PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust

Sprinkle of Pixie Dust A baby's laugh has brought you here, now introduce yourself! Post Your Welcome and Goodbye Threads Here!

Old I Think I Might Be Done with Fairies...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I Think I Might Be Done with Fairies...

Hey guys. Long time, no see, er, post, er... you get what I mean.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm doing this exactly. This isn't exactly an emergency or some kind of life-changing moment or event. But... I just think, after years and years of being a hardcore Disney Fairies fan... I think I may be starting to lose interest in this fandom. It's not like I hate Tinkerbell or anything, I just think that, as I am growing and matur-well, maybe not maturing, but growing, I'm just not as much of a fairy fan as I was, say, 2008 or 2012. I've already given up hope for a new Pixie Hollow, and frankly, and this is sad to say, I don't even care if they a make a new one or not. Would I be happy if they did? Sure? But will I go into a depressed state of crazy loneliness and start talking to imaginary purple unicorn frogs?

Maybe.... just kidding. DEFINITLY NOT!

I just think that I am becoming a casual fan of Disney Fairies and Tinkerbell now. I don't really care as much about it as I did in the past years. It's kind of sad, but hey, that's the sad part of growing up.

So, with all that being said, I am not sure how often I will come on here. I haven't been on here in while, and one of the main reasons I created an account on here, besides wanting to connect with fellow Disney Fairies fans, was to write with all of you talented Pixies. I will most likely check up on all the RP's I'm in and attempt to write a post (god willing), but aside from that, I just don't think I'll be coming on here often. This isn't really a goodbye. Despite growing up, Disney Fairies will definitely be near and dear to my heart (I just won't be going crazy over new news over movies and looking for proof that Terence loves Tinkerbell). Just think of this as a... gosh.... I don't know what to call this....

*sigh* Anyway, sorry for wasting your time with this. Perhaps this wasn't even needed... oh well... just so you know, I love everyone on this forum! You all are the sweetest Fairies/Sparrow Men I've ever met and it has been such a pleasure talking and writing with all of you. And thanks to all the fairies who've made me amazing graphics.

Hopefully you all will see me in a movie in the future.... or becoming a Grammy winning artist.... or an old hermit living in a Hobbit hole.... if it's the latter, you probably will never see me.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-12-2015 at 02:02 AM. Reason: highly controversial topic