PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:05 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

One warm spring morning, a man and his wife went on a picnic with their twin girls, only eight months old. They both looked the same, but one of them had a birthmark on her shoulder, but no one ever saw it. Anyway, the family packed up and left, but the forgot one of their daughters, who had fallen asleep on the grass. They came back for her later, but she was...missing! Or so they thought.. She had a dream, about a place, (not neverland,) that people think could only be seen in a dream. But when she woke up, she was there. She learned the ways of the forest, and adapted to the island. But she never did have a memory of what happened...
But a long time later, the daughter they remembered finds out about her sister, and decides she has to find her. But she's not going to be alone, because several others have the same dream. And when they wake up, they try their hardest to get off the island and back to their home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rules:
1. follow phf rules.
2. you can have 3 characters
3. enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heres the form:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Did any of your characters siblings get lost on the island to?:
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sophia Jenkins (but now she just goes by Moon Falcon, because it sounds tough to her.
Personality: rough, not girly at all, sarcastic at times, but she'd warm up to you eventually, if you tried hard enough
Appearance: will do later
Did any of your characters siblings get lost on the island to?: nope, just her.
Other: she has a friend on the island, named saber, whos a human too. he calls her star, because its easy to remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Lucy Jenkins
Personality: completely opposite of her sister, she doesn't get out much at all.
Appearance: will do later
Did any of your characters siblings get lost on the island to?: yes I explained it above.
Other: none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
taken spots:
Aria:
name: lace (her mom is.... I don't know) tournes
personality: cautious
appearance: brunette hair that's always in a ponytail, piercing hazel eyes.
did any of your characters get lost on the island to?: no sorry
other: been at the island since she was..... six

saved spots:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hope you join!

siggie by twi! thanks~

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-13-2014 at 03:42 PM. Reason: added rules
Old 03-13-2014, 01:19 AM
mysterious.....
View Aria_Water Talent's Photo Album
Aria_Water Talent's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: AFK
Aria_Water Talent has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
hmmm...
*reads all about roleplay*
ok I decided.
ill be joining later, so save a spot.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:29 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

haha, okay. will do.

siggie by twi! thanks~

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-13-2014 at 01:59 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:43 AM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 

ok im officially joining in five minutes or so
Old 03-13-2014, 01:53 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

im going to fill my third spot, because its just sitting there in a corner gathering dust....

Name: Sven (yes I am frozen obsessed and the reference is intended) Richards
Personality: he is a lot more serious then people think. he's also very brave (but, what would you expect out of a guy?)
Appearance: do later
Did any of your characters siblings get lost on the island?: nope, I don't have any more room for that...
Other: been on the island for a solid month, hasn't earned his nickname yet.

(aria, when are you joining?)

siggie by twi! thanks~

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-13-2014 at 02:00 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:06 AM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase

right now!

name: lace (her mom is.... I don't know) tournes
personality: cautious
appearance: brunette hair that's always in a ponytail, piercing hazel eyes.
did any of your characters get lost on the island to?: no sorry
other: been at the island since she was..... six

Last edited by Aria_Water Talent; 03-13-2014 at 02:14 AM. Reason: fluked on appearance... sorry
Old 03-13-2014, 02:44 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

ive got almost all my characters appearances right here.

lucyy.jpg
moon falcon.PNG

ill get sven tomorrow
Old 03-13-2014, 03:59 PM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase

