PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home

Fly Home Discussion about your own home, decorating, and other players' homes.

Old Share Holiday-Themed Homes here!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:30 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Share Holiday-Themed Homes here!

Hi all,

Please share Holiday-Themed Homes with us!

Our theme is Santa's Workshop (inspired by the Garden Gnomes). Indigo and I just finished decorating the first floor. She was fascinated by the stories of human children visiting Santa at the Mall this time of year, so we did our best to create a "set" where you could get your picture taken on Santa's lap. I'm not sure what to call that kind of room. Throne Room seems much to formal for Santa. Receiving Room? Visiting Chair? Macy's? [edited to add:] I got it! Santa's Lunch Hour.

Click the image to view the full version

It took us a week to finish it, and we still have to do the rest of the house. Lemony wants me to work on her house with her now (it's a Frost Fairy house!). I am excited to try the new dye colors. But I need a theme... hmm, I guess it's time to surf the internet...

Let's see yours! (I sure hope they don't announce a contest, because my entry would be disqualified.)

PS: to make the thread easier to navigate, you can either attach a file, or use the "shot" button. This will create a large thumbnail. It's in between the Strike and Spoiler buttons--the black box with the white square. Put your image address between the brackets.

~Twink

Last edited by Indigo Twinkleheart; 12-10-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
My home is based on the *Snow Queen* ( in a small garden talent home ). I'm not really sure if that is Holiday Themed? ( maybe just the winter season ). I'll share mine anyway. The screenshot I took of my pixie page always seems to look nicer ( for some reason! ) lol!

~Lily
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snow Queen's Wonder world.jpg (201.9 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg Lily's Winter Home.jpg (155.9 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 12-10-2012 at 03:16 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I love everyone's homes, they're so creative!

McKenzie, your home gives me an idea for one... ah well.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

Here is Cinnamon's winter home!

Old 12-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Sunripple View Post
I love everyone's homes, they're so creative!
I know! I love Santa's Lunch Hour that Twink created it's soooo cute! Julie, you can use any idea of mine if you like ( and for anyone else for that matter ). I don't have any problems with that I have the Home Design Badge already - and no! ...it wasn't easy to get but I really tried my best.

I didn't see you there, nevaeh! Looks like we posted at the same EXACT time *Pokes top of our Username's* haha! Your winter home is lovely!

~Lily

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 12-10-2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: added to post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:21 AM
BK
View Take_these_wings_22's Photo Album
Take_these_wings_22's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Get Connected Award  - Retired Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Pixieish
Take_these_wings_22 is a wiz at Fairy TagTake_these_wings_22 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Here is my xmas home <3 its not as creative as alot here, but it is fancy and sophisticated @_@
Old 12-15-2012, 03:44 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent

This is my cozy, winter house! I am really happy with my tree
Old 12-16-2012, 12:12 AM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 

Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Wow! such beautiful homes!

@Lily--I love it, it looks like the set of the Nutcracker Suite. Lily's outfit is perfect! I'm glad you included the Pixie Page shot, it does look good. Plus I can see those adorable boots.

@Julie--I'd love to see what you come up with!

@Nevaeh--Brilliant Tree! yet another reason to buy ten of those fluffy disks... they are so versatile!

@Take--oooh, awesome colors!. cozy was exactly the word I thought of. Ashley is going to have a wonderful holiday.

@Roses--sooo pretty! You make Indigo want to switch back to a Garden-Talent home. The lights on the tree are beautiful!

I haven't been online in a couple days, and will be busy for a couple more, but then I hope to work on Garlicnoodle's home and the second and third floors of Indigo's... The Gnomes are getting into trouble as they don't have anything to do since I put their Pirate Ship away...

~Twink

PS: I'd be honored if anybody wanted to use any of the elements I came up with--and hope you post it!
Old 12-16-2012, 02:52 AM
Miss you all <3
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Oh, I meant 'oh well' because I'm not a member. But I might be able to use pictures from the Wiki...
Old 12-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Beautiful fairy homes!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Melody's Christmas tree.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg melxmashom.JPG (166.9 KB, 52 views)
Old 12-16-2012, 07:35 PM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase

thank you Mia! your tree has totally thrilled us! I think I should organize a Christmas Homes tour, so we can visit them and take pictures.

oh, I understand Julie... maybe you can post homes you like that you see at parties?

~Twink
Old 12-21-2012, 02:46 AM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent

Abominable snowman
Old 12-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Miss you all <3
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That is amazing! It looks so realistic.

And your Christmas Tree, Mia, is so beautiful!

Old 12-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Is a Pixie
View Flutterlashes's Photo Album
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Disney
Flutterlashes is a talented FairyFlutterlashes is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
LOVE how you used the string of lights as horse reins! Very creative. And your fairy is gorgeous.

BRILLIANT! "Looky what he can do!"

Last edited by Onionleaf; 12-21-2012 at 05:22 AM. Reason: double posted
Old 11-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh I love the Holiday themed homes the most I loved to do themes in my fairy home.
I had an queen home