PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Daisy's and Harmony's -- WHAT?!?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-17-2012, 02:08 AM
Simply A Fanci-Foo Fairy
View MvpMissy's Photo Album
MvpMissy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Purrfect
MvpMissy is a talented FairyMvpMissy is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
i can understand the reason for no more Shoreline Tan,

... but why no "Grey" ???
Old 09-17-2012, 10:41 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvpMissy View Post
i can understand the reason for no more Shoreline Tan,

... but why no "Grey" ???
wait, what do you mean gray? they took out gray? i thought the squirrel gray was gained through tinker's quest. what gray lol? sorry a bit confused like did they take out that shade and quest or did they took out another shade of it?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Simply A Fanci-Foo Fairy
View MvpMissy's Photo Album
MvpMissy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Purrfect
MvpMissy is a talented FairyMvpMissy is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
wait! there's a quest for grey? *oops*

... goes a' hunting
Old 09-17-2012, 02:26 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Tinker Bell has as trade quest for Squirrel Grey. I think it's called mouse munchies.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Tinkerbell give you the dye Squirrel gray in the quest Last Night Light
and you can do in the same time the Goodnight Candlelight quest (Silvermist's grotto)
bc the steps are almost the same. In both you have to practice Tinker a Sweet Tea Light in any color, then you practice one time for both quests

Old 01-06-2013, 01:36 PM
BK
View Take_these_wings_22's Photo Album
Take_these_wings_22's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Get Connected Award  - Retired Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Pixieish
Take_these_wings_22 is a wiz at Fairy TagTake_these_wings_22 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I know

In the old PH Harmony's was a furniture store about, well, peace and harmony! She was so natural and beautiful, but now? A diamond only cookie seller? What the heck!

A I am REALLY mad about the dye shops. I liked the hard work of having to go to each beautiful seasonally based dye shop to find the dyes needed just for me.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:05 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I wish they DIDN'T put Harmony's Furniture in Treetop Housewares because Treetop Housewares sold knick-knacks and little things while Hamrony's sold actual FURNITURE.
Old 07-10-2013, 06:49 PM
R.i.p Rosepetal
View Glamour_Fairy's Photo Album
Glamour_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Doc
Glamour_Fairy has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent
Rainbow

Pixie Hollow did a good job on the Dye change Its easier just at one place to get all the dyes its better than going to two places jut to get dye! But I miss the Harmony Shop Now Harmony sells cookies!!! Bye Bye Harmony's Shop Well miss the incredible home items
Old 07-11-2013, 06:44 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Julie, I might scream too.

I am real sick of having to fly out of the server I was in Daisy's to go to a less crowded one so my computer doesn't get slow. I miss the dye shops super super super super etc. much. Harmony's Sweet Shop. Waste of time. Now not members can get cookies from Vidia! Why a Sweet Shop? I miss Harmony's home goods so much, the day they took it away I was literally crying for an hour. Now it seems like there's only one furniture store in the Hollow ( Treetop House Wears ) Because Ember's never gets updated! Does the Hollow have a problem with it or something? If so they should have made THAT the totally needed sweet shop. Also, Daisy's dyes doesn't even look fairyish anymore. She's wearing BLACK. So nature-y. And the new party games. they're supposed to be member only! But now, not members can play them! they should just open them up in the tearoom then. I refuse to buy them as party games. Also, another thing that's bugging me. Kit's new hideout. I felt it was more fairy like in the corner it was in in Havendish because it was all natural. Now her hideout has real furniture in it!! Last thing that's bugging me. ( not part of update I think ) The not member and member prices. I think that's just unnecessary! When I'm on poor Melody, I can't buy anything! Her only outfit is from secret codes and arrival day.

Pixie Hollow is changing. And it's not realizing ( in my opinion ) what it's destroying.

Quote: I understand Shoreline Tan

I was the one who requested they took away shoreline tan. Super sorry! It was just annoying me to see fairies and sparrow men dye their clothes and do something ( keeping forum clean ) that they shouldnt be doing.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Hollybell (mind if I call you that? It's so cute ) they DO update Ember's shop now and then, just not that often; which is kind of annoying. They should take the tea stuff away, now, and put in some camp items like those cute plush animals (not that I need more )

I really miss Harmony's shop, too. I also miss Gavin's clothes shop because I just loved the pinecone house.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:17 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I remember the day I logged onto the hollow and noticed those changes....
Old 08-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Me too, Dewdrop. . .and yet, I actually was excited about the changes! I still missed Harmony's Home Shop and all the other dye shops. . . especially Colette's. I remember I liked to shop there for dyes a lot.

Here's a shout-out to those who disliked/hated the changes: "What we had was better than nothing!"