PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Paint By Numbers

Paint By Numbers Post your tutorial and how-to guides here for the art community!

Old Everything You Need To Know About Paint.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Happy Everything You Need To Know About Paint.

This is one of the 3 programs
I use the most So I decided to make a
guild for it. Its on most computers and free.

Contents (May add new things later.)

• Easy:Animation with paint.
  • Sizing.

Before we go to learning any of the above. First lets learn the tools.
Rest of pictures of buttons coming soon

Freeform Select: You can use this tool to select the picture in a diffrent
shape other then a square. Just say I had a picture of tinkerbell in a picture. The picture was square. I would go around tinkerbell. Making a shape, but not leaving any parts open. Then let go of the mouse left click button. Then copy. Now to decide what you were going to do. Just say I wanted to put it on a disney backround. I would open the picture, and press paste. Moving it where I wanted it.

Select tool: This is the Square tool. You can easily drag stuff around with this but what I found most intresting is that you can use it to invert parts that you want to with it.

Erase tool: My favorite tool. when you erase something it turns it into the primary color. The top color on the pathlete. It also helps in animation. But That will be in the Animation part of this thread.

Fill Bucket: Fills the space where you click with the primary color. Which is good. But make sure you have no empty spaces if your doing something like hair. Or it will be on the skin color to. Then you have to take time to FIND The open spot.

Pick color: This button lets you pick a color from the already made drawing. or already started! You go over the part you want and left click. So If you have a photograph of a apple, you can take all its colors and make a apple, but you might need to keep the " Apple" up on the screen in the corner.

Maginifier: Zooms in in needed spaces, Best used when shading.

Airbrush Tool: Its really just there for effects.I don'tuse it much.

Pencil Tool: Pretty much does the SAME Thing as the brush tool. But a more, rough , smaller , line appears.

Brush Tool: You can draw with it. O.O. Hmm.. You can doodle with it? Nah. Its a dool letting you change the way you draw. I usually use a thick line.

Text Tool: Define the font. Type what you want. Easy to use You can pick if you want it to be the backround color, or transparent it over the already backround, with the bottom tools that pop up when you press it. ^_^

Line tool: Use it to make a straight line. Good to use when Making buildings. Not faces. <---I stil use it for faces.

Circle tool: Make a circle. Have a outline of a circle.

Square: Same as before.

Poligon tool: Again, same.

Poligon: You can make a shape. With your mouse. Double click and it will go directly to the first line, the quickest way. A STRAIGHT LINE Across!!

SAVE ALL FILES IN .PNG . IT WILL KEEP IT CLEAR. I DIDN'T : | So mine have bad quality.

Ok! This is ALWAYS Fun to teach . Now, First Open Paint. Now, Choose your size by
dragging the sides of the picture.Or Using the SIZEING Thing that will be later.

Click the image to view the full version

Now, We use the eclipse tool to a circle. Nothing but a circle. In the middle of the page.
Rember this is EASY Animation. Not Hard. Ill use the thickest line.

Now lets add eyes - with the line tool - and make it smile

Now lets make it yellow.

:O Come back here smiley!

Now for the animation. Please same them as like..Smiley1, Smiley2. Its makes
It easy not to lose it or find it xD. Now, use the Select tool, and go over the smiley with it. Like this, Make sure you use the thing with the RED Outline!

Now. Just move it around the page.If you save it for EVERY Movement, and even the way to the movement, it will be smooth.

If you have animation shop 3, you can put all your clipsin there, and numbered correctly, make a aniation. Animations are saved in GIF Files. Or you
can use lunapic. A site that can animate it. OR Use windows movie maker. But then you can't show us xD.

That is all. now YOU Can create your own smiley aniation! o

Ill make more later.Its 2am.

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-24-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: rehosted pictures
Old 06-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Whispersinthenight
View Whispered's Photo Album
Whispered's Fairy
Whispered has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
This will work, but you need an animation program. Paint.NET does that but more cooler effects vv

Old 06-13-2008, 05:12 PM
Yup
View GagMaster's Photo Album
GagMaster's Fairy
My Mood: Secret
GagMaster has chosen their Fairy magic
Nice guide, but the only animator I Know is the really old Gif animator.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:23 PM
Whispersinthenight
View Whispered's Photo Album
Whispered's Fairy
Whispered has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I used UnFREEz for mine above, and Paint.NET for the pics. UnFREEz doesn't let u choose tranzition time tho.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:24 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Lunapic and Animation Shop 3 are the ones I use.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Is a Fairy
View Nina is Great's Photo Album
Nina is Great's Fairy
Nina is Great has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
cool my bro uses photo shop