PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Why did you choose your talent(s)?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Why did you choose your fairy talent?
I have a passion for my talent. 33 46.48%
It was random. 10 14.08%
I like the color best. 13 18.31%
My favorite fairy has this talent. 7 9.86%
Other (please tell me) 8 11.27%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2013, 05:35 PM
Cinnamon, animal talent
View zuri227's Photo Album
zuri227's Fairy
My Mood: Dreaming
zuri227 is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Why did you choose your talent(s)?

What made you choose your fairy talent(s)?
Old 04-22-2013, 06:12 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Hazel has an interesting backstory. She was named with the help of our Forumers. I had a name/talent contest and the name "Hazel" and "Light Talent" won. I believe there were about 45 or so names to choose from, some listed more than once.
I love being a Light Talent. It makes me feel happier, and bubbly. I also love everything to do with light. I'm actually afraid of the dark! Light is so very fascinating to study scientifically, also. I used to dislike the Light Talents, because I used to dislike Iridessa (no idea why, though.)
Hazel also is a Music Talent. I love music on the Mainland. I play guitar and piano. I love the game Snowy Lullaby--the music is so relaxing. It actually lulls me to sleep instead of the animals! I enjoy listening to music, making music, and thinking about music. It's me!
I can't wait to see what everyone else posts about why they chose their Talent.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:24 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Me + Blue = Obsession for BBBLLLLUUUEEE
Blue + fairies = Water-talent
Water-talent + Silvermist = Cornflower-looking-like-silvermist (Kinda)
Blue + shade of blue = Cornflower (Its a blue flower)

Demonstrated in math!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:31 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Well when I made Twilight Tinker Talent was not an option I wanted
that one because at the time the only Disney fairy I knew was Tinkerbell.
I choose water because of the color and the dewdrop was pretty.
I am not a person by any means. I do love when it rains and riding in a boat is fine,
but going in the water no way.

So when I decided to create another fairy she was going to be a
Tinker Talent, so there you have Ella.

Nightfall I have to say I took the most time in deciding name, talent
and look. I wanted a Light Talent with light skin but dark eyes and hair.
She helps put the stars in the sky, so basically she helps night fall.

~Twi

Last edited by Twilight; 04-22-2013 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
The Quenchiest
View CactusJuicy's Photo Album
CactusJuicy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Asleep
CactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
For Pearl I have always liked water, swimming, the ocean, rain and so on and from the books I always thought being a water talent would be cool.

For Dandelion she was my favorite of the fairies I made from my DS game and she was transferred over from there. (there was one for each talent on there)

And Moonwhisper was created on a whim. I was kind of saving that slot in case they ever came out with fast-flying talents, but I thought that wasn't very likely and I made her. I thought it was a pretty name combination and made her a light talent, always imagining she specialized in moonlight. Then Secret of the Wings came out so I kind of imagine her as a winter light talent, specializing in all forms of "cool" light.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:45 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
For Sarah and Ajay, water was a given. I've never liked swimming(like most fairies!) but I do like to watch water and ride on it. One of the most peaceful things in world to me is sitting on a big rock in a stream or lake and watch the fish, read a book or simply enjoy the wind and lovely look of the water.
My best friend made Oak. She loves the color pink(how ironic, seeing how I don't like it at all; go figure she's my best friend!) and she loves nature and being out in gardens or climbing trees. Being a garden talent seemed the most obvious pick for her fairy to her. It was all her favorite things rolled into one.
Great question/thread Zuri, by the way!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
For me, a tinker-talent fell closer to my heart than any other talent. Problem-solving type tasks are what I enjoy the most, and I like to have everything done perfectly (but still I do mess up quite a lot!). Plus, the first movie was all about Tinker Bell realising that your talent makes you who you are, so I wouldn't mind if my fairy could not visit the Mainland -- who would want to leave such magical place as Never Land??
Though, the color maay have also played a large role in my talent choice. I think it was more of a "bonus", as green would have to be my favorite color.
Leaf is a water-talent as it would have been my second choice.. but that is a whole different story.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 04-23-2013, 12:02 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I chose other.

When I made Ella, I didn't know any of the disney fairies except Tinkerbell, but I thought gardening was the most truly fairy-like talent because that's what fairy folklore has always been about. Quinn Mossmeadow came shortly after and I made him a tinker because I liked the tinker home and this was before you could buy homes that didn't match your talent. Last, I made my merfairy Chloe Rainglimmer. After being in the hollow for a long while and seeing all the movies, I realized the grace of water talents and the soft blues and purple associated with them are my favorite.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I have a fairy of each talent but my 2 faves are garden & water & I have 2 of each of these talents although Snowblossom was created as a snow talent specifically! I enjoy gardening & also loved the talent colors best for both garden & water talents. I am a true animal lover but they are my least favorite talent colors lol...

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 04-23-2013, 12:45 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Wink Why that talent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuri227 View Post
What made you choose your fairy talent(s)?
Stormy chose garden because garden-talent gave the fairy home style she liked best, back in pre-beta homes days. Later, they changed everyone's homes, but by that time she was comfy with being a garden talent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
Me + Blue = Obsession for BBBLLLLUUUEEE
Blue + fairies = Water-talent
Water-talent + Silvermist = Cornflower-looking-like-silvermist (Kinda)
Blue + shade of blue = Cornflower (Its a blue flower)

Demonstrated in math!
Your math is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
I am a true animal lover but they are my least favorite talent colors lol...
[Rosetta voice] "Oh, but it looks great on you, sugar."

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 04-23-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:20 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I choose water because the color and everything about them seemed so elegant. I took, like 15 minutes just pondering when I made my Clover what her talent would be.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I choose my first fairy is tinker talent because I think she's smart.
Then, I choose my second fairy is animal talent because I think he loves laughing and kidding.
Last, I choose my third fairy is garden talent because I think she's very pretty.

But I think someone have a better talent than me.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~
Old 04-24-2013, 02:09 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I made Gloria a garden-talent because on the Mainland, pink is my absolute favorite color. Karina is a garden-talent because my sister wanted her to be like Gloria, and also we both like Rosetta. Stella is a light-talent because we decided we needed another nature talent, and light-talent won in the end. We spent so long deciding which talent to give her, but yellow is one of my other favorite colors, so that was a factor. The rest of my fairies either share talents with their pixie sisters, or have the talents I didn't choose in the beginning.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
At the time, my favorite fairy was Silvermist or Rani, so I chose their talent.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Lila was made to be like me in appearance and personality and Tinker really called to me as a talent, mostly because I'm interested in building construction and Architecture ^_^ I have fairies of all talents, but their personalities revolved around the talent I assigned them, and Lila was the other way around.

If I had arrived before Tinker was available as an option, I don't know what I would have done. I love swimming and being near water, but I've always loved animals, who doesn't love the sunlight, rainbows and sparkling stars, and I have a lot of Rosetta's high-maintenance girly-ness in me. I'm glad Lila could be a Tinker!