadette waving to us from across the yard. She's standing next to the guy we saw her with yesterday in the hall. Shae and I walk over.
"Hey guys, this is Conroy, but he prefers Conn. Conn, meet Aura and Shae." Adette grins as she makes the introductions.
"Hi, Conn," Shae says, while I add, "We've heard a lot about you from Adette."
"Oh, really?" He pokes her teasingly. "What have you been saying about me behind my back?"
"All good things." Bernadette laughs. "Or, well, mostly..." She ducks away from his playful nudge.
"Hey, Adette, we've been meaning to ask you. It's about the..." I pause, glancing over at Conroy.
"The dreams?" she finishes. "Conn's been having them too. Speaking of that, you guys will not believe this! Last night - "
" - you had a dream about a voice telling you 'welcome home' and 'it all starts tomorrow' - " I break in.
" - and King Arthur's castle rising up out of a lake?" Shae finishes.
Bernadette and Conroy both nod, wide-eyed.
"What are the chances of that?" Adette gasps. "We all had the same dream..."
"It has to be because of the medieval fair," Conroy says.
Soon after, the bus for the medieval fair pulls up to the schoolyard. The three history teachers quickly call out attendance, then we all climb aboard. As we walked down the narrow bus aisle, I see the red-haired girl from last night. I pause.
"Hey there," I said with a smile. "I heard you singing last night. That was a beautiful song."
She glances up. From the surprise on her face, I guess that she hadn't expected anyone to have heard her. "Um, thanks."
"I'm Aura, by the way," I smile.
"I'm Zeolite, but I prefer Zeo," she says.
"Nice meeting you!" I wave, then head to join my friends.

(This okay, Alexa? I noticed nobody's really talked to Zeo yet, and I wanted to include her.)

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-08-2014 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
I vote for Batman!
Hmm, I'm not sure, is Mordred immortal? I guess it could be him or his descendant...

I shiver, whether from the cool night air or from excitement, I'm not sure. Maybe both. A thought strikes me. "We're going to the medieval fair in Tintagel, right? ... Isn't that where King Arthur's castle was rumored to be?"
Shae nods slowly. "It all comes back to the fair. Somehow, something's going to happen there, something to do with King Arthur and the Knights."
A slow grin spreads across my face. "Shae... If it's true, and we're not actually going crazy... This is, like, the most awesome thing ever! We're actually related to King Arthur's knights!"
"I know right!" Shae agrees enthusiastically. We begin to walk, back in the direction of home, chatting the whole way.
Suddenly, I see another girl walk by. "Hey, is that... Adette?" I squint in the dark, but she's gone before I can tell for sure.
"Do you think she had a dream too?" Shae asks. "Maybe she's also a Knight!"
The soft sounds of someone singing comes from the direction of the bridge. A redheaded girl in a gray sweatshirt is sitting there, looking into the waters below.
"Wow, I love her voice," I whisper.
"Me too," Shae whispers back. "I've heard that song before... 'Sound of Silence', I think?"
Before we make it back to our neighborhood, we pass two more girls, one with straight brown hair, while the other had wavy black hair. They both looked to be around our age, maybe a bit older.
"That's a lot of people our age out today," Shae comments, and I agree.
"See you tomorrow, Aura!" Shae waves goodnight when we get to her street, and I turned the other way to go to my house.
"Bye, Shae! Or, should I say, Knight of Camelot?" I joke, and we both laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eventually, I fall back asleep, though if I have any more dreams, I don't remember them. I'm awake and out of bed well before my alarm clock rings.
"Mom! Dad! Hurry, I can't be late today!" I yell.
Dad laughs. "Aura, you have another hour left to go!"
"Seriously?!" It feels like I've been waiting for an eternity for this trip.
Despite the fact that I know I'm not going to be late, I wolf down my breakfast so fast I nearly choke on it, and rush out the door to meet Shae. We're among the first to arrive at the school, so we end up having to sit around on the schoolyard, bored and waiting for the bus to arrive.
A little while later, I see Bernadette waving to us from across the yard. She's standing next to the guy we saw her with yesterday in the hall. Shae and I walk over.
"Hey guys, this is Conroy, but he prefers Conn. Conn, meet Aura and Shae." Adette grins as she makes the introductions.
"Hi, Conn," Shae says, while I add, "We've heard a lot about you from Adette."
"Oh, really?" He pokes her teasingly. "What have you been saying about me behind my back?"
"All good things." Bernadette laughs. "Or, well, mostly..." She ducks away from his playful nudge.
"Hey, Adette, we've been meaning to ask you. It's about the..." I pause, glancing over at Conroy.
"The dreams?" she finishes. "Conn's been having them too. Speaking of that, you guys will not believe this! Last night - "
" - you had a dream about a voice telling you 'welcome home' and 'it all starts tomorrow' - " I break in.
Soon after, the bus for the medieval fair pulls up to the schoolyard. The three history teachers quickly call out attendance, then we all climb aboard. As we walked down the narrow bus aisle, I see the red-haired girl from last night. I pause.
"Hey there," I said with a smile. "I heard you singing last night. That was a beautiful song."
She glances up. From the surprise on her face, I guess that she hadn't expected anyone to have heard her. "Um, thanks."
"I'm Aura, by the way," I smile.
"I'm Zeolite, but I prefer Zeo," she says.
"Nice meeting you!" I wave, then head to join my friends.

