PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Computer Technical Support > Fixed

Fixed Computer Technical Support archive

Old How to delete pictures?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-17-2012, 03:44 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
How to delete pictures?

Hi everyone! I was wondring how to delete photos in your file? It's filled with pictures of things I don't need! Can anyone help me? I tap on new folder but tgen pop ups pop up and it scares me so I close them

And also, how do you make new folders?
Old 11-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Do you mean to say, you want to delete photo's in your albums here on the PHF? If so there is an option when you click on that folder for you to be able to "Edit Pictues" at the top right hand side of the folder ( once you open the folder ).

When you click on edit pictures, it will open up a list of all the pictures you have in that folder and the option to "Delete" them without having to click on them. Put a "Check Mark" next to that picture and at the bottom of the page it will say "Save Changes" click on that! The pictures then should be gone.

If you want to delete the entire Album - go to edit album ( instead of pictures ) and delete the album.

Depending on what type of Internet Browser you are using, you should be able to "Disable" pop-up's as well as Ad-blocking.

Ummmm! I hope this is what you were asking for

~Lily

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 11-17-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I have a different way of deleting pictures on my computer, here is how I do it. I go to my pictures, right click on the image I want to delete, click delete, then click yes. I have no idea how to create a new file, I'm really bad at computers. I think you know how to delete pictures on your PHF account, so I will not explain that. Pictures for deleting pictures on your image file is below!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Is Reminiscing...
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 

McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Oh! ...just to add a tad more to that Julie:

With your "File Folders" on your computer you can click on a folder ( this will bring up your pictures/files ) go to "Edit" ( at the top LEFT of your screen ) click on that then scroll down in that list then "Select All" everything in that folder should be -Highlighted- then go back to where it says "File" ( at the top LEFT of your screen ) scroll down in that list and then click on "delete all"! All the pictures/files in that folder should now be gone.

You can do this same process for deleting ALL folders with files/pictures in them if you want it all gone.

Julie pretty much summed it up for you if you only wish to delete 1 file/ photo at a time.

Now, in the "File" list ( at the top LEFT of your screen ) you can scroll down a bit where it says "New" (with a little arrow) this will bring up another little pop-up window and you'll see "Folder" right at the top of that list. Click on that to create a new folder.

I wish I could place pictures here of all this but unfortunately, I'm terrible at that! Go figure... hahaha!

~Lily

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 11-17-2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: added to post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:50 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Hmm okay, and this is how to delete photos ON your computer. Like when you save a grapic that someone on here made you, it goes to there.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Is Reminiscing...
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesOfScarlet View Post
Hmm okay, and this is how to delete photos ON your computer.
Yes. I can delete 1 file/photo at a time, I can delete many file/photo's all at once OR I can delete the ENTIRE folder ( or many folders ) with files/pictures already in it. All of this will go to your "Recycle Bin" and will also stay there until you "Empty" your Recycle Bin.

~Lily

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 11-18-2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: added to post