PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Something is back

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-22-2014, 10:02 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
So it would appear we just have to sit back as before and wait and see if something...anything happens but as I have said before I can't see Disney caving in for a bunch of unhappy kids. Sorry but that is how I feel.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 05-06-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:07 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Well, that... certainly... nipped it in the bud, didn't it?
Old 01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quite honestly, they need to be more matter of fact and not so vague ("not at this time"... I mean seriously!?). I still think those popups while playing Harvest Hustle are a good sign. They are linked to the testing page! Those popups were NOT there a few months ago.

People from Disney have been saying it's not coming back for 5 months now and look at all of the developments we have seen that are hinting towards the possibility of a revamp/reopen? If that were true... we would NOT be seeing popups and there would NOT be a testing page.

Until something changes on that testing page, I am staying hopeful.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-22-2014, 10:22 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
That doesn't sound like something Disney would say...?
Why would they only tell you that, when they tell everyone else that it has closed?
And besides, I thought you said you worked for Pixie Hollow. Wouldn't you have a way in to asking?
Old 01-22-2014, 10:23 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
My Dad gave me this email address which we might use to question Disney.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/he...Y14Q2CMR20014B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Quite honestly, they need to be more matter of fact and not so vague ("not at this time"... I mean seriously!?). I still think those popups while playing Harvest Hustle are a good sign. They are linked to the testing page! Those popups were NOT there a few months ago.

People from Disney have been saying it's not coming back for 5 months now and look at all of the developments we have seen that are hinting towards the possibility of a revamp/reopen? If that were true... we would NOT be seeing popups and there would NOT be a testing page.

Until something changes on that testing page, I am staying hopeful.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Sounds like you are seeing just what you want to see and that is how rumors get started.

[

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 05-06-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Merged Triple Posts/Please use edit button
Old 01-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
About 3 months ago, I sent Disney Online an email explaining how upset we are, and asking what can we do about it.
But their response was different from the one you received, Dawn.

Here it is:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

For assistance, please contact Pixie Hollow at one of the following e-mail addresses.

For billing related questions - [email protected]
For game related questions - [email protected]

You can also visit the website to submit a bug report at:

http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h.../feedback.html

Regards,

Anthony
Disney Online
http://disney.go.com

This letter gave me the impression of them having nothing to do with the closing!
I sent them the letter AFTER the closing and they sent me old links!

Last edited by Daisybelle; 01-22-2014 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:32 PM
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
That doesn't sound like something Disney would say...?
Why would they only tell you that, when they tell everyone else that it has closed?
And besides, I thought you said you worked for Pixie Hollow. Wouldn't you have a way in to asking?
I agree. That is not the typical response.

I am on the phone with Red Hat Enterprises. I called customer service about the testing page and the guy looked it up and doesn't know what it means! He is now transferring to an engineer. I will update ASAP...

~Infinity Mistyvalley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post

Sounds like you are seeing just what you want to see and that is how rumors get started.
I am going to be honest... I for real laughed out loud at this. Seeing what I want to see? Why don't you play Harvest Hustle yourself Dawn and then come talk to me.

Last edited by _Stormy_; 01-22-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Merged Double Posts/Please use edit button
Old 01-22-2014, 10:48 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Ok I got to level 9 and nothing else happened..what am I looking for ??[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 05-06-2014 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Merged Double Posts/Please use edit button
Old 01-22-2014, 11:03 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
There should be notifications that pop up during the menu between levels. Here's an example:

Click the image to view the full version

EDIT: Yup, the notifications are still there! Have you seen any yet, Dawn?
Old 01-22-2014, 11:04 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
There should be notifications that pop up during the menu between levels. Here's an example:

Click the image to view the full version
I re-created Dawn Daisydew before I even played the game the other day.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:07 PM
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Heart

Ok, so I just got off the phone with Red Hat Enterprises about the Testing Page since their company is advertised on the page, I decided to call them myself. The guy I spoke to did not know what it meant. I gave him the address and he put me on hold to speak to a supervisor. Keep in mind I didn't tell him anything about what PH was or that it was even closed. So he comes back and he said it appears that this site has closed down, but it looks like they might be re-opening it. He couldn't be positive about that though because Red Hat Enterprises is not working on that with Disney. His answer confused me some because I don't really understand technology and ITT that much, but essentially Disney is using the Red Hat testing page as an "ad" and that it could mean Disney is in the process of updating the site. Red Hat does not have anything to do with the possibility of it re-opening so the guy couldn't give me a definite answer but this was his opinion. He was very nice and helpful!