(This okay, Alexa? I noticed nobody's really talked to Zeo yet, and I wanted to include her.)
That is perfectly fine Night Wish! Great chapter!
Old 06-14-2014, 12:09 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Okay, so I decided to try the dress up sites Night Wish suggested, and the sites were great! That being said, here are the OFFICIAL pics of Zeolite. I promise I'll stop changing her profile/pics (I just have to change the outfit part, that's all). I'll give you all the Pinkie promise.

Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!

Here are the pictures! I hope you like them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zeolite.jpg (53.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Zeolite Knight.jpg (196.5 KB, 26 views)
Old 06-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha! Definitely Batman no, Mordred is not immortal, so maybe it should be his descendant.

Cute pictures Alexa

After Aura and I had talked last night, we began to walk back home.
"We're going to the medieval fair in Tintagel, right? ... Isn't that where King Arthur's castle was rumored to be?" Aura had said.
I had nodded slowly. "It all comes back to the fair. Somehow, something's going to happen there, something to do with King Arthur and the Knights."
A slow grin had spread across her face, "Shae... If it's true, and we're not actually going crazy... This is, like, the most awesome thing ever! We're actually related to King Arthur's knights!"
"I know right!" I agreed enthusiastically. We continued chatting as we walked.

We had seen another girl walk by who looked like Adette, but we didn't get a very good look before she disappeared. I speculated whether or not she was a Knight too. We heard a redhead singing beautifully on the bridge as we passed. We passed two more girls who appeared to be around our age, but a little older than us.
"That's a lot of people our age out today," I had commented, and Aura agreed.

Eventually, I had fallen back asleep, though if I had any more dreams, I don't remember them. I was awake and out of bed well before my alarm clock rang.
"Mom! Dad! I can't be late today!" I call out, running downstairs..
"Shae! You still have a long time before you have to be there!" Mom says, coming out of her room rubbing her eyes sleepily.
"Sorry! I'm just sooooooo excited!!" I reply, it feels like I've been waiting for an eternity for this trip!

I eat my breakfast as fast as Mom can make it, and run out to the statue to meet Aura. We're among the first to arrive at the school, so we end up having to sit around on the schoolyard, bored and waiting for the bus to arrive.
A little while later, we see Bernadette waving to us from across the yard. She's standing next to the guy we saw her with yesterday in the hall. Aura and I walk over.
"Hi, Conn," I say with a smile.
Aura adds, "We've heard a lot about you from Adette."
"Hey, Adette, we've been meaning to ask you. It's about the..." Aura pauses, glancing over at Conroy.
" - you had a dream about a voice telling you 'welcome home' and 'it all starts tomorrow' - " Aura breaks in.
" - and King Arthur's castle rising up out of a lake?" I finish.

Soon after, the bus for the medieval fair pulls up to the schoolyard. The three history teachers quickly call out attendance, then we all climb aboard. As we walked down the narrow bus aisle, Aura sees the red-haired girl from last night. She pauses, and I save us a seat near Adette and Conn.

"Nice meeting you!" I hear Aura say before joining us.
"So... who is she?" I ask quietly when Aura sits beside me.
"Her name is Zeolite, or Zeo." Aura replies.
"Ok." I say, looking out the window as the bus begins to move. "Camelot, here we come!" I whisper, and my friends all smile.
"I am so excited!" Adette practically squeals, and we all grin.

