PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old A Pixie Roleplay: Two Worlds Colliding

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:03 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lia:
The snake looked like it was really upset right after Schelly threw pixie dust on it. It looked like it could have bit one of us.
"Okay.... now please get it away. I'm really scared of snakes!"
Old 03-15-2014, 02:38 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Is it too late to join? I just loved reading it so far!

My Form:
Name: Bethany (Beth) Meyers
Appearance: Hazel eyes, few freckles, wavy chocolate brown hair that is super thick. She is very thin and pale with rosy cheeks.
Personality: She's sweet and caring, and sometimes quiet, though she loves to get in on the action and make friends.
Talent As A Fairy: Garden

Beth

I walked home from the grocer carrying a bag of groceries. As I walked, my friend Destinee rang her bell from her bike and smiled. I waved, but forgot I was holding the bag and dropped it. My groceries spilled everywhere!
I began picking stuff up, carefully placing them in the paper bag. I reached for the last loaf of bread and I saw something glowing above it. It looked like a tiny human with wings, and she had a golden dress. "Is that... a fairy?" I breathed. The small fairy jingled and flew away.
"Wait!" I called. "Come back little fairy!" I ran after the fairy, who took me several blocks to the street where my friend Ella lived. The fairy made a jingling sound and I followed it right into Ella's house.
Ella and a few other girls from my neighborhood were inside. They were arguing about whether or not fairies were real.
"They are..." I whispered. The golden fairy flew into the center of where we were standing and it grew silent. Suddenly the room began to glow a blueish color and we disappeared.
I landed hard on my back on something wooden. I rubbed my head and went to go fix my wings. Wait, my wings?
"Welcome to Pixie Hollow, fairies, it is time for you to choose your talent." The golden fairy, who once seemed so small was my height. I looked around, seeing many others, including my friends. We all had wings and tiny clothes made out of nature.
Golden mushrooms appeared out of the ground in a circle. Fairies came down and placed objects on them. We took turns going around the circle, finding our talent. I saw a very pretty tulip across the circle and walked towards it. I picked it up, and it grew taller in my hand. It's beautiful!
"Garden talents, welcome your newest member, Bethany!" The golden fairy said.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Welcome, Jenny. Do you need a recap, or are you all caught up?

Skye
"Okay.... now please get it away. I'm really scared of snakes!" Lia shrank away from the now angry water snake.
I tried flicking a little pixie dust into the water, hoping something will happen. A whirlwind began to swirl, nearly blowing us all off the boat.
"Skye! Stop it!" My friends cried out.
"Sorry!" It took me a while, but I finally made the wind stop. "Destinee! You have animal talent, can you do something?"
Old 03-15-2014, 08:17 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Thanks, Glory! I'm all caught up, but I'm a bit confused on the boat/snake part. That's why I left it out. Would you mind explaining please?
Old 03-15-2014, 08:41 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Basically, the queen put us in a leaf boat on our way to find the Black Veils. The snake was just because I got bored, and wanted to make something exciting happen. So I made it so that a water snake appeared, and now they're all trying to get rid of it.
Looking back, I kind of regret doing that. Let's just get rid of the snake fast.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:16 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

(sorry I didn't post sooner, and also, I did kinda forget about Destinee )
Destinee:
"Destinee! You have animal talent, can you do something?" Skye said, panicking.
"Me? I hardly even know what animal talent is." I said, but I decided I would try anyway.
"Um.... Mr. Snake?" I asked it.
"Mister? I am a lady!" Was it's response.
"What the?" I asked, backing away. I turned to the others. "Did you hear what I just heard?"
Okay, I'm officially losing it.
Old 03-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Alice:
While Destinee was trying to get the snake to go away, I looked out of the side of the boat and found a reed. I picked it up and made it into a flute. I played, and the snake tired from my melody. I said, "Quick, let's go! The snake will wake up soon!"
Old 03-16-2014, 12:40 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Alice made a reed flute to sing a lullaby for the snake. We rowed as fast as we can to get far away from the snake so it doesn't wake up and attack us.

As we drifted farther and farther away from the snake, I began to wonder who that evil group was. I knew it had to do with something black.

Later, a bird approached us. Somehow, I can understand what he's saying. I think he's saying something about a waterfall straight ahead of us. "Probably just nothing!" I said. After all, It's a BIRD!
Old 03-16-2014, 08:47 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Yes, clovers instead of leaves today. Happy St. Patrick's Day!)

Willow
"Probably just nothing," Ella waved it off. "It's just a bird."
I frowned. I wasn't so sure about that... if that snake proved anything, it was that we had to be careful. I strained my ears.
A slow rushing sound came into my ears. At first it was so faint I thought I'd imagined it, but it slowly grew louder. It sounded like the crash of a lot of water...
"Um, I don't think that bird was lying..." I said slowly. "I think I hear a waterfall just up ahead..."
Old 03-17-2014, 05:20 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

( that's an irish jig haha)
Lia:
"A waterfall?" I looked in front of us, and sure enough. There was a waterfall, and we were approaching it quickly. "What do we do?" I shouted.
(sorry its too short)
Old 03-22-2014, 12:43 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
I heard the sound of a rushing waterfall. Then I began to see it.

I would've screamed but I didn't this time. "I'll fly down and see if there's anything at the bottom." I said. "You guys try to stop the boat from going down."

I flew down the waterfall. My flying patterns are a little rusty but I have to do this!
Old 03-22-2014, 12:54 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Skye

"But even if there's something on the bottom, we'll still have to fall a long way!" I called out, but Eve was already gone. I turned frantically to the others. "Even if we survive the fall, we can't swim as fairies!"
"We have to find a way to stop this boat!" One of the other girls cried out.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:45 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Lia:
"How are we going to stop the boat now?!" I shout, unsure of what to do next.
Old 03-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I rushed down the waterfall. I heard that fairy wings can't get wet but I was fairly close to the steamy waterfall and my flying patterns are rusty.

I flew as fast as I could down the fall. I saw land but it was too far down.

I rushed up the falls to tell the others that they have to fly down but the boat was really close to the fall and and I'm not a fast flyer.

"Fly down!" I shouted before I got up. "There's land!"
Old 03-29-2014, 05:13 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Skye

I saw Eve flying back up, shouting something frantically. But she was too far away and we couldn't hear over the roar of the waterfall.
Without thinking, I flew out of the boat to meet her. I gasped as I felt the power in my own wings. I've never moved so fast in my life. It was amazing!
I flew to Eve so fast, we nearly crashed. "There's land! We have to fly down!" She yelled.
"Got it!" I flew back up, reaching the others in seconds. "We have to get out of the boat! There's land at the bottom," I told them.
Would we be able to make it down?