PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-29-2014, 01:57 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

"Oooh!" I say. Tintagel! I smirk a little, and walk off to tell Elena the great news. "Oh, Elena!" I say, grabbing her arm "Guess what! Or did someone already tell you?" "Tell me what? I don't even know why everyone's going crazy!" she exclaims. "They're going cuckoo crazy because-" I close my mouth. I look around. I THINK I heard someone say King Arthur's Castle! I hold back a screech and say "We're going to Tintagel! Squee!" I turn around and walk up to Mrs. Benwick. I compose my posture and ask "How long will the trip to Tintagel be?" "Well, that hasn't been figured out yet..." she said sheepishly. "But your tickets are there, so don't worry. You pick them up at around 2:00 sharp, so I think it'll be around 4:15AM. You'll be there for about 12 hours. And 4:15 is just so you get to focus on your medieval studies. I suggest you set your alarm." I'll never be able to wake up that early!I better get an alarm clock.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:10 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Breeanna:
Ugh! Silly flip-flops! Why can't they stay on my feet for once? I ask myself. I know, I shouldn't even be running in flip-flops, but right now I had no choice. I really couldn't afford to go slow right now.
Although, I can honestly say, I don't regret going to the school's vending machines, which I do every morning before class starts. I don't know why I do that, but Crystal thinks that I'm obsessed with vending machine snacks, but I don't think I am. Also, they are pretty good, I guess. But, in all seriousness, that's not what's important right now.
Anyway, I continue to run as fast as I possibly can, despite wearing flip-flops, and also tripping a few times here and there. But I didn't want that slowing me down. Somehow, I actually cared about getting in before the bell rang, which is weird for me. Usually, I never care about it, but this time was... different.
I then run past all the lockers, including mine, before I realized I ran past it, which I didn't mean to do. It takes a few seconds for me to realize what I did, because I had my hand on the doorknob to the classroom before I notice. I ran back to my locker, my flip-flops clapping loudly against the floor. Then, it happens. Right when I open my locker....
RIIING!
I silently moan to myself. Perfect timing. Of course it just had to ring then. I think, as I dig in my locker, no longer caring if I am late or not. I just need all the necessities, since I'm late now anyway. Damage has been done. I think, as I dig until I find my history book, and everything else I might need for the class.
I slam the locker door shut, immediately realizing that I hadn't intended to shut it so loudly. Although, they always shut loudly, so maybe that's why it sounded the way it did.
I slowly drag myself to the class, knowing that the minute that I got in there that I was gonna get lectured. This wasn't the first time that I was late. It had happened before, and the last time before this one I got lectured. And, because of that, I just knew that it was definitely going to happen again. I then find my hand on the doorknob again, and for a brief moment, I hesitate opening the door, but at the same time, I know I have to. I turn the handle and open it as slow as possible. The teacher is talking to the students, but I don't know what he's talking about because I wasn't there at the beginning. Then, right when the door shuts, all eyes are on me. Everyone is staring. Just like on the bus this morning. I want to say something about it, but before I can, the teacher speaks up,
"Miss Hughes, you're late. Again." Way to state the obvious.
"Am I?" I start. "I didn't know. Sorry." I say, sitting down in a seat and staring at the teacher. She looks down and then continues talking about.... whatever it was. I don't know.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:02 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Zeolite

The school day zipped by faster than a speeding bullet. Of course I was daydreaming pretty much in all of my classes. Oh well. At least today is archery. Archery helps me cope with, well, everything. Life, people, myself, and life again.

15 minutes later, I finally arrived at the archery place. One look at the little building and I knew that, while I was here, I was going to be fine. Especially since my teacher is Ms. Alexander. Ms. Alexander is like a second mother to me. She's been a family friend for years.

After the archery class, I went up to my teacher to tell her I wasn't going to be here next week.

"Why, hello Zeolite! How are you doing?" She asked
"I'm doing fine, Ms. Alexander" I said.
"That's nice. Now, what do you need" She said smiling.
"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I am not going to be able to make it to class next week."
"Why is that?"
"Well, my Medieval class is going on a field trip.'' I sigh ''We're going Annual Medieval fair in Tintagel." I said, sadly.
"That's wonderful! Why the long face."

My eyes start to water.

Should I tell her? Oh, heck, she already knows so it doesn't really matter.

"It reminds me of... her" I said, my voice shaking.
"Oh, you poor dear" Ms. Alexander said.

I couldn't hold it back any longer. I burst into tears, crying hard. Ms. Alexander held me, soothing me and comforting me with her kind words.

"There, there. It's alright. I understand why you're feeling this way. But she would want you to go and have a great time. It's alright."

I finally calmed down and promised Ms. Alexander I would go the fair. But as soon as I went home, I went into my room and started to cry again.

Author's Note: You'll learn about "her" in future chapter. I love suspense!!!

