PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Summer on the Mainland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post Summer on the Mainland

If you watched the movie Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue, you must know that during the summer, the fairies go to a Fairy Camp in the mainland. You may include and control famous fairies and go back to Pixie Hollow occasionally.

Rules:
  • Don't over-control other fairies
  • No god-modding
  • Maximum of 3 fairies per roleplayer
  • This is Fairy Camp during modern times just to let you know
  • If you want to remove characters or change their form or storyline, let us know before your story thingy
  • All PHF rules apple
  • Have Fun!

Form:

Name:
Talent: (any real talent except winter)
Appearance: (post a picture if desired)
Personality:
Other:

This is my first form:
Name:Copperwind
Talent:Tinker
Appearance:Attachment
Personality:Curious and clever but shy
Other:She likes studying humans so she goes to the mainland just for that. She can't change the seasons because she is not a Talent Master.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copperwind.jpg (220.0 KB, 31 views)
Old 06-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Name: Opal
Talent: Water
Appearance: Blue eyes, black curly hair that falls down to her shoulders, a blue dress and blue boots to match the dress
Personality: Social, funny, bubbly, loud, a bit clumsy
Other: nothing right now
Old 06-02-2014, 02:41 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
This sounds beyond fun! My favorite movie ever.

I'm going to use my AU fairy, Magnolia. I will include her profile from there as well.

Name: Magnolia Copperglade
Talent: Light
Appearance: Picture below
Personality: Cheery, friendly, kind, generous
Other: She has a pet firefly named Starwish. She loves rainbows and has a thing for lemon-y things.

Profile:

Favorite Color: Lemon Yellow
Favorite Food: Lemon Tarts
Favorite Animal: Labeled as none because firefly isn't an option
Favorite Flower: Sunflower
Favorite Hobby: Daydreaming & Making rainbows
Dislikes: Dark places & Rainy days

Spoiler for Magnolia:
Old 06-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Good idea Jenny! You can add a profile if you want. Here is Copperwind's:

Color: Chestnut Brown
Food: Poppy Puff Rolls
Animal: Squirrel
Flower: Honeysuckle
Hobby: Exploring
Dislike: Hawks

So let's get started! It's never too late to join.

We flew across the ocean in Neverland all the way to the mainland. Most fairies were flying but some of them were riding on the birds carrying the luggage and supplies. I can't believe we get to spend all of summer at the mainland!

I was riding on one of the birds. It's such a beautiful day! Some of the fairies were blooming flowers, creating breezes and adding sunlight to the area on the way.

We settled in a ring of mushrooms in a oak tree. The bird flew to my mainland home in a nearby tree to get my room ready. I flew inside the oak tree and entered the Fairy Camp.

Though I can't change the seasons and will be flying back to Pixie Hollow often because I signed up for Camp Pixie Dust, I can't wait to begin my studies!
Old 06-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Hey Tinker I'd love to join. I'll post my form soon.
Quick question, you said any real talent except winter, right? So we're not restricted to tinker, animal, water, light and garden? I think I want an art or maybe music fairy.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-02-2014, 10:45 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Art and music fairies can help make the summer comfortable so they're good for a season long mainland Fairy Camp.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen

We were flying across Neverland to the Mainland. I loved the scenic view of Neverland from up above , and I couldn't wait to meet new friends! I was so excited that I was hummingflitting!

We finally descended down onto some mushrooms. As I flew into fairy camp, I saw a fairy with long brown hair, a green and brown dress, and a tinker belt. I figured she must be a tinker.
"Hi, what's your name? I'm Opal." I said, flying over to her as I undid my ponytail.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

A water fairy with black hair approached me. "What's your name?" she asked. "I'm Opal."

"Fly with you Opal!" I said. "I'm Copperwind. I'm not changing the seasons but I am studying humans." I smiled. The only real friend I have is Tinkerbell. She was my mentor.

