PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering > Out to Lunch

Out to Lunch Archives for various Shops and Tailors threads.

Old "Throwback" & "Sunny" Styles

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I agree Mia, but then the emphasis would not have been on post office (diamond) items. Booooo NC Booooo!!
Old 06-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
"Tink Hammer" or "Neverlanda Jones"?

Is Sunny a Gumshoe or a Hard-boiled Detective? Or what? An archaeologist-adventurer perhaps?

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 06-03-2012, 04:04 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I like "Neverlanda Jones" the best out of the two names, Stormy.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by JovialOne View Post
I agree Mia, but then the emphasis would not have been on post office (diamond) items. Booooo NC Booooo!!
Of course, it's about the money. It's the American way.....

Thanks again for posting these Iris! I looked up the site and it was fascinating. I love the drawing they posted of how the theater will look. I made a comment hoping we could get those stone ovens for our own homes!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 301759_164027347061544_954846351_n.jpg (49.9 KB, 41 views)

Last edited by Mia Lightningwillow; 06-03-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Cool! Thanks for showing us that Mia!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:03 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post

Thanks again for posting these Iris! I looked up the site and it was fascinating. I love the drawing they posted of how the theater will look. I made a comment hoping we could get those brick ovens for our own homes!
I love that! I hope we get quite a bit of that furniture for our homes. I really love the table with the drawers and the hanging spoons on the wall! I know I'd love to have some new kitchen/tea time stuff so my fingers are firmly crossed that we get some of this stuff!

As for the preview outfits, I'm not all about them. They're okay, and the throwback is certainly cute, but I probably won't get all of either.

BPP
Old 06-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Lightningwillow View Post
I love the drawing they posted of how the theater will look. I made a comment hoping we could get those stone ovens for our own homes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup PollenPuff View Post
I love that! I hope we get quite a bit of that furniture for our homes. I really love the table with the drawers and the hanging spoons on the wall! I know I'd love to have some new kitchen/tea time stuff so my fingers are firmly crossed that we get some of this stuff!
I agree, the oven is just adorable and the table is to-fly-for.
Iris needs some kitchen furniture to decorate her home with, and that stone oven would really fit the image of a cozy little cottage

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 06-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Mia I was thinking, if you have enough rocks?? Hmm I bet we could kinda make that rock oven? Thanks for posting that sketch, its looks really cool!
Old 06-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Dream*Love*Music
View Daisy Rainbowgarden's Photo Album
Daisy Rainbowgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Angelic
Daisy Rainbowgarden has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
OMG! I am a huge fan of the 1950's, as it is my favorite era. I was so excited, a tear came out of my eye when I saw the outfit! XD, and when I saw the other outfit, my heart leaped with joy! I love ankle boots, I absolutely ADORE them and now Daisy gets to wear them! Lucky her. Even though they are a bit mainlandish, they are absolutely stylish, you have to admit!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Mist Loves To Tinker!!!!
View mist star's Photo Album
mist star's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Happyy
mist star has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Heart Fashion

Those outfits I really like them both but i can't wait to mix and match them ... I am known for mixing and matching and dying my fashions.. I sure love how they both look... Can't wait see what we all come with when we change up styles and colors... Hehe Mist loves fashion divas..Those outfits are to fly for...
Mist loves to tinker..