PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Vidia's Daily Spin 2

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Mmmmm...vanilla!!
View vanillabug's Photo Album
vanillabug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Winner's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Charming
vanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart

Well I must say Vidia was in an GREAT mood today. All of my fairies received a seasonal gift. However, Vanillabug is still missing the hat. I sure wish one of my other fairies could give her theirs! Good luck to all of you fairies in your spinning today!!!

Siggy by the ever so talented Twilight!
Old 11-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Vidia was in a much better mood for me, too.

June still got the short end of the stick, however...ingredients and another pair of Vidia's shoes. Still no cat ears or pumpkin rock.
Tulip was lucky today! She got cat ears which means she has all three treats now!
Ella had great luck today! She got another witch hat, another pair of cat ears and Vidia Purple dye. She still needs that pumpkin rock, though.

Please, please, please Vidia!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I was so glad to see Vidia was still giving out seasonal gifts! Fairy #1 finally got her pumpkin rock -- but she still needs a hat!! Fairy #2 has 3 of them, too bad she can't send one over....

fingers crossed for tomorrow....
Old 11-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Vidia has been giving out Pine needles for Lavender. She is really mean. Lavender only gets about 5 Pine needles while I and Pandora get upto 15! Why does she hate her? 'Cause she is a natural light talent or that she is not mean as her?

Last edited by Jillian Snowdew; 11-02-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: So sorry! I mispelled a name and it looked beyond funny!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Aww, Jillian, I'm sure Vidia wasn't trying to be mean... She is probably just in a bad mood like she always is, lol!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Don't feel bad Jillian.
Vidia only gave Kylee the pumpkin rocks.
she hasn't given Kylee the cat ears or the bewtiched hat!
I guess Vidia really doesn't like Kylee. But we all know how
she is.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:02 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Ok just one more day to get those kitty ears. Come on Vidia,darling, please
be nice. You have given Nightfall know three pairs of kitty ears,
could you share the wealth a little with Twi and Ella, pretty please . They both have enough witch hats and pumpkin rocks to last them awhile .
So pretty please Vidia, with a sour plum on top!

~Twi
Old 11-02-2011, 03:59 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Vidia gave Honey Fig Purple dye, pine needles, and maple leaves.
Rachel got a fast-flyer hat, pine needles and maple leaves.
Julie got blueberries and maple leaves.

Vidia was rather mean today.... c'mon Vidia! I have one more day! Give Honey a pumpkin rock at least!
Old 11-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Well, the verdict is in. Vidia is a big ol' SOUR PLUM! My last day to get the treats and Vidia laughs in my face again. I played the Spin every single day during the Masquerade and this is what I ended up with...

June came away with two bewitching hats. Yup. Two.
Tulip came away with two bewitching hats, one cat headband, and one pumpkin rock.
Ella came away with three bewitching hats and two cat headbands.

So Tulip was the only one who got all three. June and Ella are plotting to throw the blueberries Vidia gave them today back at her when she isn't looking.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Let's make some magic!
View Charlotte Frostsparkle's Photo Album
Charlotte Frostsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Purrfect
Charlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Animal Talent
YES charlotte finally got her kitty ears today!! Im not sure when she will wear them now that halloween is over but we are happy anyway! Saffron was a little late to get any items from vidia but she finds costumes to be a little silly anyway lol
Old 11-02-2011, 07:15 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Today, I got a small victory while visiting Vidia.

Since it seems that she has favored Faith in giving her cat ears (girls only got one head, but 4 sets of ears ) I decided to do my daily spins in a different order. (Faith is usually last) The other day I Grace flew into the hollow in the third spot and she got her ears, so today, we did reverse order: Faith, Grace, Sap.
Faith got: Dye, belt, ingredients
Grace got: all ingredients
Sap got: Vidia Dye (seems to be rarest), Cat Ears, and a regular rock (only 3 more needed now for last Vidia badge)

So, if you seem to have a fairy that Vidia favors, and you do your daily spin in the same order, I suggest mixing it up a bit and putting your other fairies in the spot of the "favored".

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
YAY! Honey got a witch hat and a pumpkin rock! (and oak leaves ) Julie got a plain rock, oak leaves, and Vidia's pants, and Rachel got a fast-flyer feather belt, Violet Purple dye, and 5 ivy.

That means my fairies came away with:

Julie: 2 witch hats, one pair of kitty ears, and two pumpkin rocks.
Rachel: A witch hat, a pair of kitty ears, and a pumpkin rock.
Honey: A witch hat and a pumpkin rock.

I'm not too worried about Honey not having gotten the kitty ears. Julie was the big one for me, I like her having all the special items.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
A belated thank you, Lila. Your help is very much appreciated

Vidia wasn't kind to Amethyst at all, she didn't receive the kitty ears that she really, really wanted , no rock and only one witch hat. I tried doing as Sapphire suggested and mixed up the order but no matter how much I tried to trick Vidia she was always one step ahead. Her favorite (Autumn) ended up with 4 witch hats and 6 kitty ears

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 11-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
So funny! I hate Vidia! Lavender came First to the hollow! She doesn't even give her proper ingredients! She got the witch hat when she asked: Why are you se mean to me?
The other day, I got 10 Blueberries, she got only 5!
I got 15 Fluff. She got only 5!
What's wrong with Vidia?!
I got all the items I want and now she is left with nothing but a hat!
Old 11-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Nothing but ingredients today here for either fairy. Too bad we can't transfer items between fairies in one account, because when we went and looked in her wardrobe, fairy #2 had FIVE witch hats. And Fairy #1 has none.