Well, maybe I can explore the camp some more while I'm waiting for my room to be ready. But before I started flying, I asked this to Opal, "Have you ever been to the mainland or Fairy Camp? This is my first summer but I have been to the mainland plenty of times."
Old 06-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Fly with you Opal! I'm Copperwind. I'm not changing the seasons but I am studying humans." said the fairy, smiling. Interesting. We usually call humans clumsies, and maybe I could join Copperwind sometime. I decided I could ask her later.
"Have you ever been to mainland or Fairy Camp? I've never been to Fairy Camp but I've been to the mainland plenty of times." asked Copperwind.
"I've been to the mainland once, but no, I've never been to Fairy Camp. By the way, I mastered my talent just this Spring." I said, and we went off to explore camp.
Old 06-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Name: Aria
Talent: Music
Appearance: Small, slender, short light brown hair in a sort of layered cut, green eyes
Personality: Light hearted, playful and fun loving. The kind of music she plays reflects that. Aria also has a soft and sweet side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aria.jpg (144.5 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 06-16-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm creating a second fairy:

Name: Dewdrop
Talent: Water
Appearance: Attachment
Personality: Sweet and energetic
Other: She lives near Havendish Stream, likes riding leaf boats and is a huge fan of water

Profile:

Color:Berry Blue
Food:Blueberry Pie
Animal:Flying Fish
Flower:Water Lily
Hobby: Dancing
Dislike:Cloudy Days
Attached Images
File Type: png Dewdrop.png (115.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-04-2014, 03:01 AM
so much to do!!
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 

Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List

Starwish buzzed around me excitedly. I finished stuffing the last of my clothes into my walnut suitcase and zipped it close. I then pulled my hair back into my typical messy bun. I was so excited! It's Summer Camp again!

When we're on the Mainland, I get to have as many rainbow races as I want, and as many yummy picnics.
But, my absolute favorite was the pretty bonfires we had each night, eating marshmallows and listening to Lyria's stories.

I broke out of my trail of thought to look out of my window. Fairies and Sparrowmen were already lining up for departure in Havendish Square. I picked up my suitcase and smiled at my pet firefly. Here we go!
Old 06-04-2014, 08:25 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We flew across the Neverland ocean, through the Second Star and we reached the mainland. "Hi Dewdrop!" a voice called.

It's Rani. She was riding on Brother Dove sprinkling water on some of the plants on the way to Fairy Camp. "Hi Rani!" I said waving. We smiled at each other. I met Rani on my first day at Pixie Hollow and we became best friends. I also get along pretty well with Tinkerbell who is one of Rani's best friends.

We settled in an oak tree in the countryside. We walked inside the Fairy Camp and it was really busy! Well, maybe I should prepare for the first summer shower. But first, I flew around to find out what everybody else is doing.

Opal and I walked inside the tree. Animal and art fairies were painting butterflies and bees while water fairies were getting water ready for summer showers. It's so cool! I waved to Tinkerbell who was working on a delivery wagon.

Maybe I should continue the conversation with Opal. "So, you want to the mainland for spring," I said. "This is one of my favorite seasons to go!"
Old 06-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"So you went to the mainland for Spring. It's one of my favorite times to go!" said Copperwind.
"I liked it too. I'll check if my room is ready yet." I said, and I flew off to see if my room was ready.

It turned out it was almost ready. I flew back to the spot where Copperwind was before, and she was now talking to Tink. I decided to wait.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:54 PM
so much to do!!
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I put my suitcase inside one of the dove's woven backpacks.
"Star, you stay in there and take a nap. It's going to be a long fun Summer! Don't eat anything! We need it while we're on the mainland." I pulled out a blank leaf parchment and began to fake read from it. "I have a list of everything in there! I'll know what's missing!" I teased.
He gave me a scared look, saluted and flew inside the flap. Soon, I could already hear him snoring. I giggled.
Someone touched me on the shoulders. I shouted, and turned around in surprise.
"Haha! I got you!" Shouted Iridessa, who was jingling in uncontrollable laughter behind me. I quickly snapped out of my shocked face and put my hands on my hips.
"Dessa! You know I hate that!" I whined.
"Haha! That's why I did it!" I shot her an unamused look. "C'mon sunbeam! Let's goooooo!!!!!!"
I released my annoyed face and shot into the air.
"Race you!" I called.
"Second star to the right, and straight on till morning!" She replied.
We giggled and flew high into the clouds. Summer!

Btw, Iridessa and another light fairy from the DS game named Luminaria are her best friends.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 06-04-2014 at 10:09 PM.