When Adette and I arrive at school, she waves to two girls, one with auburn hair, and one with blonde hair. The girls walk over to us.
"Hi, Conn," The girl with auburn hair- Shae- says with a smile.
The blonde- Aura- adds, "We've heard a lot about you from Adette."
"Oh, really?" I poke her teasingly. "What have you been saying about me behind my back?"
"All good things." Bernadette laughs. "Or, well, mostly..." She ducks away from my playful nudge.
"Hey, Adette, we've been meaning to ask you. It's about the..." Aura pauses, glancing over at me.
"The dreams?" Adette finishes. "Conn's been having them too. Speaking of that, you guys will not believe this! Last night - "
" - you had a dream about a voice telling you 'welcome home' and 'it all starts tomorrow' - " Aura breaks in.
Bernadette and I both nod, wide-eyed.
"It has to be because of the medieval fair," I say, but deep inside I'm not so sure. That dream felt so real... so true. But one thing kept bothering me, he called me Emrys. I had no idea what that could mean.

Soon after, the bus for the medieval fair pulls up to the schoolyard. The three history teachers quickly call out attendance, then we all climb aboard. As we walked down the narrow bus aisle, Aura stops to talk to some redhead, but Adette, Shae and I head to sit down across from each other.

"Ok." I say, looking out the window as the bus begins to move. "Camelot, here we come!" I whisper, and my friends all smile.

"Hey guys? Something from last night keeps bothering me... I can't get it out of my head. Have any of you heard the name 'Emrys' before?" I finally say.
The three girls look at me. "Emrys?" Aura asks, "No... I don't think I have heard that before."
"Hmm. Thats strange. Did..." Shae pauses and looks around to make sure no one is listening, "He call you that?"
I nod, "But I have no idea what it means."
"We could ask one of the teachers... or someone working at the fair..." Adette muses, "You know, with out telling them why we want to know."
"Yeah... maybe." I reply, looking out the window again.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 06-14-2014 at 04:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:26 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Zeolite

My alarm rings the next morning and I nearly jump out of bed.... because of that stinkin' alarm clock.

I need a new clock... or I could just not have one.

I get up, take a shower, then get dressed. After getting my clothes on, I grab my silver key necklace that She gave me. Sighing, I put on the necklace. Tears sting my eyes as I try to not let them spill.

I'm doing this for you, today.

I then go downstairs to eat breakfast. After that I brush my hair and teeth, then grab my purse and walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk to school, I see four people by the school statue talking. 3 girls and 1 boy. They look slightly familiar. Maybe I've seen them in school before. The bus soon arrives and I walk aboard the yellow and black machine. While sitting, I look down at my necklace. That silver beauty was precious to me.

I really miss you. But I will be strong. For you. I sigh If only you hadn't...

My thoughts were interrupted by some female, whose voice I didn't recognize.

"Hey there," She said "I heard you singing last night. That was a beautiful song."

I look up at her with a surprised look on my face. I then realize that she was one of the girls at the statue earlier.

She heard me? I thought I didn't know anybody else was out last night.

"Um, thanks." I say, a bit surprised.
"I'm Aura, by the way." She said smiling.
"I'm Zeolite, but I prefer Zeo" I said a bit uncertainly. I don't talk with people that often, so this was kind of awkward for me.
"Nice meeting you!" She said waving.

I give her a slight smile and wave as she walks to the back of the bus.

I... can't believe somebody spoke to me! Most people are afraid of me. Well, at least the people that were in 6th grade. I guess she wasn't one of those kids that saw the fight. Thank goodness. But if she ever found out... I just really need to ignore all this friendship stuff. Social situations are my enemy.

But if you don't have any friends, you will live a lonely, miserable life.

I know, but I just feel uncomfortable when it comes to making friends and talking to people.

Why is that?

You know why I stay away from friendships! It's too painful!! Now, I gotta stop because you are talking to yourself again.
I sigh again and frown. What in the world is wrong with me. You need to get a grip, Zeolite...

"Get a grip!!!" I say a bit too loudly, not that I actually wanted to do that.

As I look around, I see that everyone, even the bus driver, was staring at me.

"I, uh, I was, um, playing, I mean watching a movie... on... my phone and, uh, the girls in the movie needs to get a grip, heh heh." I say nervously. I then look down and keep my gaze on my phone, which I got out while I was making up an excuse.

Why do I do this. Now everyone here probably thinks I'm crazy.

I hear kids snickering, and I automatically know who they're snickering at.

Yup. They think I'm crazy. Zeo, you need to start to act better. Hopefully, the fair will be better than ride to the fair.

