PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the adventures of the winter woods (a pixie roleplay)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Oh sorry, Kenzie! I didn't see your last post at the end. )

Heath:
I stumbled out of bed. I put on a simple dress as soft as snowflakes, and did my hair in a pony tail. I couldn't resist putting a pale blue ribbon in. I'm quite a fashion-forward fairy!
I decided to explore before going to the Winter Tearoom for breakfast. I flapped my wings over to a lovely area, apparently called the Border. Not far away was the Autumn Woods, where the Warm Fairies lived. There was a bent log that served as the bridge. Below it was half of a frozen and running river. It was so pretty here. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a bunny. I got up.
I had been so focused on following the fluffy white snow hare that I hadn't noticed a fairy right in front of her. I nearly bumped into her wings, but she turned around just in the nick of time. "Hello!" I smiled. I studied the fairy's facial features. She had white shoulder length hair worn down. A part of it was clipped back with a snow lily barrette. She had a bubbly yet slightly mischievous half smile. One of her ice blue eyes was partially covered with hair.
"Hi! I'm Dahila. What's your name?" Asked the fairy.
"I'm Heath," I replied happily. Her facial expression changed to a toothy grin. I smiled.
Just then, a horn sounded. "What's that?" I inquired worriedly.
"The sound of a new arrival!" Dahila's wings fluttered a little. "Come on, follow me!" She took off like a rocket. I easily overtook her, because of my wings.
A short while later, we arrived at the Pixie Dust Tree, just as a fairy was forming from the golden pixie dust. The last time I had been here, yesterday, I was the one being born. Now I was watching as a mere bystander. But it was honestly exciting!
"Hello?" The new arrival questioned. I grinned ear to ear, not even noticing I had squeezed Dahila's hand too hard. She let out a whimper and released. I hastily apologized. Though I'm a young fairy, I knew the new arrival would love the Winter Woods just as much as I do.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:29 AM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Dahila:
My wings started glowing as soon as the new fairy's did. I knew just what that meant. Periwinkle, another frost fairy, her wings sparkle the same way when she is around her sister. I slowly flew towards the new fairy.

Rosa:
I turned around to see another fairy. Her wings we're doing the same thing mine were.
"Hello?" I said. The other fairy smiled at that.
Suddenly, an owl flew in with a sparrow man on it. He looked at me and the other fairy. He turned to another fairy. "Take them to The Keeper."
"Hi! I'm Periwinke!" The fairy said.
"Hi, I'm Rosa." I said.
"That's Dahila. She's been here for a while now." Periwinkle said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Sorry Hazel!)
Dahila:
I looked behind me at Heath. Then I said:
"Peri, can Heath come with us?" I asked, hoping she'd say yes. I thought she'd love to see it.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 05-11-2013 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:36 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Evergreene
The Winter Woods' Fairy Tale Theater is located near the "Havendish Square" of the Winter Woods. (At least, that's what I've heard Warm Fairies call it.) While nearing the theater, I noticed a big commotion over by the Pixie Dust Well. Instinctively, I had thought that Lyria had arrived with an entourage. I hurriedly flew over.
Flying closer, I saw everyone crowded around two fairies... whose wings were sparkling. I gasped. I didn't recognize either fairy--had I really missed two new arrivals?

Last edited by popcorn1234; 05-19-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:22 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Rosa:
I flew up, above the treetops. It was so wintry and pretty! But when I looked closely, I could see green. It made me wonder. But I flew back down, anyway.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:16 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(I've been meaning to post on this thread...)

Heath:
Dahila asked if I could come with them to meet the intriguing "Keeper". His name sounded so mysterious! Was he a warm fairy or a frost, old or young? Or was he even a fairy at all? My mind was cluttered, a thousand thoughts per second.
I looked at Periwinkle hopefully. She tilted her head to the side, thinking. "All right, she can come."
I hovered above the ground in excitement. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed and hugged Peri. She was ice cold, though her cheeks held a rosy hue. She smiled, knowing she had made me very happy.
"So," I said once I had retained my original attitude, "where does this Keeper live?"
"Oh Heath, Dewey lives in a library. He writes books for a living," Peri replied as I trailed along behind her.
"A library? How icicleriffic is that! What kind of books does he write? Adventure novels, history, fiction?" I gasped, barely containing my thrill.
"Whoa, hold your wings there, Heath!" Peri laughed.
"The Keeper writes about a lot of topics," Said Dahila. "He writes of wings, trees, even how to make frost cakes."
"He does have a good recipe!" Peri agreed. "Maybe I can coax him into having him bake one for us. Would you like that, Rosa? Rosa?"
I looked at Rosa, who hadn't said a word since we left the Pixie Dust Tree. She had flown up, above the trees, most likely admiring the view. Her eyebrow furrowed quizzically, but abruptly shook her head, and came back down. "Oh, yes."
I pondered what Rosa was thinking about. Most likely how Dahila's and Rosa's wings sparkled when they came close together. I had a sneaking suspicion Periwinkle knew what it meant, but didn't say anything. Don't ask, don't tell, I suppose.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:36 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Dahila:
We were flying to the Keeper's library, and I didn't know what to think. I had never been there, so this was the first time I would see it. We finally got there, and there was a HUGE door with a snowflake on it. I was shocked, and I never imagined that it would look like that....
"Dahila?" I heard someone say. "Dahila? Dahila!"
"Wha-What?" I said, coming back to reality. Peri had been trying to get my attention.
"We're here. I'm gonna go see if Dewey is in there, okay?" She asked.
"Okay." I said, smiling.
Just after she went into the library, the Keeper flew in on his baby owl.
"There he is," I whispered to Heath and Rosa.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 05-22-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: fixed stuff.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Name: Lynx
Hair: A spotted gray
Eyes: A gray-blue
Personality: Kind, adventurous, curious.
New arrival : No
( Will post later, along with a picture of her! )

