PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) > DOW Archives

DOW Archives Archive threads for DOW

Old Event: Salute to Animal Mother's Week

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Event: Salute to Animal Mother's Week

The event page is on the wiki now. It includes the badge, quest, decorations and announcements.

Salute to Animal Mother's Week Event

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 05-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Hmm, I'm a bit disappointed that they just recycled Animal Masquerade decorations for the new event...I was hoping for something more "motherly" in theme, as well as putting it in one of the SPRING meadows since it's a spring festival.

New badge is cute though.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:30 PM
playing DI on Xbox One
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Creative
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thumbs up Beck's visit

one of the things i found interesting about Beck's visit compared to others is that having her visit public parties sort of "bridges the gap" between the some of the overcrowded public visits and the members only ballroom visits (which can also be a bit crowded). although it has to be hosted by a member, this gives everyone present a chance to interact without the visitor being overwhelmed with requests to "say my name".

of course, if you were to ask if there was more than one Beck to visit so many parties, you might get the standard Disney answer when asking about Mickey at the parks: "there's only one Mickey Mouse, and he's really, really fast."