PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges > Awarded

Awarded Archives for badges in the game threads

Old Art :D

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Happy Art :D

Hi, everyone!!
So, here's what happened...
I submitted picture A. The Art Gallery was updated and picture A wasn't chosen. I drew picture B and submitted it. The Art Gallery was updated and picture A was chosen. Anyway, today I saw that my fairy Ruby got the Art Award badge! But... when I checked the Art Gallery, I was actually hoping and expecting that picture B was going to be there, since I had submitted it the most recently, but picture A was actually there, and I didn't actually like it as much, especially since for some reason the drawing website wouldn't let me draw her nose... So, I wanted to show everyone my picture B:
Click the image to view the full version
And I guess I'll show you my picture A, too... This is the one that got featured in the Art Gallery!
I have been trying for a really long time to get the Art Award badge! For a while, I gave up, but then one of my wonderful friends... I'm sorry, I forgot who it was but I believe it was Sarah (Vetcat1234), have me hope again! So thanks so much, you're awesome! But if I'm mistaken, then, well, you're still awesome! So remember, people, never give up!
I'd also like to share some of the pictures that I sent in but didn't get picked, in chronological order, I believe:
If you have ever sent in a picture but it wasn't chosen, but you'd still like to share it with all of us, please post it here!
And to those who have ever earned the Art Award badge—how did you first react when you first saw that you got the badge? Did you cry, laugh, put a fist through the screen? I just let out a weird yelp and started hyperventilating, haha.
And Iris Waterdew—Sorry I freaked out on you! I was just really excited! You were just (ever so luckily) the last fairy I had whispered to, so I just started screaming at you. You had the honour of unknowingly being the first person I celebrated with. Thanks for not doubting my sanity XD
Sorry I kept on rambling on and on...
~Ruby

Last edited by Book Thing; 08-26-2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: reduced picture sizes