PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, the ever changing guide for Pixie Hollow http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old Small tweaks in the Badges section..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-16-2011, 03:35 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Small tweaks in the Badges section..

I apologise in advance if this will be of no use at all
Ever since I began working on the PHF-Made-Badge Guide with Iris, I've been visiting the DOW Wiki to find all the flitterific badge screenshots.
It is very up-to-date and consistent, but there are two simple points that I would like to mention:

1) There was no larger image for the "Rock and Roll" badge, though I believe that was the only one that I have encountered.
If you don't have the image, I have it right here:
2) If one of the editors could create a history for the wilderness animal helper badges, that would be wonderful, because I could not find the previous badge screenshots with the cuter animals pictured on them. ^^ (Two of the Meadow Explorer badges have a previous history - it could be done in a similar format)

One extra question: Does anyone know when some of the meadows have been changed? I had to use the more recent, full images of decorated meadows from the wiki for my 'ingredient locations collection', because the full image on the main pages of meadows are in different proportions

Keep up the great work! I hardly ever find mistakes in the Wiki - it's 99.99% accurate!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 12-29-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:27 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Whoops! You found a typo on the Rock and Roll badge -- I've corrected it and both the small and large images are now properly displayed.

I also created Histories for the 6 original Wilderness Animal badges. And I agree, the originals are so much cuter!

As for the full meadow images ........ ummmm, they are on the To-Do List. LOL Sorry, my list is rather long and I am doing what I can as you all know. Unfortunately, I have to take breaks from wiki work to take care of my little one when she is under the weather -- that real life stuff seems to always get in the way.

Onionleaf, you get a Gold Star for finding the tweaks needed! Thanks!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 11-16-2011, 04:47 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart for you guys!

You get a gold star too Em for always answering these posts! Take a break you deserve it! Here this is for you and Oinonleaf (hee hee)

It's this great buffet yum yum (hee hee)
Old 11-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Faith,Trust & Pixie Dust
View Serena Waterfly's Photo Album
Serena Waterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Angelic
Serena Waterfly has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Yes Onion ,I noticed that some meadows are bigger,better say wider but I don't think someone else noticed the same ......only few of them that I asked today .
Old 11-16-2011, 10:31 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Em you do a wonderful job on the Wiki, thank you for all your hard work
And I've noticed that some meadows have not been updated too, I go to the DOW Wiki guide to find screenshots for signatures sometimes.
It really comes in handy...
~ Iris
Old 11-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh goodie! Thanks so much Em!! (I love my new gold star - I'll put it on top of my birthday cake )
And not to worry about those meadow screenshots - there's nothing anyone can do about it while the decorations are up ^^
Take your time, Em, no-one is rushing you - I was simply curious what was on your list, haha.
Hope you're a being a bright and happy sunbeam for your upset little raincloud
Old 11-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Waterfly View Post
Yes Onion ,I noticed that some meadows are bigger,better say wider but I don't think someone else noticed the same ......only few of them that I asked today .
Hmm, bigger? I've never known the Never Council to make any of the meadows bigger, they usually down-size them if they change them at all. The issue you may actually be experiencing is that I have them set to display at a smaller size on the wiki pages. If you click on the image you are interested in viewing, the full size should show up. This is true for almost every image on the wiki. By purposefully making them display at a smaller size, most people can see the entire meadow without having to scroll left and right. Rest assured, the images are uploaded in their entirety though.

Hope that helps,

Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 11-17-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I've never noticed them bigger.
I think Em is right, they would down-size them.
Anyway thanks for the Wiki Em.