PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Fantasy Island

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Rainbow Fantasy Island

A few people go on a vacation to Fantasy Island, an island full of magic and fantastical creatures. When the people discover that there are magical creatures on this island paradise, they find out that the island is losing it's magic and they have to get the magic back by getting the 5 rarest things on the island: the destiny wand, the power flower, black pixie dust, rainbow diamonds, and invisible powder.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Pet:
Other:

My Form:
Name: Charlotte Sunwillow (Nicknamed Charie)
Personality: funny, bubbly, a bit shy when you first meet her, but when you get to know her, she's a great friend.
Appearance: Brown eyes, Red hair that falls to halfway down her back, a row of freckles across her nose.

Rose's Form:
Name: Tristan
Personality: Nice, funny, popular
Appearance: Long brown hair, short, lean
Pet: Doesn't Know
Other: She loves purple things, fairies and mermaids.

Lemonfairy's Form:
Name: Lily
Female
Appearance: short red hair green eyes and freckles glasses
Personality: very smart and intelligent a bit of a nerd and a geek great with computers

Tinker's Form:
Name: Bree
Personality: kind and clever, but has lots of fears
Appearance: Light brown hair, hazel eyes,
Other: She always believed there's magic at Fantasy Island

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 03-09-2015 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:57 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Uh, nobody has posted on this.
Old 07-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Pm me about Sailor Moon!
View fairygirlrose337's Photo Album
fairygirlrose337's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Goer's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Rainbow
fairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tagfairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tagfairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent
Heart I'll join !!

Form
Name: Tristan
Personality: nice, funny, popular
Appearance: long brown hair, short, lean
Pet: ( i don't know :P )
Other: she loves, purple things, mermaids and fairies

I don't know where to start. Help?
Old 07-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We start where we are getting ready to go to Fantasy Island.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Anyone else want to join? Otherwise, I'll ask the mods to close this thread.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:20 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I'll join

Name Lily
Age 13
Female
Appearance short red hair green eyes and freckles glasses
Personality very smart and intelligent a bit of a nerd and a geek great with computers
Old 09-26-2014, 08:39 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Who starts the story I have ideas but don't know if the person who came up with the form goes first?

This story idea seems great by the way
Old 09-27-2014, 02:09 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I just added that Charlotte was nicknamed Charie by some of her friends.

Perhaps we can start the RP. . .
Old 09-27-2014, 02:54 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Yes when and who starts? More people may join later but we could start with just a few
Old 09-27-2014, 02:20 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I think I'll start pretty soon.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:40 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Ok can't wait
Old 11-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Rainbow where do we start and what time period is this?
I can start if you want me to but I wanna make sure I start it out right I'll make the characters appearance once I know where to start.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:01 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry that I have been inactive on this thread. I was inactive for 2 months, then forgot all about this.

I wake up excited. Today is the day! I will be going to Fantasy Island for a week. . .I heard that place is great! I can't wait! I got my favorite shirt and lucky skirt on for today, and rushed down to the kitchen like a rocket.
"I know you're excited, but just try to calm down, ok?" said my older sister, Beth.
"Ok, ok." I said, and then walked off to the breakfast table, and sat down to eat my oatmeal.
"The flight takes off at 12:00 P.M., so we'll have to leave in an hour. Guys, finish packing your bags." said my mother, after everybody had finished eating.
"Ok." Beth and I replied. We both then rushed upstairs and decided what to wear. I picked out some jean shorts, 2 of my favorite short sleeve shirts, and a stylish summer dress. I looked over at Beth, on the other half of the room, who was trying to decide between 2 dresses. I giggled slightly. I then went to pack other stuff.
~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like this! Do you think I should make a form for Beth or not?
Old 03-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name: Bree
Personality: kind and clever, but has lots of fears
Appearance: Light brown hair, hazel eyes,
Other: She always believed there's magic at Fantasy Island

Bree

My 6 year old little sister Heather and I were packing our bags in the living room.

"Are you ready to go to Fantasy Island?" I asked Heather exited. Heather happily nodded. "Will there be magical creatures there?"

"Maybe" I answered. I like telling stories about fairies, princesses and mermaids to Heather. She loves all these things.

"Ready to go?" mom asked. We grabbed our bags and headed toward the garage. The car was on it's way to the airport.

"I wonder if Fantasy Island is where the magical fairytale creatures live" Heather said.

"I hope so" I replied. "I want to see a magical creature myself!" I really do. Telling these stories helps me believe in these things even more.