Feel free to call them for further clarification if you'd like.

Red Hat Enterprises: 1-888-RED-HAT1

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-22-2014, 11:09 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Ok, so I just got off the phone with Red Hat Enterprises about the Testing Page since their company is advertised on the page, I decided to call them myself. The guy I spoke to did not know what it meant. I gave him the address and he put me on hold to speak to a supervisor. Keep in mind I didn't tell him anything about what PH was or that it was even closed. So he comes back and he said it appears that this site has closed down, but it looks like they might be re-opening it. He couldn't be positive about that though because Red Hat Enterprises is not working on that with Disney. His answer confused me some because I don't really understand technology and ITT that much, but essentially Disney is using the Red Hat testing page as an "ad" and that it could mean Disney is in the process of updating the site. Red Hat does not have anything to do with the possibility of it re-opening so the guy couldn't give me a definite answer but this was his opinion. He was very nice and helpful!

Feel free to call them for further clarification if you'd like.

Red Hat Enterprises: 1-888-RED-HAT1

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Still a big "IF"
Old 01-22-2014, 11:16 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Well there are some possibilities, Dawn:

My guess is that they are using it as the biggest AD for Pixie Hollow!
If you will see the ADs for Pixie Hollow on the Disney Fairies site, and the other strange sites, it means they are.
You just have to open your eyes and believe!
Old 01-22-2014, 11:23 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
Well there are some possibilities, Dawn:

My guess is that they are using it as the biggest AD for Pixie Hollow!
If you will see the ADs for Pixie Hollow on the Disney Fairies site, and the other strange sites, it means they are.
You just have to open your eyes and believe!
I am sorry I have to see hard evidence to believe other wise.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/he...Y14Q2CMR20014B

Send emails and get your friends to send emails.

Last edited by _Stormy_; 01-22-2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Merged Double Posts
Old 01-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Heart

I found this on the Apache website under FAQ:

1. You unexpectedly see an Apache HTTP Server installation page when you visit a Web site.

If you have sent us mail because you saw a page saying 'It Worked!' (or something similar indicating that Apache has been installed) on your screen or a Web site you visited, please go back and READ the page. It should explain what is going on. The page is the equivalent of a demo or the ReadMe file from a Windows application installation; it is intended for the person who installed the software and is supposed to show that the installation was completed successfully. The problem you are experiencing has nothing to do with us, and we cannot help you. You need to contact the Webmaster for the site. If the site is www.foo.com, for instance, try sending mail to <[email protected]>. If it's www.toddsbeer.org, send mail to <[email protected]>. And so on.

Some older versions of the 'It Worked!' page (supplied with older versions of the software) don't say that, or are mysterious or ambiguous. What they should say, and what the recent versions say, is something like this!

"It Worked! The Apache Web Server is installed on this Web Site!
---
"If you can see this page, then the people who own this
domain have just installed the Apache Web server software
successfully. They now have to add content to this directory
and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server
at their real content.
---
"If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected,
please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try
sending mail to <Webmaster@domain> Although this site is
running the Apache software it almost certainly has no other
connection to the Apache Group, so please do not send mail
about this site or its contents to the Apache authors. If you
do, your message will be ignored.
---"

4. You think Apache has stolen or hijacked one of your favourite Web sites.

If you think that Apache has somehow 'hijacked,' 'taken over,' or otherwise blocked access to a Web site, IT HASN'T -- the people who actually run the Web site have installed or upgraded the Apache software which answers browser requests, and haven't completed the upgrade yet. See paragraph [1] above for suggestions on how to reach them for a status update.

I am trying to locate their phone number and I'll call them next.

~Infinity Mistyvalley

I just got off the phone with Apache. What a strange company. The woman who answered didn't say the typical greeting such as, "Hello! Thank you for calling Apache how can I help you today?" She just stated her name and I said is this Apache Software? She said yes and I said Apache is being advertised on the pixiehollow.com website. This site is currently down and I want to know why I am seeing this. She could not answer on WHY it's there, but she said it means they are using our software. Hmm...

It's someone else's turn LOL... someone needs to e-mail Disney Interactive and say why are we seeing popups in Harvest Hustle and what does the testing page indicate. Because these companys (Red Hat and Apache) are not involved in a "re-opening."

~Infinity Mistyvalley

Last edited by _Stormy_; 01-22-2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Merged Double Posts