PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub > Fairy Bookclub Archive

Fairy Bookclub Archive Archive for Fairy Bookclub

Old Favorite Disney Fairies book(s)?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:36 AM
is a Light-Talent Master
View Gardenia's Photo Album
Gardenia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Mega Donation Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Birthday
Gardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy TagGardenia is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Favorite Disney Fairies book(s)?

I absolutely LOVE the Disney fairies books, for those who read them like I do, what would be your favorite book from the series?
Old 11-28-2010, 02:57 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Post Beck Beyond the Sea

"Beck Beyond the Sea" but I also like "In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow"

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 11-28-2010, 05:03 AM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh, I couldn't choose. I love them all!
Old 11-28-2010, 07:08 AM
I miss ya'll!
View arianna's Photo Album
arianna's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Spring 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Magical
arianna is a wiz at Fairy Tagarianna is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I cannot chose. But the best books are the one that Gail Carson Levine, they are pixie perfect.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:30 AM
dancing for the holidays!
View MistyMay's Photo Album
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Mellow
MistyMay is a talented FairyMistyMay is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by arianna View Post
the best books are the one that Gail Carson Levine, they are pixie perfect.
Totally agree! But I haven't had a chance to read the third one she wrote yet, but I love the first two!
Old 11-28-2010, 06:22 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I have only read about twelve of the books, but I think my favorite so far is either Myka Finds Her Way or Dulcie's Taste of Magic.
I loved them so much that I read both of them in only a few hours!
Old 11-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
hmm....i remember i bought one BEFORE i knew about the hollow! i cant remember the name and i cant find it anywhere it was about rani, and then she kind of ran away from pixie hollow (not really im just using that term) and she found mermaid lagoon and she kind of stayed with them for a while so the mermaids used her for things they couldnt do. like once they asked her to go get a ring deep down in the sea because they were too big and she was small enough to get it. towards the end tinkerbell uses a bubble message to say that everyone misses her, and she comes back and meets brother dove or watever the birds name is. i cant remember the title.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:36 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by arianna View Post
I cannot chose. But the best books are the one that Gail Carson Levine, they are pixie perfect.
I agree Arianna! I have read all three of them and they are great.
Love the pictures in those books too.
Out of the chapter books I love the one about Dulice!

Old 11-29-2010, 05:21 AM
dancing for the holidays!
View MistyMay's Photo Album
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Mellow
MistyMay is a talented FairyMistyMay is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw View Post
hmm....i remember i bought one BEFORE i knew about the hollow! i cant remember the name and i cant find it anywhere it was about rani, and then she kind of ran away from pixie hollow (not really im just using that term) and she found mermaid lagoon and she kind of stayed with them for a while so the mermaids used her for things they couldnt do. like once they asked her to go get a ring deep down in the sea because they were too big and she was small enough to get it. towards the end tinkerbell uses a bubble message to say that everyone misses her, and she comes back and meets brother dove or watever the birds name is. i cant remember the title.
I believe that one is called "Rani and the Mermaid Lagoon". I liked that one too!
Old 11-29-2010, 05:50 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
My favorite one is Lily's Pesky Plant and of course, I ABSOLUTELY agree with Twilight and Arianna.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Is a Pixie
View Disney_Fairies_Fan's Photo Album
Disney_Fairies_Fan's Fairy
My Mood: Relaxed
Disney_Fairies_Fan has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
My favourites would be Vidia and the Fairy Crown, Dulcie's taste of magic, Fawn and the mysterious trickster and Rani and the three treasures.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:22 PM
La Di Da! <3
View lavalamp00's Photo Album
lavalamp00's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Random
lavalamp00 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
The Last Book By Gail Carson Levine Is Third in the series and i believe has only came out this year "Fairies & The quest for never Land" I mean wow , Its my dream , The Great-Great-Great-Great Grandaughter Of Wendy , Gwendolyn Is Picked up by peter & Stays in Pixie Hollow!! And saves the fairies!!

Still waitin' on Peter

Live your dreams , Sky
Old 06-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I love Gail Carson Levine's books, she used to be my favorite author. I also ADORE the At The Dawn Of Pixie Hollow and The Realm Of The Never Fairies books! The illustrations are gorgeous- I just look at them over and over again!
As for the Disney Fairies series, I like A Masterpiece For Bess and Lily In Full Bloom. There was one other of my favorites but I can't remember it.