wow..
no one posted but you Kenzie?
I thought it would go better
Old 03-13-2014, 04:48 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(yeah I know. but im going to start, hopefully someone will see it...)
Moon falcon:
I'm walking around, my torn up dress slightly blowing around in the dry breeze. The ground is dry from the lack of rain. I like walking around here, it's one thing I really enjoy at times. I see my favorite tree then, and I decide to climb it. I've gotten good at climbing.
Anyway, as soon as I reach the top of the tree, I get right in the middle on it's bed of leaves and lie down. The sky is always so beautiful at night...I think to myself. That's actually how I got my name. The first part, is because I love looking at the night sky. The second part, is because I've grown up to be tough. I may look delicate, but, in reality, I'm not. I never have been, either.
I was looking at the sky, slightly dozing off. Then, coming out of nowhere, I hear a voice call out.
"Hey."
I sit up as fast as possible, and I see the new guy. He's only been here a month, but he's been trying to prove himself. His name is Sven.
"Wha-" I say, almost falling through the leaves. "Sven, how did you find me?" I ask him.
He isn't very quick to respond. But he does, eventually. "Oh, umm..." He starts, but I know that he knows that I'm still waiting for an answer. "Well, Saber said that you were at you're favorite tree, and I knew where it was, so I decided to pay you a little visit." He finally said. "If you wouldn't mind."
I shrugged. It wouldn't hurt to have him around, I thought. "Okay," I started to speak, "lay next to me." I gently patted the leaves next to me. And he did, slightly hesitating. "Sven, don't be shy." I laughed. He just lied right down then, and I could tell he was relieved that he didn't have to hesitate around me. I knew he didn't need to, but he didn't for some reason. He always seems to think things have to be awkward between us, but they don't.
I let myself down on the leaves and relaxed and tried to get everything off my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sven:
I was laying there with Star, (he calls her that too.) just looking at the all the stars and the moon. I understood why she liked it, it was relaxing. But I was doing anything far from that. I had no idea what I was feeling, but something just didn't feel right. Even though she had told me that I didn't have to hesitate, but it really didn't help much. I didn't want to say anything, because I know that Star doesn't like talking about feelings much. I just kept my mouth shut. I know I'm usually the same way, I think feelings are cheesy, but I felt like I had to tell someone, anyone, but still, I kept my mouth from speaking without thinking about it.
Just keep your mouth shut, Sven. I sighed. You're not going to get anything off your chest with her. Not now, not ever. I just kept my eyes fixed on the moon, and tried to relax and forget about the awkwardness. Forget about everything.
Old 03-13-2014, 04:56 PM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie_Lightningripple View Post
(yeah I know. but im going to start, hopefully someone will see it...)
yeah I don't think a two person roleplay would work....
Old 03-13-2014, 05:12 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

yeah, I agree, aria.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:13 PM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase

ill maybe be starting later, but not right now
Old 03-13-2014, 05:44 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(okay)
Moon falcon:
Sven and I were laying there, on the top of the tree, and I turned my head to look at him. I could immediately tell that he was thinking very hard about something. He sighed, but his face was looking straight up, and I could tell he was really keeping his focus on the moon. But, I just knew that I had to say something.
"Sven, listen," I began. He was still looking at the moon. "I really think there's something you need to talk about." He looked at me, surprised because apparently I had just read his mind. There was a moment of silence just then, but I finally pushed myself to talk again, since he obviously wasn't going to do it.
"I know something's bothering you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sven:
What did she just say? I thought. How did she know? Wait... am I really that easy to understand? In a way, I was relieved that she wanted to talk. But, at the same time, I just knew that if I told her what it was, she would push it off completely. And we both know why. And I respect it, I do. And now she wants to know about it, but she won't once I say what it is. I just know it.
I really felt conflicted. I had never, in my whole life, been hit with this much emotion before. It's like, I felt like I had to tell her. But the other half of my brain kept saying that I have to keep it in. I had no idea what to do or what to say.
"It's..." I continue, but I cannot push my mouth to keep talking. Everything just keeps getting awkwader and awkwarder by the minute. I sigh again and brush the hair out of my eyes. "There's nothing wrong with me. I'm fine." I immediately felt guilty. I just lied to my best friend.

Moon falcon:
"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm fine." Sven said. A look of guilt crossed his face. He's just not gonna admit it.
"Well, okay, I guess." I said. "I'll just leave you be." I started climbing down, mostly because I didn't know what to do next. I finally got back on the ground, and walked away. I don't know why he stopped, when he was just about to tell me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sven:
"Well, okay, I guess. I'll just leave you be." Star said, just as she started to climb back down.
I couldn't help but think. Why? Why'd I have to lie to her? I felt even more guilty then ever now. I wished I had went ahead and told her.
I would have been much better off if I had finally gotten it off my chest then if I lied to her. Which I did, but I wouldn't feel so guilty like I do now. I thought, as I climbed down the tree so I could follow her. I have a lot of explaining to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon falcon:
I sat down next to the pond and took my shoes off. Then I put my feet in the warm water. It felt good on them, because my shoes aren't the most comfortable. I hear a walking sound behind me. I turned around as fast as I could. It was Sven.
"What are you doing here?" I asked, putting my arms on my knees.

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-16-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: merge posts
Old 03-14-2014, 12:29 AM
mysterious.....
Awards Showcase

gonna start in a few minutes.....
Old 03-14-2014, 12:53 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Sven:
"What are you doing here?" Star said, I knew that she would have some hard feelings towards me. I wasn't going to blame her.
"I really need to apologize." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Okay," she said.
"I'm sorry I lied." I said.
"Okay, I didn't know you lied. But, why? Just why, Sven?"
"I know we both feel the same way about talking about feelings. I know you think it's cheesy, I know I think it's cheesy. And I didn't want to talk to you about it if you were just going to push me and my feelings off."
"Wait, you think that?" She started. "You know I wouldn't. I mean, yes I think feelings are cheesy, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't listen." She said.
"I know, you're right." I started, "Can we just forget about this?" I said, still feeling uncomfortable.