PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Meadows

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: What is your favorite PH meadow?
Springtime Orchard 13 30.23%
Cherryblossom Heights 13 30.23%
Treetop Bend 9 20.93%
Neverberry Thicket 10 23.26%
Dewdrop Vale 16 37.21%
Palm Tree Cove 8 18.60%
Neverfruit Grove 8 18.60%
Sunflower Gully 15 34.88%
Acorn Summit 9 20.93%
Cottonpuff Field 8 18.60%
Maple Tree Hill 14 32.56%
Pumpkin Patch 11 25.58%
Chilly Falls 11 25.58%
Evergreen Overlook 7 16.28%
Snowcap Glade 11 25.58%
Havendish Square 12 27.91%
Fairy Tale Theater 7 16.28%
The Tearoom 16 37.21%
The Ballroom 14 32.56%
Fairy Coliseum 6 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2015, 09:02 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
My Favorite Meadow is Animal Coliseum (does that count?)

If that don't count, then Dewdrop Vale!
Old 04-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Looking back at my choices from last year, I wouldn't change them in the slightest. As I didn't post any comment last time, I hope you don't mind me doing this now. ^^

I always loved how Springtime Orchard was decorated for the events, especially during the End-of-Summer Sparkler. I always thought it would be the perfect place to gather and watch a fireworks show.

Treetop Bend would be my preferred place for a Fairy Home. It's just so calm and peaceful up among the elegantly curved branches. The sunbeams would peak through the gaps in the canopy, and the only sounds would be the rustling of leaves and the occasional chirping of a visiting bird.

Neverfruit Grove is such a perfect place to enjoy summer in! The sweet scent of ripened berries and the distant buzzing of bees is what first comes to mind when thinking of this meadow.

Finally, I find Evergreen Overlook to be the cosiest meadow. Putting on a muffler and a caterpillar fur coat, Alexia would sit on one of the tree's branches and take in the refreshing scent of pine, and feel the crisp frosty air on her cheeks.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 04-21-2016, 06:53 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
So many magical meadows.
But my favorites were Sunflower Gully, Neverberry Thicket. Kind of echoing what Popcorn said, some of the winter spots just had a beautiful "hush" to it. And the big pine tree in Evergreen Overlook was awesome, and tall.
I loved the water in Sunflower Gully. Anyone remember people playing Mermaid there?
And Neverberry Thicket was just an overall favorite look and place to be.

Old 05-01-2016, 07:38 PM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Like so many others have said, I loved every meadow. So much detail. I voted for Dewdrop Vale because it was the first one I flew in and I loved the background music. Though I did especially love Dewdrop Vale, Neverberry Thicket, Springtime Orchard, and Acorn Summit. The Autumn Revelry with the blue snow and the End-Of-Summer-Sparkler decorations were gorgeous!
Rosey xoxo