The rest of the ride was filled with loud kids talking about stuff I didn't understand, nor care about. I just wanted to get to the fair, do whatever we had to do, and leave... the sooner, the better.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 10-03-2018 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Oof 2018 Editing and Erasing (this is the only post I've edited in 2018 so far though I'm might edit more)
Old 06-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Haha! Definitely Batman no, Mordred is not immortal, so maybe it should be his descendant.

Cute pictures Alexa

After Aura and I had talked last night, we began to walk back home.
"We're going to the medieval fair in Tintagel, right? ... Isn't that where King Arthur's castle was rumored to be?" Aura had said.
I had nodded slowly. "It all comes back to the fair. Somehow, something's going to happen there, something to do with King Arthur and the Knights."
A slow grin had spread across her face, "Shae... If it's true, and we're not actually going crazy... This is, like, the most awesome thing ever! We're actually related to King Arthur's knights!"
"I know right!" I agreed enthusiastically. We continued chatting as we walked.

We had seen another girl walk by who looked like Adette, but we didn't get a very good look before she disappeared. I speculated whether or not she was a Knight too. We heard a redhead singing beautifully on the bridge as we passed. We passed two more girls who appeared to be around our age, but a little older than us.
"That's a lot of people our age out today," I had commented, and Aura agreed.

Eventually, I had fallen back asleep, though if I had any more dreams, I don't remember them. I was awake and out of bed well before my alarm clock rang.
"Mom! Dad! I can't be late today!" I call out, running downstairs..
"Shae! You still have a long time before you have to be there!" Mom says, coming out of her room rubbing her eyes sleepily.
"Sorry! I'm just sooooooo excited!!" I reply, it feels like I've been waiting for an eternity for this trip!

I eat my breakfast as fast as Mom can make it, and run out to the statue to meet Aura. We're among the first to arrive at the school, so we end up having to sit around on the schoolyard, bored and waiting for the bus to arrive.
A little while later, we see Bernadette waving to us from across the yard. She's standing next to the guy we saw her with yesterday in the hall. Aura and I walk over.
"Hi, Conn," I say with a smile.
Aura adds, "We've heard a lot about you from Adette."
"Hey, Adette, we've been meaning to ask you. It's about the..." Aura pauses, glancing over at Conroy.
" - and King Arthur's castle rising up out of a lake?" I finish.

Soon after, the bus for the medieval fair pulls up to the schoolyard. The three history teachers quickly call out attendance, then we all climb aboard. As we walked down the narrow bus aisle, Aura sees the red-haired girl from last night. She pauses, and I save us a seat near Adette and Conn.

When Adette and I arrive at school, she waves to two girls, one with auburn hair, and one with blonde hair. The girls walk over to us.
"Hi, Conn," The girl with auburn hair- Shae- says with a smile.
The blonde- Aura- adds, "We've heard a lot about you from Adette."
"Oh, really?" I poke her teasingly. "What have you been saying about me behind my back?"
"All good things." Bernadette laughs. "Or, well, mostly..." She ducks away from my playful nudge.
"Hey, Adette, we've been meaning to ask you. It's about the..." Aura pauses, glancing over at me.
"The dreams?" Adette finishes. "Conn's been having them too. Speaking of that, you guys will not believe this! Last night - "
Bernadette and I both nod, wide-eyed.
"It has to be because of the medieval fair," I say, but deep inside I'm not so sure. That dream felt so real... so true. But one thing kept bothering me, he called me Emrys. I had no idea what that could mean.

Soon after, the bus for the medieval fair pulls up to the schoolyard. The three history teachers quickly call out attendance, then we all climb aboard. As we walked down the narrow bus aisle, Aura stops to talk to some redhead, but Adette, Shae and I head to sit down across from each other.

"Hey guys? Something from last night keeps bothering me... I can't get it out of my head. Have any of you heard the name 'Emrys' before?" I finally say.
The three girls look at me. "Emrys?" Aura asks, "No... I don't think I have heard that before."
"Hmm. Thats strange. Did..." Shae pauses and looks around to make sure no one is listening, "He call you that?"
I nod, "But I have no idea what it means."
"We could ask one of the teachers... or someone working at the fair..." Adette muses, "You know, with out telling them why we want to know."
"Yeah... maybe." I reply, looking out the window again.
Thanks, Liri! great chapter!
Old 06-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

I was running through a forest, my hair blowing in the cool breeze.
I must've fallen asleep while reading that book. Wonder if that dark knight is going to show up in this one? I thought. Wait. . . I was aware that I was dreaming. This does not normally happen.
"Penelope. . .you must. Tomorrow it all begins." I hear a voice call out, but it was not the dark knight's. Then I realized I was about to step into a lake. Then I noticed my reflection. My hair wasn't in a braid anymore and it was tied up in a silver ponytail. I wore a long purple and gold dress and I was wearing a belt with a sword in it.
"Welcome home, Lady Penelope." I hear the voice call as I stared at my reflection. A castle unfolds before the mist. King Arthur's castle.

