PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust

Sprinkle of Pixie Dust A baby's laugh has brought you here, now introduce yourself! Post Your Welcome and Goodbye Threads Here!

Old It's nice to be back!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-04-2016, 03:16 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Heart It's nice to be back!

Hi everyone! You may or may not have noticed an absence of a certain tinker-talent. I was confronted with an issue that caused me to be locked out of my account completely. Unfortunately, my tinker hammer could not solve this problem but some wonderfully helpful Admins have recently helped fix the issue with a wave of their magic wands!

It is lovely to be back and being able to post again! I have been missing my regular dose of Pixie Dust, especially with not feeling well at all these past few months. But, I am finally starting to feel better, and am hoping I can go back to eating normally by New Year's (key word is "hoping").

I have to say, it was a rather odd feeling to have to fill in my whole PHF profile from scratch - I was a bit worried at first when I realised I had forgotten Alexia's and Leaf's fairy addresses but eventually managed to find them in some old screenshots. Funny how some details I still remember, like Alexia's favourites and dislikes and such, whereas some other points have left my memory completely.

Anyways, I'll be sure to be posting when I have something to share with you all. Feel free to send me a message (PM or Skype) if you'd like to chat! I've also been joining the IRC chat channel at work as well, so it would be a welcome distraction from sorting papers and calculating figures all day long.

I hope you're all slowly getting into the spirit of the soon-to-come festive season! I re-decorated my profile to remind myself that it's just around the corner.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 12-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Welcome back, Alexia!

I found this picture on someone's Pixie Hollow blog, is this your fairy?
Old 12-05-2016, 05:58 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Welcome back! You've been missed.

Well, I noticed something weird on your profile... what happens to your award (is all of the awards missing)... and also why the viewers of your profile are (sorry to say, but I think it's buggy) only 8?

I hope the admin fix this soon.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:05 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Thanks, you two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I found this picture on someone's Pixie Hollow blog, is this your fairy?
It is indeed! (I hope no-one was trying to take credit for it?) It was my attempt at creating a ruined underwater city - I was so ecstatic to see it featured in the Never News. Here, I fished out (muahaha, pun intended) the original screenshot that I submitted:

Alexia's Home Entry.jpg

I liked adding all the sea critters here and there, imagining how they would move in to this new home (did you notice the red octopus among the columns?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post
Well, I noticed something weird on your profile... what happens to your award (is all of the awards missing)... and also why the viewers of your profile are (sorry to say, but I think it's buggy) only 8?
Good spotting. Many things on my account were reset in order to fix the problem, so I'll have to collect awards and page views from scratch. But that's okay! I'm just happy to be back.

Old 12-10-2016, 08:07 PM
Senior Fairy
View lotuscup's Photo Album
lotuscup's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Summer 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 103

My Mood: Artistic
lotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
good to see you back here,
also thank you for posting link to never news, im going to enjoy reading all those pixie posts again, so many good times in hollow,
Old 12-16-2016, 06:52 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
How on earth did that happen? Anyways, I'm glad your back. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and my wings are crossed that your health will keep improving!

Happy Holidays

~ Neverbelle
Old 12-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Welcome back, Neverbelle! It's wonderful to see you again!
Old 01-16-2017, 11:45 PM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
WELCOME BACK!!!

Sorry it's a bit late -- I've been busy and haven't been keeping up with the forums like I should. But it's good to see you back, Onionleaf!

Sorry to hear that about your account, and your health. I'll send some nurse-talents over to help. I hope you start feeling better soon!
Old 01-22-2017, 05:03 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks, everyone! No kind word can ever truly be late in my books. I haven't been checking in as often as I should either. I've had so many days where I'd come from work absolutely exhausted, more often you'd find me recuperating in bed than anything else, really. Everyone who I've talked to about my health issues have said that it takes a long time to recover fully, so I'm continuing to train my pixie patience (and let me tell you, it's not been easy *huff*).

Guess all we gotta do is Just keep swimming...

Old 01-24-2017, 04:53 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Welcome back, Onionleaf!
I'm so sorry to hear you lost your old account, and that you haven't been feeling well. Pixie hugs!

I know thus is really late, but I've been on a pretty long break myself.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 01-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Welcome back, Onion! I'm glad you were able to get back your account. I've been very busy, so I wasn't able to fly into the forums as much as I should.
Sending you all the pixie dust so that you can get well soon.