PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Activities

Activities Gaming threads & other threads to give bored pixies something to do. Post count is off in this forum & new threads are moderated!

Old Get to Know PHF Members

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-22-2022, 05:10 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Arrow Message in a Bottle

Fly with you all! Popcorn here. It’s been a long time.
I was thinking about how much I missed you all, my friends, and how I wished I could just leave a message for other forumers to read whenever they came back. So, here’s a new activity: messages in a bottle. Similar to the “let’s just be humans” thread made years ago, this is a space to write a note you want other formers to read. There’s no need to respond quickly, and a single user can post multiple times in a row (if the mods allow it, of course). All messages, as with all posts on this site, must not include any personally-identifying information—that’s internet safety, fairies and sparrowmen!

So, for the first message I’m sending into the Never Sea:
Hi, I’ve missed you. (If you’re new, welcome!) This is a wonderful forum, and I’ve missed you all so much.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 01-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Hi Popcorn!! It's great to hear from you after a long time. I hope you are doing well. I can't believe I saw this post so late. What a beautiful idea for an activity!

Message in a bottle: I miss you all so much. Pixie Hollow and the forums will be a part of me forever. I still peek in from time to time, and read posts of our beloved fairy game .
Old 01-31-2023, 02:05 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Fly with you, Daisybelle! I missed talking to my friends on here.
I recently heard that the Disney publishers have just published a graphic novel version of the Never Girls series. Hearing about this gave me complex feelings as it forced me to reminisce on the pain of losing Pixie Hollow (how has it been nine and a half years?!). My therapist (I have one of those) reminded me that it’s okay and good to go to that painful place, and that I’m stronger than I think—that time has healed my scars more than I feared.

So, guess who’s decided to test that theory, and rewatch NeverBeast for the first time in years, despite its reputation for making me cry like a baby at the end?

Edit: 25 minutes in—just after Strange Sight. It’s very healing to rewatch a physical piece of media from the franchise! It’s like re-experiencing that this existed, that this was real, that it did matter. I also remember more lines from this movie than I thought, considering I’ve only watched this a handful of times. The aforementioned “crying like a baby” scared me from watching it more.

Edit: Made it to, and through, the end. It hurt, but I did not cry like a baby. Surprised me too!
I also realized Marina of the Never Council was holding one of the lanterns at the end, to light Gruff’s way home. She’s on the left side of the screen when we’re facing Gruff, as he walks straight forward along the path. Images coming soon.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 01-31-2023 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Felt like movie live-blogging my emotions
Old 02-01-2023, 02:12 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

A little update on me is I've been doing a lot of art commissions and video editing lately (gotta get that money!) and I've been editing videos a lot for myself lately, and been enjoying it.

Seeing Popcorn talk about Neverbeast has made me want to do a bit of a binge on some Tink movies, it's been so long since I've sat down and watched them.

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Old 02-03-2023, 10:02 AM
*Never Mermaids*
View Geckothekitten's Photo Album
Geckothekitten's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 1

Geckothekitten is a talented Fairy
Hey all! I may not have been the most active member here, and I certainly wasn't active on the original Pixie Hollow (I created a fairy, and that was about it). But I was still big into the Tinker Bell franchise in my tween to teen years, sometimes to the point of drama (I invented a boyfriend for Rosetta and then Sled had to come along and ruin things! XD ). I use to attempt to model the characters in Blender, and they were pretty bad...But now I have an animated short film about a fairy on Youtube with over 70K views and I've been working towards another big story project involving fairies. If it wasn't for the Tinker Bell franchise then this wouldn't have happened.

And while I'm not as big a fan as I used to be, seeing people active in the fandom sparks a sort of...nostalgic feeling, maybe?
Old 04-07-2023, 01:19 AM
Is a Wate Talent
View autumnaspenmoon's Photo Album
autumnaspenmoon's Fairy
My Mood: Nerdy
autumnaspenmoon has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Wow, Popcorn this is a lovely idea! Here is my message in a bottle:

Growing up is weird. I'm an adult now doing adult-y things- I'm married, I'm about to graduate with my masters, I'm becoming a trauma therapist! Yet, some things don't change, like my love for this community and Pixie Hollow. In these moments, I'm a kid again.
Old 07-10-2023, 08:38 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
A lot has been going on lately! I've been revisiting two franchises that are close to my heart : Disney Fairies & How to Train Your Dragon. It's funny how both of them are about flying in the sky. After Pixie Hollow closed down in 2013, I discovered School of Dragons which was a wonderful game! Due to the natural consequences that come with growing up, 2016 was the last time I've ever touched the game. I didn't find out until late June this year that SoD was coming to a close, and that prompted me to revisit the dragons franchise!

I was able to say goodbye to my dragons peacefully this time (we may meet again in the emulator), as I already learned so much going through the loss of Pixie Hollow.

I am looking forward to finish all the Disney Fairies books, Dragons series, 3rd movie and rewatch the Neverbeast too! I haven't revisited or finished these things in years!

As Autumn said, growing up is weird but the heart never forgets things that are a part of us.
Old 09-19-2023, 02:01 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi fairy friends, I hope you’re all doing well!
Look at this sweet image I found from the March 2013 Mod Parade. I remember being so shocked we crammed as many fairies as we did into the room! Speaking of which, I’d also love to see all of your fond memories of the Hollow as well. Who knows, I might just make a thread about it…

Last edited by popcorn1234; 09-19-2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-20-2023, 12:43 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Oh my goodness Popcorn! I remember this day! It was so fun! I've been thinking back to memories I had in the OG Pixie Hollow and am thinking of making a scrapbook.

I actually have some images from Pixie Hollow Online and some Disney Fairies images from 2007 as well. I just get such a comforting feeling whenever I look at these works of art (and whenever I engage in anything Disney Fairies). In fact, I believe that's the reason why I'm a fantasy writer right now!
Old 09-22-2023, 10:01 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Heart I've missed you all!!!

It's been so sweet reading the messages you've all left here! On September 19th, I was certainly thinking of you all. Ten years though?? That's genuinely crazy, y'all. But it's super heartwarming knowing that even after a decade, we can still connect over the fond years we spent together on Pixie Hollow and the forums <3

Btw, Popcorn, you reminded me that I did a Tinker Bell movie marathon earlier this year, and it was suuper nostalgic recognizing characters that we know from the game, like Sweet Pea, Marina, etc. It literally made me tear up!

~Ruby.

Thank you, Hazel ♥