PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Exploring Pixie Hollow (rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Dawn
I hadn't believed my eyes at first, but now it was pretty obvious. I giggled at Scarlet and Skye's little game.
"We've fairies!" I said excitedly. "Isn't this cool?!"
The others glanced at me. A few of them looked like they were in shock.
"Are you ready to choose your talent?" The beautiful golden fairy, who'd called herself Queen Clarion, asked.
"Talent?" I asked, confused. "How do we choose that?"
The queen smiled and waved her hand. Immediately, several pedestals appeared in a circle around us. One by one, other fairies began to place objects on the pedestals.
"What is going on here?" Veronica asked in confusion.
"We really need to go back," Scarlet added.
As much as I hated to admit it, they were right. "Yeah," I said, a bit disappointed. "We're not really fairies, we're humans. We should go back to the human world."

Old 04-03-2014, 11:27 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Skye:
"We're not really fairies, we're humans. We should go back to the human world." Dawn says sadly. I make myself determined to change their minds.
"You know, though." I start. "It might be fun to be fairies, I think." I say, and immediately Dawn's face lights up with joy.
(I hope you don't mind that I did that, Glory, but I just knew that Dawn would have LOVED Skye doing that )
Old 04-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Scarlet

"You know, it might be fun to be fairies , I think." said Skye.
"You know, maybe you're right. let's get our talents." I said. We fluttered (Not very smoothly.) over to the pedestals. I spotted one with a butterfly object and picked it up.
"This looks interesting." I said.
"Welcome Scarlet the Animal Talent!" said Queen Clarion. Right then a bunch of fairies gather around and I saw my friends choose their talents right behind me.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Haha, thanks Kenzie.

Dawn

I immediately flashed Skye a smile. "It wouldn't hurt to stay a little while," I agreed enthusiastically.
Then Scarlet revealed herself to be an animal fairy, and everyone cheered. I thought it really sited her.
I found myself being drawn to a brilliant sunbeam. There was no way I could pick that up... Could I? To my astonishment, not only did I manage to hold it in the center of my palm, it also seemed to glow more brilliantly when I did.
"What is your name, child?" Queen Clarion asked.
I opened my mouth to say Dawn, but then I changed my mind. "Daybreak," I said.
My friends looked at me in surprise. I shrugged. "I thought it was a prettier version."
"Light talents, welcome Daybreak!" All the fairies cheered again. Many of the light talents flew over to greet me.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:15 AM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Veronica:

What is going on? I think to myself. I'm so shocked, I'm practically speechless.
"Julia? Is that you?!" I realize that these fairies are my friends, and we're all fairies now. Could this really be happening? I have no idea, but something happened when we looked inside Julia's fairy house. Before I can say anything else, I hear a voice.
"Fly with you, young ones." Says a fairy with a sparkling golden dress that glows brilliantly. She has a delicate golden tiara tucked into her hair.
"It's an honor to meet you, but I really need to go. I belong somewhere else, anyway, I'm Scarlet." Says a fairy that looks just like Scarlet.
"Young one, we'll get going as soon as we finish." The other fairy replies, and a strange expression flashes over her face.
"So your name is Scarlet?" Asks another fairy, and I realize it's Skye.
"Yes." Says Scarlet.
"Well, I'm Skye. I have a friend named Scarlet too." She says.
"Speaking of so, I'm Queen Clarion." Says the fairy with the golden dress. She's a queen?
"Yes, Clarion." Scarlet says. "I also have a friend named Skye."
"Now, to see your talents." Says Queen Clarion.
"I already know mine." Says Scarlet.
"We're fairies!" Says a new voice. "Isn't this cool?!" I realize this fairy must be Dawn.
"Are you ready to choose your talent?" The queen asks.
"Talent? How do we choose that?"
The Queen waves her hand, and in an array of light several pedestals emerge all around us. Fairies place objects on them, like hammers and what looks like a drop of water.
"What is going on here?" I ask, trying to take in everything.
"We really need to go back," Scarlet adds.
"Yeah, we're not really fairies, we're humans. We should go back to the human world." Says Dawn.
"You know, though, it might be fun to be fairies, I think." Skye says with enthusiasm.
"You know, maybe you're right. let's get our talents." Scarlet says excitedly.
"It wouldn't hurt to stay a little while." Dawn adds.
We make our way over to the pedestals. The other girls are flapping their wings, but I walk slowly on my feet.
Skye picks up a small butterfly object, and some other fairies greet her as an animal talent. One by one, my friends and I choose our talents.

(Woah, sorry that was so long!)

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 04-04-2014, 05:32 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Skye:
There is a lot of mushrooms in front of me. And placed on them, were a bunch of objects. I start walking. I pass by a snowflake, a hammer, a flower, and a ball of light. Then I see a little tornado, and I wonder, could it...? Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try. I think, as I head towards it. I take it with both hands, and it glows briefly.
The queen flies up and says,
"What is your name?"
"Um... Skye."
"Fast-Fliers, welcome Skye!"
Old 04-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Allthingspixiehollow, your post is fine. Except that Scarlet is the one who picked up the butterfly, not Skye.
I'll post again soon.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Is it too late to join? If not here is my form.

