PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games > Other G-Rated Games Archive

Other G-Rated Games Archive Archive for other G-rated games

Old Should I Join Pirates of the Caribbean

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Should I Join Pirates of the Caribbean

Should I join Pirates of the Caribbean? Is there anything else to do besides fighting the monsters (or whatever they are called XD) If not then I most likely won't join but if there is then I might Also is there as big as a difference between membership and non-membership as there is in pixie hollow?
Old 10-26-2010, 01:51 AM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Happy

I dont know but I think it sounds cool. The thing is I actually can't join. My computer won't take I have the Sims 3 on and It won't work on almost any big graphic games... But at least I have Ph! But I think its cool

Old 10-26-2010, 01:51 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN ONLINE?!?!??! GIRL that is my favorite game!!! well u can sink ships and do quests for other ppl. u unlock weapons and level up and stuff. contact clover elmlace if u would like to be in the pixie pyrates guild. u can also hijack ships which means u can use a grapple hook (u an only use them on flag ships, ships with a little flag on top of them) and u can fight the navy soliders and sink the ship. its up to u if u want to join. u can also captain ur own ship, start a crew, and as a member start ur own guild. oh! and the BESTEST part! jolly roger's invasions!!!! save the towns when jolly roger invades! u an also see jolly roger and u can help fight him!!! well for membership and non-members there r differences but its not alot. u can still find clothes but they can only be non-member items. goes for the weapons too. but ive managed to find like four non-member boots and like six non-member shirts from droppings the undead or navy soliders drop. but at least there is stuff to do like u can still find some quests from ppl who give it to u for non-membership and they still give u reward points (it helps u level up) if u r a member u can go up to level 50. but as a non-member u can only go up to level 14. im a non-member but i ALWAYS find something to do! ive also mananged to find some VERY good swords and guns for non-membership (my fave sword is the one with healing boost, helps me heal while fighting) there r some technical problems cuz u have to dowload the game but it doesnt like have viruses or doesnt really make ur computer slow. it can kinda drive u crazy when they r always having like upgrades or something cuz for me, it takes FOREVER to load but i can always get to the game! i hope u join!

Last edited by Straw; 10-26-2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: lotsa edits!
Old 10-26-2010, 02:04 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Thanks Straw your post really helped! I might download it if my mom lets me If I do join Ill contact Clover right away.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 

Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
yay! im in that guild but im not straw ill let u no who i am if u get on saturdays or on the weekends. oh and the download is free, u dont have to pay for it. its normal if it takes a while cuz it has to download the islands, the ships, the quests, the ppl and blah blah blah.

oh! i almost forgot check my album i have some pictures of the pirates online game! oh and also u have to use ur arrow keys to move around and ur mouse at the same time for fighting but u will get used to it. when i first started there were already some enemies in front of me and i was like HOW DO U GET RID OF THESE THINGYS?!?!?!? but now im like *PSH* this little guy? im taking him down!

Last edited by Straw; 10-26-2010 at 02:43 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:58 AM
I miss ya'll!
View arianna's Photo Album
arianna's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Spring 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Magical
arianna is a wiz at Fairy Tagarianna is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilmadebora View Post
I dont know but I think it sounds cool. The thing is I actually can't join. My computer won't take I have the Sims 3 on and It won't work on almost any big graphic games... But at least I have Ph! But I think its cool

Same here, Anastasia! My laptop can't handle, it's not working, the Toon Town worked once, but ten, in the second time it didn't, at least I have PH and have many badges and mini-games to play there.
Old 10-26-2010, 04:43 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody Brightray View Post
Should I join Pirates of the Caribbean? Is there anything else to do besides fighting the monsters (or whatever they are called XD) If not then I most likely won't join but if there is then I might Also is there as big as a difference between membership and non-membership as there is in pixie hollow?
The difference between membership and non-membership is a little smaller than in Pixie Hollow, but it is still a big difference. I had heaps of fun for a couple weeks without membership but then it got a lot more difficult for a non-member.

There is a LOT of fighting in Pirates online. Almost as much as Hidden Ridge Dewdrop Vale.

Besides fighting monsters, there are quests, fishing, aiming cannons at faraway ships, repairing ships (it is a little like the mini-games in the wilderness), and mixing magic potions. You can also buy clothes but your fashion choices are limited. You can get your hair done and select jewelry. There are a few other mini games. You can chat and do emotes just like in pixie hollow. You can also explore, like in pixie hollow, and you can sail around. You can heal or rescue your pals if they get hurt. Until Halloween you can do a funny dance.

Stormy Lightningberry

Post Scriptum:
Oops, I forgot to add that Pirates of the Caribbean is not fun for all fairies. Some fairies find it too scary or feel it has too much fighting, or it runs too bumpy on their computers. Also there are a lot of keys to learn right away. It is not as relaxing as Pixie Hollow.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 10-28-2010 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Caveat
Old 10-26-2010, 04:52 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

Thanks Stormy! Your input was really helpful!
Old 10-26-2010, 05:24 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
as stormy explained potco is so much fun..
i am there too and thats rite in clover's guild (she is a gr8 guild master)
i like potco so much and not only that u can play it online too
i like loot (we get loot thats rite) and sinking ships

i hope to see u soon in potco mate
Old 10-28-2010, 02:03 AM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
Ooh! I loved that game. I used to go on like all the time, but I almost never go on anymore.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:05 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot Rosemoon View Post
as stormy explained potco is so much fun..
i am there too and thats rite in clover's guild (she is a gr8 guild master)
i like potco so much and not only that u can play it online too
i like loot (we get loot thats rite) and sinking ships

i hope to see u soon in potco mate
ur in the guild? i should really start talking to ppl in the pixie pyrate guild...
Old 10-28-2010, 04:10 AM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I haven't joined POTCO, but it sounds fun! I'm with GoldenIvy though.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:57 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straw View Post
ur in the guild? i should really start talking to ppl in the pixie pyrate guild...
i didnt know that u were in the guild either
Old 10-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Creative
View Faith Littlebee's Photo Album
Faith Littlebee's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Happy Valentine's Day Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Creative
Faith Littlebee has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
wow it's so much fun! and even if u not a member u still can get stuff but if ur a member on it u can get more! it's rly fun and hope to see u there and u could join my guild if u want oh and i forgot to say... u can go fishing!
Old 10-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot Rosemoon View Post
i didnt know that u were in the guild either
lol i should really meet up with u sometime lol i dont even no half of the guild