PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow is coming back! (Rumors)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:33 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenelopeRaindrop View Post
OMG are you just messing or is it true?

Today I went to see the new movie with my sister ( we wanted to bring back old memories ) we saw the never council and of course the Pixie Dust Mill and the colosseum also the whole movie gave me a hint that Pixie Hollow might come back . Also another fairy here said that so now I understand her!!! Either Disney gave us a hint through the movie or they just want to brake our pixie hearts by giving hopes up for no reason . Well I really do hope they will bring the Hollow back ( hopefully with our accounts but I won't mind if they don't bring them though ) . Anyway , hopes up and cross those wings fairies !!!
If it comes back I would imagine we would all have to start from scratch which is sad but the Hollow would be back so not that sad. One never knows with Disney perhaps they would allow old Fairies to jump start their old Fairy........... one never does know with Disney.
Keep the faith fairies.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:18 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post
Posted by Rose on April 21, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Well I emailed and called Disney and they said it’s coming back in mid or late 2014. THIS IS TRUE !!!

I saw this from Rose on Marigold's Page "Fight to Save Pixie Hollow".

Lets keep our fingers crossed my Dears.
Wow Dawn~! This is amazing! It comes as such a shock to me that i have a hard time believing it, but I 110% trust you. And 2014 is this year !!!!
Just to clarify, did they say they might reopen it or they will reopen it? I'm so excited~! But there's a little part of me that's still kind of afraid to believe it, considering what Disney has done to us so far, but nonetheless I trust you. Thank you so much for emailing them and telling us~

Edit: *reads through Dawn's post again* Oh wait, you didn't email them? I'm confusing myself @.@
Old 04-23-2014, 12:02 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
View carolite's Photo Album
carolite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: AFK
carolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queencarolite met the Queen
Water Talent Water Talent
OMG!! It's coming back! It's coming back! Spread the news! I hope they will add in a trade system.
I had a dream that pixie hollow was coming back and everyone was chatting in the havendish square! Oh it was heaven! They also added in a secret room. I went in the secret room and that's when everything goes creepy. I saw a note that said "If you jump or touch the stream, you will disappear." *shivers* I was so curious of what will happen if I jump in it. So I jumped in it while shouting out "YOLO!!!" And the room kicked me out and I went back in Havendish Square.
Old 04-23-2014, 01:11 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolite View Post
OMG!! It's coming back! It's coming back! Spread the news! I hope they will add in a trade system.
I had a dream that pixie hollow was coming back and everyone was chatting in the havendish square! Oh it was heaven! They also added in a secret room. I went in the secret room and that's when everything goes creepy. I saw a note that said "If you jump or touch the stream, you will disappear." *shivers* I was so curious of what will happen if I jump in it. So I jumped in it while shouting out "YOLO!!!" And the room kicked me out and I went back in Havendish Square.
Were you able to get back into the room? I had a similar dream about Pixie Hollow coming back with people talking in Havendish Square. There was a green bar that talked about what was going on in the new PH and my fairy was dressed as a new arrival. (2012 version, not 2009.) Her talent was animal, based on the belt she was wearing. She also had 2009 fairy clothes in her inventory. In the dream, I don't think she checked the map, but I remember there were buttons on the bottom of the screen.
Old 04-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Ooh I sincerely hope something happens this year, how awesome would it be that we are still here, on a fan forum, ready to jump in again?
Old 04-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56GreyJars View Post
Wow Dawn~! This is amazing! It comes as such a shock to me that i have a hard time believing it, but I 110% trust you. And 2014 is this year !!!!
Just to clarify, did they say they might reopen it or they will reopen it? I'm so excited~! But there's a little part of me that's still kind of afraid to believe it, considering what Disney has done to us so far, but nonetheless I trust you. Thank you so much for emailing them and telling us~

Edit: *reads through Dawn's post again* Oh wait, you didn't email them? I'm confusing myself @.@
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, my happy scream is over. Sorry if I busted anyone's eardrums. I'm just SOOOOO excited and happy!
Old 04-23-2014, 12:16 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Fingers crossed

Yes my Dears it is wonderful news. The very day it reopens I will buy a membership regardless of price ( at least my Dad says he will) so I am very pumped. I know I was a negative Nellie but I was only going with what my gut knows about Disney. If it were anyone else I would have been 100% on the reopening of PH kick.
So remember my Dears tell your friends to buy memberships as that was still a problem with the last session of Pixie Hollow and we don't want to give Disney cause to rethink closing it once it reopens.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Stella Suspeck
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

Water Talent
This is not to bring down anyone's mood at all, in fact I'm very posiive and optimisic that our Hollow will reopen, but just to be triple sure, how do we know Marigold's post is reliable?
Old 04-23-2014, 02:19 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56GreyJars View Post
This is not to bring down anyone's mood at all, in fact I'm very positive and optimistic that our Hollow will reopen, but just to be triple sure, how do we know Marigold's post is reliable?
It was Rose who posted it on Marigold's page. Rose is a good person but if no one knows her I can understand your doubts. I feel good about this as Rose is a loyal Pixie Hollow Fairy.
Old 04-23-2014, 02:25 PM
Stella Suspeck
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post

It was Rose who posted it on Marigold's page. Rose is a good person but if no one knows her I can understand your doubts. I feel good about this as Rose is a loyal Pixie Hollow Fairy.
Well Dawn, I completely trust you. So if you trust her then I do too
thank you for answering my question~
Old 04-23-2014, 02:37 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm sooo good at PHF's Arcade!
View Amethyst Tulipwillow's Photo Album
Amethyst Tulipwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: BerryNice
Amethyst Tulipwillow is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
rose!

:::: Rose, Rose who?
Old 04-23-2014, 02:45 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolite View Post
two questions:

1. In the dream, were you a fairy?

2. You have an active imagination, don't you?
Old 04-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
Rainbow

Wow Dawn! This is great news; my sisters are jumping for joy!
Old 04-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH!!!! This is the best news ever!!! I can't wait!!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 07:22 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
When the Hollow returns we will have to have the biggest best-est longest Hollow party the Hollow has ever seen.