Whoa. Did this mean. . .? I thought to myself. I mean, I was reading a book about Camelot, but this dream just seemed so real in a way. I couldn't prove it, but I might be King Arthur's castle.

Just then did I notice the time.
I'm going to be late. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I caught the bus just in time.
"Get a grip!" I hear someone say. What? I think to myself, and decided it was none of my business. Then I hear some people snicker.
"Sit down, Penelope." the bus driver says. I forgot I even was standing in the front of the bus. I sat down on the closest spot there was.
"Don't snicker at the person who said get a grip! It's none of your business." I told everyone.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent

"Camelot, here we come!" Shae whispers, and we all smile.
"I am so excited!" Adette practically squeals, and we all agree. I'm practically bouncing out of my seat with excitement!
"Hey guys? Something from last night keeps bothering me... I can't get it out of my head. Have any of you heard the name 'Emrys' before?" Conroy finally speaks up.
We all look at him. "Emrys?" I ask. "No... I don't think I have heard that before." Which is strange, considering how much medieval reading and researching I've done.
Conn nods. "But I have no idea what it means."
"Yeah... maybe." Conn replies, looking out the window again.
"Oh! That reminds me!" Bernadette gasps. "In the dre- he called me something other than my name, too, though he knew it..."
"What?" Shae and I ask together.
Just then, the girl from last night, Zeolite, loudly yells out, "Get a grip!"
We all look over the top of our seats to see her blushing furiously. Zeo stammers out some explanation about her watching a movie on her phone. It must have been a really frustrating movie character with all the commotion she made...
Still, I felt bad for Zeo when all the kids start snickering. A girl with brown hair climbs aboard and slips into a seat near the front, calling out, "Don't snicker at the person who said get a grip! It's none of your business."
"It's not very nice of everyone to laugh like that," I whisper to my friends.
"Yeah, but that was a little strange," Adette adds. "And it was nice of that girl to stand up for her."
We all shrug off the incident, though I can't help but wonder about Zeolite. Did she get made fun of like this a lot? If so, no wonder she seems so lonely... Maybe she could use a friend.
"We could try talking with her more at the fair," Shae suggests, and we all agree.
I turn back to Adette. "So, you were saying? What did he call you?"
She pauses for dramatic effect. "King Arthur."
"No way!" Shae gasps.
"King Arthur?!" I exclaim - way too loudly, forgetting to be quiet in my absolute shock.
"What is going on back there?" the driver calls out, seeming very irritated now by all the commotion on this bus.
Thinking quickly, I yank out my medieval book from my backpack. "It says in this book that the place we're going to, Tintagel, is where King Arthur's castle is rumored to have been found!" I exclaim, pretending to sound shocked at the idea. Shocked and thrilled. "Isn't that awesome?"
The bus bursts into scatters of excited whispering. I breathe a sigh of relief. Apparently, this was surprising - and exciting - news to some of us.
I sit down quickly, relieved. My friends burst out laughing. "Nice save, Aura," Conn teases.
The bus driver seems to be beyond annoyed now. "I'm going to ask this of you one more time, and it's your final warning, kids," he warned. "If you can't settle down and stay quiet for the ride, I'm not taking you to the fair. Is that understood."
"That's right, students," the three History teachers had stood up as well. Miss Bryant stares reproachfully at me.
"Settle down and talk amongst your neighbors quietly until we arrive in Tintagel," one of the other teachers tells us, putting emphasis on the word "quietly".
We all slink down in our seats. "Okay, how about we try reading through the medieval books we brought?" Adette suggests. "Maybe there's something we missed on 'Emrys' in there."
"Or more information on you and your knights, Your Majesty," Conroy teases.
"Something about a 'return' maybe," Shae muses.
"Let's get reading!" I pull out my book as the others dig through their bags to find theirs. I grin. Besides me and my friends, who else would've thought to bring books on a field trip? Guess it just goes to show what medieval nuts we are.

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-08-2014 at 08:20 PM.