PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Pixie Hollow FAQ removed. What does it mean?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:46 AM
Tinker Fairy
View FairiesFan93's Photo Album
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Adventurous
FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
Pixie Hollow FAQ removed. What does it mean?

So I noticed on the official Disney Fairies site they removed the Pixie Hollow closed FAQ. What do you all think this means? I, personally (being the positive person I am), think they removed it since they're working on a new and improved Pixie Hollow, and wanted to get rid of the "closed" thing to wash away that. With NeverBeast just releasing, maybe they're ramping things up for a new version!

Also, anyone know what this site is about (on my iPad and says you need Adobe, so...): http://disney.com.au/DisneyOnline/fa...xiehollow.html

Anyway, just being optimistic! Fairy, trust, and pixie dust after all!
Old 03-06-2015, 11:49 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I appreciate the optimism, but I can say with near 100% certainty Disney will not reopen the hollow. They would not of closed it the way they did, which caused outrage among many pixies, just to reopen it.
Sad to say, but they probably just deleted it because nobody is looking at it much, since it's been over a year, and basically everyone knows what happened.
That site you linked is the AU site, which has the beta version of PH on it. I don't think it means anything, since it's been there for a long time.

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Old 03-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I agree with Kass about the reason they deleted it.

Sad, but true.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I also agree. But to flip your minds to the positive side, even if Disney isn't going to reopen pixie hollow, there's still Fairy ABC.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Tinker's right.

Hey. . .speaking of FairyABC, maybe I should check back soon, to see if they are finished constructing.
Old 03-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Is a Pixie
View tinkerbell4ever's Photo Album
tinkerbell4ever's Fairy
tinkerbell4ever has chosen their Fairy magic
If never beast is the last film as well I will cry
Old 03-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Is a Pixie
View CarrieTuliptwist's Photo Album
CarrieTuliptwist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award Smiley Story Award 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: fairyish
CarrieTuliptwist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Yeah I just came on to post the same thing. I am (of course lol ) hoping the same thing as you and it would make sense. Lets hope for the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell4ever View Post
I think it is... I hope not.

Fly with you, Carrie Tuliptwist

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 03-08-2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 03-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Tinker Fairy
View FairiesFan93's Photo Album
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Adventurous
FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
I really don't think it's the last one. Besides that animation blog post, where has Disney said it is the last one? All their marketing state it's the "latest adventure". Even the director and producers in Q&As have stated they can't say how many Fairies films they're working on. If it were truly the last, I think Disney would've stated so with something like "return to Pixie Hollow one last time".

I think they're just retooling DisneyToon Studios after the layoffs, and we can expect another Tinker Bell film in a year or two, or at least some Pixie Previews/Pixie Hollow Games-type specials. The Disney Fairies franchise is one of Disney's flagship franchise in Disney Consumer Products, I highly doubt they're ending it.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:41 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell4ever View Post
I watched that and it made me cry
The ending was sad.. Its like saying Goodbye forever..

I hope the FAQ being removed is a good sign..