Name: Phoebe McCarthy
Fairy Name:Phoebe
Personality: kind, shy, friendly,
Appearance: long red hair, green eyes, tan skin
Fairy Talent: Animal
Other:nothing for now
Old 04-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
That's ok, PixieHollowForever! You can look around Julia's backyard and peek in the fairy house or peek in your own fairy house to get to Pixie Hollow.

Scarlet

"Fast-Fliers, welcome Skye!" says the Queen. Then a fairy comes up to Skye, Dawn, and I. Suddenly I realize that Veronica and Julia haven't picked their talents.
"Hi, I'm Fawn and I will be your guide around Pixie Hollow for right now." the fairy in front of me says.
"Ok, can I have a minute please?" I ask.
"Sure." says Fawn.
"Veronica! Julia! Are you still choosing your talents?" I ask.
"Yes. So many to pick." says Veronica.
"Ok, let's go up high now." says Fawn.
I have not gotten that used to flying yet. I shrugged and Fawn took me up high.
"You can see the whole hollow from here!" she says.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:45 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Skye:
"Hi, I'm Fawn and I will be your guide around Pixie Hollow for right now." Says the fairy floating in front of us.
"Ok, can I have a minute please?" Scarlet asks.
"Sure," Fawn replies.
Scarlet then goes over a little ways and asks Veronica and Julia a question, but I can't hear her very clearly.
"Ok, let's go up high now." Fawn says, pushing herself off the ground and into the air. I try to do the same, as my wings flap constantly behind me. Then, just when I steady myself, I fly really fast into a tree. I get myself back out and get the leaves out of my hair.
Fawn flies up to me, slightly laughing, but I could tell that she understood the trouble I was having with flying for the first time. "Come on, I'll help you while you get the hang of it." She says, holding out a hand to help. I hesitated at first, but I realized that I'm probably going to be doing it a lot more, with being a fairy and all. So I grab on to her hand and started flapping again. I flew up quick, so I tried to flap slowly, hoping that it would help me fly slower.
Then, I flew up with Fawn, above the tree tops, where Scarlet and Dawn already were. "You can see the whole hollow from here!" Fawn says with a grin. I grin back.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:19 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(Are we still doing this??)
Old 04-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes but no one has posted. Probably to let Jenny catch up and Pixie Hollow Forever to join. Can we get this going now?
Old 04-08-2014, 12:15 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Julia

I woke up late. The others were already choosing their talents, my mind told me. Wait, they were choosing their talents?
"Julia!" Called Dawn. "You're up! We're fairies!"
I gasped and got up. Where were we? We seemed to be in a huge tree, there were pedestals with items on them, a beautiful fairy queen, other fairy onlookers, and me and my friends as... fairies.
Oh this was wonderful! It had to be a dream! I've been dreaming about this since I was very little! Now it was true! Oh, I couldn't be more happy!
I looked behind me and stretched my wings out. They were a pale green with silky lines in them that looked liked the veins of leaves. Now that's more like it.
"Welcome to Pixie Hollow, little one." The Queen turned to me and said. "Time for you to pick your talent." She gestured towards the pedestals. My friends had already chosen theirs and were flying off with mentors to learn more.
I stepped into the center of the ring of pedestals. I gazed around. They were all so beautiful and unique. Perhaps I should walk in a circle and touch them to see what happens. I started at the first one, a dewdrop. I held it in my hands for a second, the fairies in blue above it were smiling. I smiled back, then it popped. We sighed.
"Don't get disheartened, little one" The Queen said to me. I continued around the circle.
I touched a flower, that wilted, a tornado that dissolved into dust, a tinker hammer that broke in two, a light that went out, a snowflake that melted, a paintbrush that dried out, a cake that burned, an egg that didn't hatch. What was my talent? Did I have one? The crowd of fairies began to whisper. There were two more items, a teapot, and a cup of golden dust. The teapot shattered, and the golden dust spilled out of the cup. All of the mushrooms had gone grey. That was it. I had no talent.
Suddenly, all the fairies began to clap and cheer. The queen was smiling.
"Welcome, Abigail, to Pixie Hollow! You are my newest Queen's messenger fairy! I'm excited to get to work with you."
I beamed. I had a talent!
"Viola, come down and meet your newest talent member!"
Old 04-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Scarlet

As I looked down, I could see Veronica and Julia. They still were choosing their talents. Veronica came up with us and told us what talent she was. I was still looking down at Julia. All of the pedastals went grey for her.
"Viola, welcome your newest talent member!" I heard the Queen say from below.
"Ok guys, as you see, these are the meadows. Right in the middle is the Pixie Dust tree." said Fawn.
As we flew down to the Pixie Dust tree I started to wonder about Julia.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry guys, I'll post soon.

Jenny, is Julia's name Abigail now?