PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Prism's Pixie Spa

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
News Prism's Pixie Spa

Welcome to Prism and the new Pixie Spa!

The new shop was added
March 13, 2013
Pixie Standard Time 12:20 pm

In the shop you can change:

- Wings (shape and wing colors, the colors depend of your talent)
- Face expressions and skin colors
- Eye colors

The members can buy with ingredients and diamonds and non members just with diamonds.

Are you excited? What you think about?

Last edited by Sweet Cupcake; 03-15-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: added map image
Old 03-13-2013, 07:39 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I wonder if this means there will be fewer choices in the "create a fairy" stuff. They took away most of the hair before, now that you can buy/change all the other features I hope they don't reduce the other choices too
Old 03-13-2013, 07:42 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I am very disappointed about the new shop. Our fairies are unique and one of a kind and I will not change my fairies faces or eye color. I remember a thread a while back about a spa and the NC told her that they wouldn't do it because our fairies are one of a kind. I wonder why they had a change of heart?

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 03-13-2013, 07:47 PM
Just glow with it! :)
View _Maggie_'s Photo Album
_Maggie_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: fairyish
_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust
Light Talent
I agree with Stormy. I wouldn't change Maggie's appearance; I mean out fairies are unique and it just wouldn't be the same if they looked different. (Haha, that sounded rather funny ) it really is quite disappointing.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:49 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I second that Stormy!!

We are all beautiful just the way we are. They are sending the wrong message
to young girls and boys who play PH, that it is alright to change the way you look
just for change. In RL changing your face is plastic surgery and kids should
not have that done.I do not have any problem with changing your fairy's eye
color that's okay.

~Twi
Old 03-13-2013, 08:19 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Wow, they really did it.
I honestly never thought they would make a shop that allowed you to change your fairy so drastically. I also remember that thread your talking about Stormy. Maybe that's there they got the idea?

I'm not too thrilled about this shop. And now that they bring it up, something as trivial as a different facial expression should available to all fairies/players to change for free. It doesn't really make sense that our fairies faces are frozen and they have to buy a new expression. Wings have always looked too similar for me to really notice a difference, so that seems like a waste to me. The eye color is a little more noticeable, but still not worth it. I also feel the changing of skin colors is a little inappropriate. Maybe they will let us change our names soon too?
Old 03-13-2013, 08:23 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 

_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Maybe they will let us change our names soon too?
I wouldn't doubt it, Rin! I never thought they would add a shop to change our faces so I won't be surprised if they add a "name change" section to the new shop.

Old 03-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I'm totally agree with all you... the only expression that this shop changed was of the my real face of this-> for this->

I'm very dissapointed... This shop for me is a place that i just will use for trade ingredients...

Old 03-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yes Rin, I was asking about that too but they told me "no" at least for now. I actually wouldn't mind if I could just hide my own name the way I have the option to hide other players' names to see the screen better. The trouble is that one of my fairies was created as a joke a long time ago when my mom was still convincing me to like Pixie Hollow but I didn't know what it was yet, and her fairy name is just to be funny; we can't delete fairies anymore and this is my only account; I don't want to lose the items and clothes by creating a new account and my other (not a joke) fairy is my "real" fairy (the one I would never change because she's like a little person) so I wouldn't want to lose her by switching accounts.

Basically...I love my fairies but now that I'm really into Pixie Hollow I would like a chance to fly my other fairy without it being a joke, and give her personality a chance to shine so changing or hiding our names would be fantastic.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:12 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
pixie hollow is my first online game and I didn't understand that I had choices in the facial expression when we made Indigo. We also didn't know that the talent choice would indicate the color of our wings, house, etc. So I picked a skin tone that doesn't look good with yellow. Since keeping in the "theme" of my fairy's talents is important to me, I am glad I can change her tone to something that will look better with her wardrobe.

however, I'd rather not have that option, all things considered. I think the message it sends is not worth the benefits.

*Twink*
Old 03-13-2013, 09:37 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

I do think they are taking a wrong message out with this, but i would love to make my wings more blue and for my eyes. I MIGHT change the face depending on what they look like.... Other than that it might not be that much of a bad message because i think more teenagers go on pixie hollow than kids.... of course i am NOT a teenager. So.... yeah. I cant get on pixie hollow to see it right now but i would if i could
Old 03-13-2013, 09:47 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I like the feature on how we can change eye color, I LOVE that! It's like we can change our fairies eyes to suite the season. Autumn - Brown, dark brown, yellow. Spring - Purple, pink, bright blue, green. Winter - Dark blue, dark green, black. I am fairy glad they didn't add red, I've seen a few Vampire pixie's asking for red eyes, they just gave them cherry brown.

The face expressions, I'm not crazy for them. It would be a shame if a child bought her fairy a expression she thought was pretty, and she didn't know it was a ''expression'' and a bunch of rude fairies come along and make fun of her face. I've seen a cross-eyed face there, it would be really sad if a child bought that face not noticing how crossed the eyes really are, and get bullied about it. Speaking of bully-fairies, they might make fun of a fairy because she might look different than them. Since Disney is an international company, a child who is from a different country might get bulled on how her fairy looks by other players, and she'll go and change what's unique about her. So sad.

When a few members said ''We would like a few more advantages than free-players'' Disney took it wrong! They just increased prices of non-members to make the Members feel better. And now I am seeing more than ever members on the game complaining it's too unfair.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I second that Stormy!!

We are all beautiful just the way we are. They are sending the wrong message
to young girls and boys who play PH, that it is alright to change the way you look
just for change. In RL changing your face is plastic surgery and kids should
not have that done.I do not have any problem with changing your fairy's eye
color that's okay.

~Twi
Yes the only thing I WILL change is Olivia's eye color to BLUE, that's the only thing I ever really wanted! For that I am grateful. ~Olivia
(When I can log in!!)
Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase

Here is what Kit said:

Quote:
The new shop is a Pixie Spa where you can change your eye color, wings, and more! It still needs some work though so it will be coming out another day. A lot of pixies got a preview this morning! ~Kit

Old 03-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I think I might change a few features of my fairies, but I will have to look at it first. Currently I am unable to log in. It keeps going back to the "We're Tinkering Away!" message.
Thank you for sharing this though, Cupcake! This is all I know of the new features so far.

~Cat

EDIT: I am now able to log in, but not get on one of my fairies. Grrr!
EDIT 2, in reply to Stormy: I wonder what day they mean? Tomorrow? Next week? I never have liked previews...

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!

Last edited by vetcat1234; 03-13-2013 at 10:35 PM.