What did ya think of this?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 09-08-2016 at 03:40 AM. Reason: More editing and erasing (Zeo was OOC again)
Old 05-30-2014, 02:53 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hey guys! I'm going on a school trip tomorrow, so this will likely be my last time on until Wednesday, when I get back.
Feel free to control my character however you like, as long as you stick to her personality. Go ahead and make Aura interact with any of your characters.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Will do, Nightwish! Have fun on your trip!

Old 05-31-2014, 04:30 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Anyone going to post a chapter or should I post another one?
Old 05-31-2014, 05:09 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

After school got out, Aura and I went to our karate class. Since we were both already black belts, it wasn't a class so much as just a little practice session for us. Next we went off to our fencing class. I loved fencing even more than karate, so I looked forward to it all day long. Well, today I was distracted by thoughts of the medieval fair we were going to.
I was so excited! Getting to go to where King Arthur's castle is rumored to stand! Ahh! I can't wait!!!

As Adette and I walked home from school together, my thoughts strayed back to my dream. It was the same dark figure that always appeared, and he said I was too late again. Too late for what? I got the feeling that I wasn't prepared to battle him though, and that scared me.
"Conn? Penny for your thoughts?" Adette's voice calls me back to the present.
"Hmm? Oh. Just thinking about stuff." I reply vaguely.
"Another dream?" She asks, and I look at her sharply. She shrugs, "You get a certain look when you are remembering one."
"Oh." I reply, then I sigh. "Yes, I had another one. And yes, the dark figure was there again. He keeps saying I'm too late. But I still have no clue what I'm too late for."
"Strange." She replies, "I had another one too, but no dark figure this time. I was trying to escape a huge fire, and then I saw a little girl. I tried to save her... but then I woke up."

We walked in silence for a while.
"Do you think these dreams could... mean something?" She finally asks.
"I have no idea." I reply truthfully, "But I am starting to wonder."

(Sorry they are so short, I don't really know what else to have happen before the field trip.)
Old 05-31-2014, 07:46 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
URL=http://glittertextmaker.info/][/URL]

After I went home, I wrote in my journal.

I met a new friend today, Her name is Crystal.
I met another person also, but I don't know her name.
Tomorrow, we're (By that, I mean the class and I) to a Medieval fair in Tintagel.
Someone also said that we would go to King Arthur's castle.

Then, I thought about texting Crystal. I know we just met and we were in different medieval classes, but I just wanted to know if she was going on the field trip with us or if it was a different time.

U excited for the field trip? I texted.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:28 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Everyfairy here has been writing great chapters!!! Kudos to you all! So, some of you may know that a couple days ago i asked how to make a picture of my OC. Well, I finally made a pic of here but I didn't use the sites you gave me. I used a different one. But I hope you still like her.

P.s. I have two pics of Zeo in here normal outfit, but there is a difference. In one pic she is wearing tennis shoes and in the other she is wearing flats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zeolite Regular and Knight.jpg (49.0 KB, 28 views)
Old 06-01-2014, 03:36 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thumbs up

Rainbowswirls, I was thinking the field trip would be the next week on Wednesday. But if everyone else wants the field trip to be the next day then that's fine with me. Great chap Rainbow, and everyone else participating in this!
Old 06-01-2014, 03:46 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Rainbowswirls, I was thinking the field trip would be the next week on Wednesday. But if everyone else wants the field trip to be the next day then that's fine with me. Great chap Rainbow, and everyone else participating in this!
Thanks!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted!

Kara

A medieval fair! That sounded totally awesome. Maybe we would actually be able to find King Arthur's castle...
"When is the fair?" I asked. I hoped it wasn't, like, a month from now, because I wasn't sure I could wait that long!
"It's tomorrow, actually," the teacher said with a smile.
The entire class erupted into cheers once more. "Awesome!" I said excitedly.
I could barely concentrate for the rest of the day. I've been obsessed with medieval times, castles, and especially knights, for years. Going to Tintagel, where King Arthur's castle was rumored to be hidden, would be a dream come true.
Then I remembered the dreams I've been having for the past few weeks. Was it all connected, somehow? And Crystal and Breeanna, who I knew to be medieval fanatics as well, were having them too.
Maybe it's a sign...

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Do you guys like the pic of Zeo? I know it's not great, it's just I was a bit unsure about the other sites.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:41 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes.
Fourth time it didn't let me post today!
Old 06-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Everyfairy here has been writing great chapters!!! Kudos to you all! So, some of you may know that a couple days ago i asked how to make a picture of my OC. Well, I finally made a pic of here but I didn't use the sites you gave me. I used a different one. But I hope you still like her.

P.s. I have two pics of Zeo in here normal outfit, but there is a difference. In one pic she is wearing tennis shoes and in the other she is wearing flats.
Hmm, I am starting to think my OC pic is too cartoonish. Maybe I should the sites Night Wish suggested. I'll post soon. Get ready for a musical number