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 05-21-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
( Her picture is in the attatchy. I'm not sure what to write at the moment, so go ahead and interact with her. Pertend she's in the library. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lynx.jpg (42.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 05-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Evergreene
As the fairies flew off to visit the Keeper in his library, I flitted over to Fairy Tale Theater, to see Lyria's showtimes. But, to my surprise, I found the list to be missing!
I quickly ran inside the costume shop, and found Myrtle--the owner.
"Myrtle," I asked, "isn't the warm storytelling talent Lyria coming to preform today?"
"Not sure," answered Myrtle after a pause. "I received a letter from the warm side--Lyria's got a sore throat, and isn't sure she can make it."
I paused, my glow beginning to dim with disappointment. "Oh, okay," I told her. "As long as she'll be alright."
Myrtle gave me a nod, before turning back to a few frosted flowers on a table--no doubt for the next play.
With a sigh, I left the icy igloo-like building. "I can't believe she's not going to make it," I mumbled. "I had planned my whole day around this, and she isn't going to make it?"

Now that Lyria wasn't expected to show, I wondered what else I could do, just before a snowflake-making fairy named Slip flew up to me. "Ever... greene!" she breathed, clearly out of breath. "I... have been... looking... all over ... for you!"
"Sorry, Slip," I told her. "What do you need?"
"First, there were... two... new arrivals--sisters!... and I didn't... see you at... the ceremony!" She told me.
"Yeah, I heard," I replied.
"Second," she continued, "YukiHakuhen... has been looking... for you! She won't say why, but... she just needs you!"
Someone was looking for me? I wondered. Suddenly, I felt silly for goofing off this whole time. "Lead the way!" I told Slip, and we headed off.

(I hope its ok, CookiezPrincess, that I used your character.)

Old 05-22-2013, 02:26 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Dahila:
"Oh, hello!" I heard him say. He always acted friendly from what I heard.
"Hi. I'm Dahila. This is Heath and Rosa."
"OH!!" He said. "New arrival, hmm?"
"Yeah." Rosa said slowly.
"Yes, it is very nice to meet you!!!" He said, shaking Rosa's hand wildly. "Ah! I see, I see." He said. "Well what are you waiting for? Follow me!!"

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 05-22-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Evergreene
Partway through our flight, Slip paused, and started looking around. We were surrounded by evergreen trees.
"Slip?" I asked slowly. "What's going on?"
Slip slowly turned around, her glow turning slightly orange with embarrassment.
"Please tell me we're not lost," I asked. She remained silent. "Please?" I begged. I hate being lost--it gives you the worst feeling!
Slip sighed. "I'm sorry, but all I see are trees... and they all look the same... and they're everywhere."
I sighed, and flew upwards until I could see over the tops of the trees. I couldn't even see the Pixie Dust Tree--a sure sign that we were really far away. The mountain marking the deep Winter Woods area looked... surprisingly small.
That was when I began to feel a sort-of heaviness to my wings. I paused, before flying back down to the ground. I reached behind me, and felt my wings. Pulling my hand away, I saw only two smidges of pixie dust. I groaned.
"Now what's wrong?" asked Slip nervously.
"We're lost," I began, "the mountain is kinda far, and I'm almost out of dust."
Slip groaned, before suddenly gasping in excitement, and digging around in her pocket for something. "I have a snowy owl whistle!" She exclaimed excitedly. "When I blow, a snowy owl will come to our assistance, and we'll be saved!"
I smiled. That did seem like a good idea, but I started to wonder if there were any snowy owls around to hear our call. Suddenly, Slip pulled out something from her pocket. But before she could get a good grip on it, the item went swirling to the ground, just as a breeze picked up. I stared after where I had seen it last--ironically, the whistle looked just like snow.
"That was the whistle, wasn't it?" I asked. Slip floated down to the ground, disappointed in herself.
Was there any way that this could become worse?
Old 06-16-2013, 02:10 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Evergreene
"Well," I told Slip. "The mountain's in that direction. We should probably head back; hopefully we'll make it home sometime before dark."
Slip nodded slowly, and we began to walk.
We hadn't even gotten that far before Slip asked, "Do you think we'll be alright out here?"
I, not wanting to put bad thoughts in either of our heads, answered, "Of course we will."
My voice had faltered just a little bit, but I hoped she didn't notice.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Can someone else please post & continue the story? I don't want this to go inactive!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-04-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:37 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(Ok I will. i was waiting for hazel but I guess I could go on...)
Dahila:
The Keeper had flew up to his snowflake door, and opened it just as soon as Peri was about to open the door on the other side. "Oh, there you are, Dewey! I was just looking for you," Peri said, giggling. "I'm guessing you've already met Dahila, Heath, and Rosa, right?"
"Oh, yes," He said, chuckling. "Come on, follow me into my library! Don't be so shy now!" He said, and Heath went first. I followed close behind Rosa.
Then when we got in, everything was icy and pretty. I heard Rosa shiver, possibly because she wasn't very adjusted to the cold. I could understand it, because whenever someone arrives in the Winter Woods, it takes about a day from them to get used to the freezing cold.
Anyway, it was really beautiful. There were big chunks of ice stacked on top of one another, like a tower of some kind. They were all over. And here and there was alittle bit of snow. We flew foward, and I saw a big snowflake on the ground. "Wow," I said. "Isn't it beautiful?" Peri asked. I was so in awe, I couldn't speak. My thoughts were interrupted when the Keeper started speaking again.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 07-03-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:07 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sorry, I've forgotten about this RP! I haven't had time to post, and now I have no idea where to jump back in...

Last edited by Twinklesky; 07-04-2013 at 12:16 PM.