PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Picture of Hairstyle?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Picture of Hairstyle?

Hello there, fellow Pixies!
I was wondering if any of you had a picture of my fairy's hairstyle?
The front was the side bangs with no highlights, but if you have one with highlights I can just edit it.
And the back was shoulder length, maybe a little past it.
I tried looking for pictures of it, but I couldn't find any. Yes, I got pictures of my fairy before Pixie Hollow closed, but none are good enough quality for edits.
Oh, and don't worry about the color, I can edit the color to red later.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:22 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Hi Daisy!
The D.O.W. (Disney Online Worlds) is a guide/wiki to all the Disney MMO games, including Pixie Hollow. All our cool admins, mods, and others worked super hard to document just about everything basically ever. There is a special section just for Schelly's; here which has preserved a lot of hair style along with it's hair color. I would link a picture of what you are looking for, but I don't know what shade of red (hair colors are here if you need them)
Hope you find what you're looking for and what I said helped!

Old 03-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 

Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
I know about the Disney Online Worlds website, it's really helpful for finding clothes and I even found my other two fairies' hairstyles, but for some reason most of the stylish hair backs and fronts don't show up on my computer, it just says it's not available.
Is there a problem with my computer, or is it just a bug with the site that'll be fixed?
Old 03-08-2015, 01:41 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Since you said side-swept, were they these bangs? (I know you mentioned they did not have highlights, but it can be an easy photo-shop fix)I've also noticed there are a few missing in the stylish-area, so it's not just you. I am not sure which hair you're looking for, but the Bob Back comes to mind when you say shoulder-length or past.
Old 03-08-2015, 07:01 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

The Bob Back isn't it, but those were the bangs!!! Thanks
Old 03-08-2015, 09:04 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Daisy, if the picture shows up as unavailable on the Wiki, it might mean the admins who worked on DOW didn't have an image of that hairstyle. Don't worry, it's not a bug with your computer. I see the same thing happening on mine.

Anyway, I found some pictures of stylish hair backs that weren't on the Wiki. Are any of these it?

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 03-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

:O Yes!!! It's the first on the bottom! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Old 03-08-2015, 09:13 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
You're very welcome. Good luck with recreating your fairy!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 03-08-2015, 09:20 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Did you want the side swept bangs? I found this on the WIKI ~ http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...de_Swept_Bangs

If you want a PDF version of the hair front I have included it in an attached.
That has been Twi's hair front since the beginning for her. The original blue-ish highlights are not in her hair they are replaced buy fruitwood brown highlights.

Hope this helps.
~Twi
Attached Files
File Type: pdf twi2.pdf (146.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 03-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Happy New Year!
Awards Showcase

Thanks I'm so excited to get started!